Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth (26417 Views)

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by 1Sharon(f): 1:45am On Sep 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You give am the same job for home do im refuse? Come on now... you and I know that no be everybody get job for Nigeria as we speak. undecided

Are you kidding me ?

Are you trying to say there is a shortage of beer parlour and house girl jobs in Nigeria?
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Kobojunkie: 1:49am On Sep 02, 2023
1Sharon:
■ Are you kidding me ? Are you trying to say there is a shortage of beer parlor and house girl jobs in Nigeria?
Is there some sort of law that mandates she only takes beer parlor jobs in Nigeria or something I am not aware of? Why isn't she allowed to take beer parlor jobs in Togo if she wants to? I am really curious now to understand why you are attacking her for taking jobs outside of Nigeria instead of in Nigeria. Must she work beer parlor in Nigeria alone? Must a doctor work only medical jobs in Nigeria? And nurses too? I mean, what is this fixation with her going off to work in Togo and not in Nigeria? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by finallybusy: 6:55am On Sep 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is there some sort of law that mandates she only takes beer parlor jobs in Nigeria or something I am not aware of? Why isn't she allowed to take beer parlor jobs in Togo if she wants to? I am really curious now to understand why you are attacking her for taking jobs outside of Nigeria instead of in Nigeria. Must she work beer parlor in Nigeria alone? Must a doctor work only medical jobs in Nigeria? And nurses too? I mean, what is this fixation with her going off to work in Togo and not in Nigeria? undecided
“Life is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.”

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by decatalyst(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
shantti:

Fool
Stop projecting your emptiness towards people, mgbeke feeling funky

You are just senile, daft, and heady.

I will refrain from treating you like the thrash you are.
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by 1Sharon(f): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Where did I attack her? I asked simple questions. Did I insult Op?

Yes it's weird to travel to Togo, the economy in Nigeria is far better.

That is if OP is telling the truth.
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Kobojunkiee: 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
1Sharon:
■ Where did I attack her? I asked simple questions. Did I insult Op?
Yes it's weird to travel to Togo, the economy in Nigeria is far better.
■ That is if OP is telling the truth.
Well, thread is about finding her daughter and not the reason why she went looking for work in Togo. So veering off to have her explain that move which she more than explained in her op constitutes an attack of sorts on her person and freedom to go where she pleases. undecided

Why do you feel she owes you the truth about that? Will the answer somehow explain her missing daughter or what? It all just seems weird that folks are focusing on the meaningless rather than the main here which is that a child is missing. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Foodqueen(f): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Chizzy7890:

Ok thanks

How far. Any luck yet?
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by eyinjuege: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Chizzy7890:
Communication was less because my dad doesn't have android phone, I couldn't call them with whatsapp which is cheaper than normal calls , normal calls is veru expensive in a different country

Forget all these back and forth
Go to the police and report your child has been trafficked.
This is a whole human being that suddenly disappeared and cannot be accounted for by your parents
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by BItt: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
Chizzy7890:
Communication was less because my dad doesn't have android phone, I couldn't call them with whatsapp which is cheaper than normal calls , normal calls is veru expensive in a different country

First you have to accept you shouldn't have left as instructed by your parents. Also you shouldn't have left your kid, knowing fully well it will be difficult for your parents to fend for the baby.

Although all that has happened and it's in the past. I feel sorry for you because I had been in your shoes and had to travel to a neighborhood country to hustle. This was when I felt things werent moving well for me.
Things never got better anyway but at least I tried.
I know things haven't gotten better but at least you tried.

Don't go and arrest your mum or dad as adviced by some people on nairaland. Look for elders and tough youth in the community. Inform them about what has happened.
Let them know the truth and full story.

Your child was either given to another family member to take care of or she Is dead.
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Jesslove(f): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Report to your kindred first but if nothing good comes out it go to police or human rights
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Kobojunkiee: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Jesslove:
Report to your kindred first but if nothing good comes out it go to police or human rights
Una don use this report to kindred nonsense hide so many crimes against countless innocent peoples. A 3-year-old is missing and you are busy wanting to get the opinion of people whose interest might be selfish rather than call on the authorities. Na wa oo! undecided
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Chizzy7890(f): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
My daughter was brought back to me today all the way from Abuja , I am so happy to see her again alive , I will come back with the full gist next week thank you so much for all your contributions in my post.

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chizzy7890:
My daughter was brought back to me today all the way from Abuja , I am so happy to see her again alive , I will come back with the full gist next week thank you so much for all your contributions in my post.
OMGOSH! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I hope you also explain to us how your father is a kidnapper/human trafficker as well. Cause that story needs to be explained by you. undecided
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Tito24: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Chizzy7890:
phew!
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by debeginin(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OMGOSH! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I hope you also explain to us how your father is a kidnapper/human trafficker as well. Cause that story needs to be explained by you. undecided
Very true,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady / Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.