Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth (26489 Views)

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by sylve11: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
Octopusssy:

She is 18

The question annoy you abi? 😆

People don't read these days. cool
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by MySolace: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So because he abandoned the child, he has no right to ask after it's welfare? Basically all should simply move on like it never existed? undecided
Her first move shouldn't b asking anybody about her daughter cos she certainly didn't entrust her daughter to anyone. She should be rather apologetic and remorseful of her senseless act. She should be asking her family for forgiveness.

Den, I believe dey will subsequently tell her all she needs to know.
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
MySolace:
■ Her first move shouldn't b asking anybody about her daughter cos she certainly didn't entrust her daughter to anyone. She should be rather apologetic and remorseful of her senseless act. She should be asking her family for forgiveness.

Den, I believe dey will subsequently tell her all she needs to know.
That one is your own. She is the mother of the child and has every right to demand the whereabouts of her child from those whom she left said child with. If you didn't read her OP, go back and read again. She has already asked and is frustrated that no one has produced the child or given her information on its whereabouts. She needs to call the cops. That is what a sane person does immediately he/she realizes a child is nowhere to be found and no one has information or answers to give as to its whereabouts. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by MySolace: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That one is your own. She is the mother of the child and has every right to demand where her child is from those whom she left said child with. If you didn't read her OP, go back and read again. She has already asked and is frustrated that no one has produced the child of given her information on its whereabouts. She needs to call the cops. That is what a sane person does immediately he/she realizes a child is nowhere to be found and no one has information or answers to give as to its whereabouts. undecided
And I ask? On who's care did she entrust her child?
Ur parents disapproved of ur leaving, and u abandoned ur child on dem and abscond to far away Togo. U come back and start pestering who exactly about ur daughter?

From ur response, u always think straight. U seem not to ever make use of ur intuition. As u just hear from her ...Piam! call police , do dis, do that, Haba!!! angry
If King Solomon had used ur approach to issues, he would've divided d child into half wen the child thief asked him to.

Wether u like it or not, am sorry to say the gal is irresponsible.
She should apologize to the family, and "wait" to b forgiven. She will get her answers thereafter...

She just came back dis month nd she's going crazy for having not seen her daughter... Meanwhile she's someone's daughter o, did she ever cared wot her parents went through wen they couldn't see her for over two years?
...U urself use ur God given brain think am first...
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
MySolace:
■ And I ask? On who's care did she entrust her child?
Ur parents disapproved of ur leaving, and u abandoned ur child on dem and abscond to far away Togo. U come back and start pestering who exactly about ur daughter?
From ur response, u always think straight. U seem not to ever make use of ur intuition. As u just hear from her ...Piam! call police , do dis, do that, Haba!!! angry
If King Solomon had used ur approach to issues, he would've divided d child into half wen the child thief asked him to.
Wether u like it or not, am sorry to say the gal is irresponsible.
She should apologize to the family, and "wait" to b forgiven. She will get her answers thereafter...
She just came back dis month nd she's going crazy for having not seen her daughter... Meanwhile she's someone's daughter o, did she ever cared wot her parents went through wen they couldn't see her for over two years?
...U urself use ur God given brain think am first...
Una too like to tell stories. Leave matter and face front. Let the police sort this out o'jare! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by idady2njsd: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
yes na carry the matter go report to police
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by 1Sharon(f): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bennysam:

You should know that her parents won't harm the child , she should calm down they will provide the kid

If there is any 3rd party living with the grandparents that child is not safe.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by emmabest2000(m): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U are a very foolish person... u want to hurt ur dad and doing something stupid 2 times

Your two comments on the front page of this thread are full of bitterness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by pizapato(m): 12:31am On Aug 31, 2023
decatalyst:
Hmmm...seems you are irresponsible and simply want to free yourself of the little girl at age 3...you travelled and abandoned her.

However, they owe you accountability. They need to show you the child you abandoned, dead or alive. They owe you that.

I would suggest you calm down, meet the most respected man/woman in your extended family, to come into the situation.

If this doesn't work out as expected, you can get them arrested.

Note: I hope you have concrete evidence that you 'abandoned' your child with them. Otherwise, they can turn the table and have you rot in jail for false accusations.

Your comment shows how dumb you are.
Do you know how many people grew up with their grandparents?
If not for globalization that is breaking family bonds, grandparents are in the best position to baby sit their grandchildren while the parents go out to hustle.

Na she dey slack, she ought to have involved the police. It is a crime to hide the whereabouts of the child

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by kkins25(m): 1:42am On Aug 31, 2023
sorry.
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by greggng: 2:00am On Aug 31, 2023
Chizzy7890:
I traveled to Togo against my parents wish in the year 2021 for a greener pasture I left behind my 3 years old daughter with my parents , although the reality I have seen in Togo was not as expected, but I was at least working and sending something home to my parents.

Communication was less because I couldn't afford to calls more often. I returned back home this august the 7th and my daughter was nowhere to be found.

My parents first lied to me that she was with my mum's sister that they will send someone to pick her up but to no avail. So myself I went to my mum sister house and my daughter wasn't there and she doesn't know where she was.

I asked my parents over and over again all I could get is insults from my dad , he is angry whenever i bring the subject and my siblings are not cooperating and they've refusing to tell me the truth.

I am sick and tired of asking and no getting any answers I am trying to be calm to avoid disrespecting my parents but I am loosing patience.

So many things is going throught my head I will have no option but to take things into my own hands and hurt my dad the outcome may be deadly ,

Please no insult how do I handle the situation without disrespecting my parents or do you think I should take the matter to the police ?

You are funny . If that child is yours then you have no option to get them reported to the police if they fail to provide your child...if they have sold the child..then they ve to explain that to the police

The only reason for you to let go is if there are verifiable evidence to prove that your child died ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Icon79(m): 2:39am On Aug 31, 2023
My guess is, your parents feel that you are irresponsible and decide to take the child away from you. I am not saying that their actions were justified but just that I can understand where they are coming from. However, it isn’t right to take a child from her mother. In fact, that’s the worst thing you can do to a mother - take her child away.

Try to involve others family members and relatives.

O pari

Chizzy7890:
I traveled to Togo against my parents wish in the year 2021 for a greener pasture I left behind my 3 years old daughter with my parents , although the reality I have seen in Togo was not as expected, but I was at least working and sending something home to my parents.

Communication was less because I couldn't afford to calls more often. I returned back home this august the 7th and my daughter was nowhere to be found.

My parents first lied to me that she was with my mum's sister that they will send someone to pick her up but to no avail. So myself I went to my mum sister house and my daughter wasn't there and she doesn't know where she was.

I asked my parents over and over again all I could get is insults from my dad , he is angry whenever i bring the subject and my siblings are not cooperating and they've refusing to tell me the truth.

I am sick and tired of asking and no getting any answers I am trying to be calm to avoid disrespecting my parents but I am loosing patience.

So many things is going throught my head I will have no option but to take things into my own hands and hurt my dad the outcome may be deadly ,

Please no insult how do I handle the situation without disrespecting my parents or do you think I should take the matter to the police ?
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by UnfairLife7(m): 6:37am On Aug 31, 2023
Bennysam:

Against her father and siblings? What will she tell the police? Why did she left the kid as young as three years and go, she will make the case worst
I think you're sick. Her father couldn't provide her child and you're here saying trash.

Missing child and the father is the right person to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by UnfairLife7(m): 6:40am On Aug 31, 2023
abobote:

Yes nah, ashawo work
you don't have sense. What could your government offer an average Nigerians? Is it not Yahoo Yahoo most guys are doing? I see no crime in looking elsewhere for opportunity.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by UnfairLife7(m): 6:47am On Aug 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Where was police when she left home and abandoned a daughter and family behind? How will police help them get her back if she suffers a relapse or bolt away from home again and they never see her again. Omo ku san ju omo so nu lo. Does it not concern you that a mother can travel so far away Togo and kept sending money for the upkeep of her daughter left to the parent? Is the daughter without a father or all the father's family are not alive? Dysfunction is written all over her case and the parents are more stable than her.
Police will only help expose what everyone in the family already knows about her mental health except she wants to quit the denial. Her parents didn't eat or kill the child, that I know she knows and it's clear the parents need help to get over their fears of losing her again
Why do you always write trash this RONU Man?

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by UnfairLife7(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2023
duro4chang:
She left the baby in what manner sir?
I'm watching you writing nonsense accusing OP of doing prostitutions in Togo. I'm sure you supported emilokan. Most of una no just get sense seriously.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by UnfairLife7(m): 7:05am On Aug 31, 2023
duro4chang:
Which money? The place was not palatable for her. She said she could not communicate regularly. Where would she get money to send home. She is economical with the truth.
you truly lack comprehension. RONU people grin

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by UnfairLife7(m): 7:08am On Aug 31, 2023
Oboys12:
You abandoned your daughter and went for Olosho in Togo and yet you have the audacity to challenge your parents about her whereabouts as if you have the moral rights.

If they didn't keep her will you be taking of knowing her whereabouts. [b]I'm sure they didn't approve your journey to Togo, [/b]if not why will every member of the Hello beautiful ❤️
I'm interested in buying your feet pics 🦶🌸 do you sell? against you.

Lol

As a baby or an infant right? You guys are really funny here. I blame OP bringing her personal issues her instead of her to have done the needful

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by UnfairLife7(m): 7:10am On Aug 31, 2023
onlyboyson:
Contact IFY OBINABO and boom 💥 the case is solved
please where can one reach out to her?

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by UnfairLife7(m): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2023
Jovialjune1:

You are sick in the head, keeping her child with the grandparents is abandonment? How the hell do you know she went for olosho business? Even at that, why wouldn't she have the moral right to ask of her child that has been missing for close to a month? Why the fvck wouldn't she ask her parents of her child, her flesh and blood, is that how they do in your family? People get missing in your family and all of you keep shut like fools?
seriously too many abnormal people roaming on social media. Imagine blaming the OP for her missing child put under her parents watch.

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by UnfairLife7(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2023
GEEBITE:
Of course my post can only make sense to real human beings not internet BOT.
There is no missing 3yr old in the article, the child being asked after by her wayward mother would definitely be a 5yr old now.

The parents and her siblings are playing the card well. Stress the shameless absentee mother well and see what her breaking point would be.

Her expectation is to return like the biblical prodigal son and have feast thrown on her behalf with her daughter she didn't bother to care for robed in colourful dress. That's the grand delusion .
you're truly senseless to have assume she went there for prostitution without any evidence. I don't blame you anyway i blame OP bringing her personal issues to social media for Insane people saying trash at her instead of her to have done the needful to her family

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by UnfairLife7(m): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2023
DenreleDave:

Insult me as much as you want..

Kò yọ nkan nkan lára mi abi láyé mi

OP knows it was olosho work.. Everybody knows and it is a normal thing

Ko new shocked
you think everyone is like you doing Yahoo Yahoo.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by UnfairLife7(m): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2023
duro4chang:
I can see you lack capacity to understand lies
Why don't you RONU people have common sense please? Lies or no lies her biological child is missing here and you fools are busy accusing her of prostitution. Why don't you guys have any iota of sense please?

I don't blame you fools, I blame OP bringing her personal issues to social media for nitwit like you guys talking trash instead of her to have done the needful to her family

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by UnfairLife7(m): 7:22am On Aug 31, 2023
duro4chang:
The child she intentionally abandoned.
To her parents, their grandchild?

Are you okay guy?

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by UnfairLife7(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2023
Bennysam:

I'm not stupid but you should ask her why she abandon the child and left for almost three years, if you have sense
Abandoned a child to her parents, their grandchild? She was even sending them money guy

Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by UnfairLife7(m): 7:28am On Aug 31, 2023
duro4chang:
She said it but someone who had no money to make phone call. Before I can believe everything she said I must hear from her parents. It is dangerous to just jump into conclusion like that
but you believe she went there for prostitution? You're truly sick.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by UnfairLife7(m): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2023
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

How can the child be better with her parents that cannot account for its whereabouts? What is wrong with you people? The husband and his family may be good people but bitterness and wickedness will not let her leave the child with them. I am sure that she knew exactly the kind of people that her parents are yet she went ahead to drop a poor 3 year old with them without monitoring.
we are not here for blame game but for her parents to provide the whereabouts of her child simple

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by DavidEsq(m): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2023
Intergrated:
Which kind nonsense story be this? Did dey kill and eat the girl? Strange family.
Really strange. When I tell some peeps of SM that some.parents are the very worst things to happen to their children, dem think say I dey talk nonsense
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by streetzdreamz(m): 7:52am On Aug 31, 2023
Geeez! Nairaland used to be filled with intelligent minds and reasonable humans. Reading through threads these days just make one wonder if some people here have functional cells up their thoracic region. For Pete's sake she didn't abandon her child, she left her in care of her parents. In what world is that a crime? Those of you insulting her are just dumb hypocrites. Even if she abandoned the kid, is she not at liberty to know her whereabout? Talking about a human being like it's a parcel she should just forget about, without any closure all because she has a dysfunctional family who can't tell her what actually happened to the kid. Buncha dummies with internet access capping shi.
@Op involve the police if they keep shying away from giving you answers to your questions.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by maasoap(m): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2023
MySolace:

U saying d wrong thing. She didn't mention monthly.

Look, u can deduce sth not said using sth said.
Inasmuch I wouldn't wanna crucify her, but I think she really made a big blunder!

From her story, I could deduce she's a single parent still leaving in her parents house, likely she got d daughter outside wedlock.
Dats already some kind of dishonour to d family. If her parents are against her leaving, certainly she never left the child in their care(dey would not accept to take care of d baby), she clearly abandoned her daughter and absconded to far Togo.

She claimed she was sending something home, to who exactly? She could afford sth to send home yet she couldn't afford calling home, how? Likely this gal never called her people throughout her stay in Togo, and I'm forced to believe she never sent anything to anybody too. To who exactly did she send those things? ...the father, mother, siblings, who exactly?

She abandoned her child and family. After flirting around, she's now forming a responsible mother...? I refuse to buy into dat!

If I should sound like FalseProphet;
I see d gal going along to act rashly, and I see her family disowning her entirely!

Whatever you think she did or didn't do, she deserves to be handled her kid or be told the whereabouts of her daughter, simple as ABC. Anything outside that, na prison for those involved. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by MySolace: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2023
maasoap:

Whatever you think she did or didn't do, she deserves to be handled her kid or be told the whereabouts of her daughter, simple as ABC. Anything outside that, na prison for those involved. grin grin grin
She should first b arrested for dumping a daughter of 3yrs.

Who is she even asking about her daughter, did she entrust her into anyone's care?

She's supposed to b taken straight to a psychiatric hospital cos her mental state needs to b ascertained.
And probably take along people da support her actions too, cos their brains need to b checked too... grin grin grin
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by onlyboyson(m): 8:13am On Aug 31, 2023
UnfairLife7:
please where can one reach out to her?

She is in Anambra
She is the head of human rights/woman affairs

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be A Submissive Wife. / Man Dies One Month After His Wedding In Plateau State (Photos) / Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.