Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? (425 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? by Johnholt909: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
I have known this pretty girl for a couple of months now. The first time we met, I told her that I just wanted a friendship and nothing else. She agreed. But right now, she's all over me and always calls me at least 10 times a day. shocked

I am already tired of this girl. The love is getting too much. She already told her parents about me and they are looking forward to meeting me.
Re: What Do I Do? by Taylor92: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
She get infection
Re: What Do I Do? by Messileo10000: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Taylor92:
She get infection

Which kind bad mouth be this? grin grin
Re: What Do I Do? by woginid967: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
Johnholt909:
I have known this pretty girl for a couple of months now. The first time we met, I told her that I just wanted a friendship and nothing else. She agreed. But right now, she's all over me and always calls me at least 10 times a day. shocked

I am already tired of this girl. The love is getting too much. She already told her parents about me and they are looking forward to meeting me.

Run oooo because once you allow your erection deceive you and you plunder her puna.... She has owned you for life. Even if you live her, she can commit suicide on it or go diabolical.

Such girls hardly let go or forgive. They are possessive.

Though they can be loyal to a fault.... And are usually screamers and squirters.

May sense help you dodge the tornado 🌪️ coming ya way.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by izonborn098(m): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
All i have for you is becareful with people who are desperate either male or female...

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? by budaatum: 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
Grow up and increase your maturity.
Re: What Do I Do? by Johnholt909: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
woginid967:

Run oooo because once you allow your erection deceive you and you plunder her puna.... She has owned you for life. Even if you live her, she can[b] commit suicide[/b] on it or[b] go diabolical. [/b]

Though they can be loyal to a fault.... And are usually screamers and squirters. cheesy cheesy

Man, it seems you're very experienced. All these highlighted are true?
Re: What Do I Do? by Johnholt909: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
woginid967:

Run oooo because once you allow your erection deceive you and you plunder her puna.... She has owned you for life. Even if you live her, she can[b] commit suicide on it or go diabolical. [/b]

Though they can be loyal to a fault.... And are usually screamers and squirters. cheesy cheesy

Re: What Do I Do? by Johnholt909: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
woginid967:

Run oooo because once you allow your erection deceive you and you plunder her puna.... She has owned you for life. Even if you live her, she can[b] commit suicide on it or go diabolical. [/b]

Re: What Do I Do? by Chibuzoripob: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
sad ask The expert tosyne2much what to do or send her number to dodadakokigbe cool lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
She has spiritual problems , drop her number let me pray for her shocked grin cool
Re: What Do I Do? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Some guys don't value what they have until they lose it...
Re: What Do I Do? by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad ask The expert tosyne=2much what to do or send her number to dodada=kokigbe cool lipsrsealed

Make he send am sharp sharp cool cool cool cool
Re: What Do I Do? by Noblegraphix20(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
It's like you give her too much attention..
The way things are going, dont be surprise that one day, she will propose to you..lol

But in another thought,with time, you can also fall in love with her
Re: What Do I Do? by izonborn098(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
Noblegraphix20:

The way things are going, dont be surprise that one day, she will propose to you..lol
Nairaland hmm
Re: What Do I Do? by JustPowerApps(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
You are fleeing from a pretty girl cool How is that possible?

You sure say you never buy market?

(1) (Reply)

Confirm: What A Man Needs Most From A Woman Is Not S*x / ppp / Which Of This RICH Nigerian Family Would Be Prefer To Be Born Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.