Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

I Use To Wear Pampers As An Adult Due To Discharge But GOD Of CHOSEN Healed Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Use To Wear Pampers As An Adult Due To Discharge But GOD Of CHOSEN Healed Me. (134 Views)

God Of Chosen Healed 8yr Old Deaf And Dumb At Oyo State Crusade / How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Use To Wear Pampers As An Adult Due To Discharge But GOD Of CHOSEN Healed Me. by Gospelpreacher1: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
MIRACLE!!!
AFFLICTION OF URINARY DISCHARGE FROM THE PRIVATE ORGAN AND BLOCKOS FOR OVER 5YRS GIVEN A TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT BY THE GOD OF CHOSEN

Our brother is so grateful to the GOD of CHOSEN for the great and supernatural healing he received from this Great GOD.

He came all the way from lkom, cross river state just last week Tuesday to meet with the GOD of CHOSEN.

He had a terrible affliction which has ravaged him for more than 5yrs.

He used to have discharge. Urine comes out from him private organ and blokos at will.
He use to wear Pampers. Because if he does not , he will be wet all over.

According to him, His coming down to Lagos alone, was by faith because he was thinking how will he make it down with the affliction.
To God be the Glory , he made it down to Lagos. He said he kept disturbing the driver to stop for him to urinate through the journey. And even at that, when he got to lagos, His cloths were all wet.

According to him, during the program just last week Thursday titled ELIJAH IS HERE! He was crying to the GOD of CHOSEN to remember him.
GOD'S servant ministered, prayed and broke the yokes of sickness and afflictions in lives of the people.

After the Prayers of the Servant of GOD that day, our brother said he went out to Check himself and he discovered a mystery that shook him.
He discovered that the pampers he was putting on was very dry.
He said he put his hands inside properly to Check if he was dreaming. To his amazement and shock, he was dry.

He decided to watch himself closely . From that Thursday, the discharge of urine from his private organ and blokos completely stopped. He said usually at night he comes many times to urinate. But since last week Thursday, he sleeps soundly until he wakes up in the morning.

The GOD of CHOSEN has given a Technical knockout ( TKO) to the terrible affliction of urine discharge from the private organ and the blockos.

Our brother says, even as he is standing here, He no longer wears any Pampers.
Ohhhhhh! WHAT A GREAT FANTASTIC FANTABULOUS AWESOME GOD!

I Don't know the wahala that wahalaing your life and Family.
This week thursday, next tommorrow , the 31st of August 2023 is another opportunity To encounter the ONLY GOOD GOD! THE GOD OF CHOSEN.

The Title of the program this Thursday is GOD WILL GIVE YOU ANSWER!!

TIME IS 8AM.
VENUE: THE LORD'S CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND,
CHOSEN ESTATE, AMUWO-ODOFIN,
OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY BY IJESHA BUS STOP, Lagos, Nigeria.

Ministering Live is GOD'S servant Pastor Lazarus Muoka

No matter what has ravaged your life, the day you enter the LORD'S CHOSEN, is the day your Joy begins.

We are talking of Grammar! We are talking of REALITY. GOD IS REAL! THE GOD OF CHOSEN WILL WIPE ALL YOUR TEARS AWAY. THAT ONE IS A GURANTEE.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a1hAZ1-3j4?si=JhhXIrNx4fkxn9df

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What God Told Me During The Assassination Attempt That Helped Me- Apostle Sulema / Miracles Don't Equal Maturity! / An Introduction To My New Book: Breakthrough Corporate Anointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.