Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter (44718 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by NotProphet: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
Maxxim:

Oga keep daydreaming, ire o
answer my honest question
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Elliotwaveforec: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
helinues:
They are called headless mob for a reason.

They continue disgracing themselves globally. The uncultured kids Dem
Omo, these people are a group of lunatics. Haba!

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Johncarlo07: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
Abifarin16:

Just Imagine what will happen If their candidate had won?
This is an eye opener, abysmal sour losers.
This will jeopardize their candidate come election time, the internet don't forget.

Dey dere dey dciev urself
A thief nd a known certificate forget, stole an election in broad daylight,nd u xpect us to keep quiet, Soo dat it will nt jeopardize our candidate chancessl in d nxt election?

As in are u dumb or slow?
Is it nt dis same thief's dat will still steal d election wen anoda election cycle comes?
Is it not beta to make Dem uncomfortable nw,Soo dey will do d right tin?
Or u tink evry1 is docile, dogmatic nd simpleton lyk u?

Suffer nva tire u u will get sense soon.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by omoyeni37: 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
heysquare:
We are just too careless in this country! Honestly speaking, we shouldn't have allowed these rabies dogs to run to the Streets. I'm afraid they don't enter white house soon!
The secret service will just use them for traget practice 😊
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Kay25(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
And obi wants to rule Nigeria....hahahah u are loosing both at home and internationally..mad dogs they need anti rabies

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by casualobserver: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2023
Maximeo:

Shut up

You wrote nonsense

Tinubu shouldn't have fraudulent like Obi who lived in UK and didn't forge or commit crimes

CSU should be transparent else they would be dragged

If they don't admit Nigerians because they're dragged for refusing to disclose information about Tinubu then it's Tinubu & CSU faults.

Stop supporting a criminal politician

The real problem here is you lost an election because you are by nature disagreeable. Since the election ended nothing you have said involves showing you had more votes that either Atiku or Tinubu. Instead you are trying to discredit the winner on any and every including imaginary and false technicalities and propaganda.

The fact that your attempts do not involve proving how you got the highest votes in the election says everything.

Tinubu is president because of this same disagreeable behavior, the same behavior that caused Atiku, Obi and Kwakwanso not to present a united front. I repeat APC had no business winning this election. They won because of the same behavior you are exhibiting. Let me remind you that Tinubu got 8.7m votes, Atiku, Obi and Kwakwanso together got over 14m. TAPC consolited compromised and appeased their members while PDP did exactly what you are doing…turned it into a public fight of if I don’t get it, I will spoil it for you. Well you have spoilt it for yourselves, you snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. This has been your MO since before independence…….You never learn!

The election was PDP’s to lose but “It must be me or I spoil it for everybody” is why Tinubu is president, your ego has always been and always will be your downfall. If Obi had stayed in PDP and delayed his ambition, he may have become president one day but as it stands he will never become president. That possibility has been shut forever. The Tinubu who is president today delayed his ambition to build trust. Atiku has been in politics since 1992 but you don’t want to pay your dues and earn trust. You don’t want to build trust you can’t bully people to the presidency.

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Image123(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
It's time for the South East state gvernors to act fast and help the SE. Terrorism is not to be handled with this kind of kids gloves. The people need serious reorientation, they have been severely damaged by IPOB and pit Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Styluss: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
Should that be a case in the first place? Cant you produce your secondary school year book if you were asked? Shouldnt it be a thing of pride if you have nothing to hide?
This is not rocket science.
ImperialYoruba:
CSU can turn Odidients lunacy into cash cow. Just make the 79 yearbook a subscription. Pay to see it
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by NotProphet: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
Amayabor1:

grin grin grin

The way una dey make mouth say Trump will be certified president after the 2020 US election, una don still dey make mouth say Court go make Obi president.

Delusional people! grin
so everyone supporting Obi now supported Trump then and those of u supporting Tinubu supported Biden? grin

are u sure u dont have mental problem? grin
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by creativehubb: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
See how these hungry and headless idiots are disgracing Nigeria everywhere. Jobless kids, they need to get busy.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Maxxim: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
NotProphet:

answer my honest question
Bro I don't have enough energy to dey shalaye as long as I won't keep coercing you to take my narrative, I'll leave that to reality

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Pandar01: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
jerk:
Right now,if Obi cannot get it let Atiku have it. A rogue cannot be our president.

Ok ,now I get you..

Now you make sense ,it's either a yoruba man or Hausa , it's good you know that reality.

But the truth is , Tinubu will complete his 8 years before an Hausa man take over .

The hausas know that, if not they want to trigger the seperation that the Igbos have been clamoring for. So for that reason, the north will not even dare it.

And for Atiku, he's just trying to checkmate and frustrate Tinubu for 4 years before the next election, so that he will have something against him.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Styluss: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
Orieburu

Odin13:
Any human against their god is obidient ipob Igbo

That the highest level of insecurity.. yet you tell them that this igbos and ipob are their superiors..

They go frenzy with abuse

Yet na an average Yoruba can’t do anything with mentioning Igbo ipob

Obi is truly greater than all Yoruba gods ..

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Prince111111: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Abifarin16:
Give other Nigerians and Africans over there a bad name una hear. Block your opportunity and that of others.

You will tell me that it is Tinubu that started it, but you so called obedient's will end it.

Keep It Up, let's all suffer the blow back.

just imagine what you are saying..some people are making it sure Nigeria is devoid of wayowayo, and you saying if them like they should give Nigerians bad name chai...tell your oga to come out clean first yeye😡😡😡
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Watch what you wrote online. Any threat to.life in America is Felony. America will trace and get you . Don't joke with America. I pity all of you attacking a governor of another country who has nothing to do with your elections. You people shouldn't bother to apply for American visa because all.your social.media is been watched by FBI. That's an avenue of visa denial

Who is this fool ? You think I give a fxck about US visas ? Only neocolonized minds like yours factor that into your everyday calculation.
GTFO. Slave.
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by ShaqFu: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
Very nonsense and foolish set of individuals. Everything must go their way, if it doesn't, they show just how foolish and stupid they are.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by agabusta: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
NotProphet:

until CSU comes clean on this matter, we will assumed whatever we think is true.

let dem come out clean and save Nigeria from this mess.
if Tinubu truly went to the school, present his documents to atiku lawyers. if he didnt go to the school, come out and clear ur name.
its very simple.
when mmesona was claiming she got the highest score in jamb. immediately jamb came out to refute it, shey the matter die natural dead?
let CSU do the same thing, so we all can turn our focus to the judiciary grin
one man with multiple baggages grin

But they have done so. I saw their letter. Also, in the court in the US they declared he graduated from the school in their response.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Jeyun: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
georgeakins:

Obi go contest tire.
No Ibo will enter Aso rock except on a visit.
and the yellowba wey dey aso rock now how hebadan and your life be now. Wereh open gutter deficator OPC terrorist
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Fearyourcreator: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Racoon:

"....Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku 
https://www.thecable.ng/atikus-lawyer-tinubu-has-two-chicago-varsity-certificates-signed-by-different-people/amp

I am really glad this scandal is being escalated from every and any angle. A fraud should not be seating as a president of a nation that have suffered untold hardship under this hopeless criminals that kept recycling themselves in government with the connivance of these so called world powers.

I guess, this unfolding development will pique the psyche of an average American citizen and perhaps the US sitting government to pressurize the CSU to come clean on this Tinubu’s certificate scandal issue
And this politicians go dey one corner go dey look as una dey mumu like this dey laugh
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by chiefolododo(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
I am interested in buying PhD in medicine , how much?

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by chaiks: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Is labour party the only opposition party in Nigeria? I thought atiku of PDP filed for the matter before a Chicago court? Why the label to obedients? It's a wrong headline.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Fearyourcreator: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
That is how you know people that are determined to rid their environment of despicable and worthless characters.

Tinubu will be dragged to the length and breath of the world, because a certificate forger, can never be trusted with the lives of 200 million people.

Atiku set the infernno..it gained traction, but useless Tinubu idiots are saying Obi supporters are behind it.

It will NEVER be well with paid to be foolish supporters of the greatest disgrace called a president by TOUTs and layabouts...

THE Governor and even his deputy, even the state legislature should be notified on Twitter...and the clown with a stolen victory must be removed by force...

Bastards... cool
You state governor's dey there but una mumu wan die on top President Tinubu matter

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Jeyun: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
georgeakins:

Na Ibos go tire.
Jagaban will spend 8 years in office.
Obi will be only be president on twitter
and your life will keep getting more miserable by the day. Open gutter deficators OPC terrorist

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by FODA(m): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
The Governor of the state of Illinois USA have come under Media twitter attack from thousands of Obidients demanding the probe of Chicago State university for forgery with regard to Tinubugate Certificate saga

Link

these pple are too dumb, so,if tinubu wanted to forge certificate,he will now used a well know global university like Chicago.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by jrusky(m): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
That is how you know people that are determined to rid their environment of despicable and worthless characters.

Tinubu will be dragged to the length and breath of the world, because a certificate forger, can never be trusted with the lives of 200 million people.

Atiku set the infernno..it gained traction, but useless Tinubu idiots are saying Obi supporters are behind it.

It will NEVER be well with paid to be foolish supporters of the greatest disgrace called a president by TOUTs and layabouts...

THE Governor and even his deputy, even the state legislature should be notified on Twitter...and the clown with a stolen victory must be removed by force...

Bastards... cool

It will never be well with well with you for supporting obi a bloody green snake occultic goat.

If you like drag Tinubu to anywhere either you likes it or not he will rule your stupid
a s s for 8 years.

Obi the motherfucker bitch of Nigeria will never rule Nigeria in his life time if you like kill yourself or drink poison we don't care.

BASTARD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by NotProphet: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
agabusta:

But they have done so. I saw their letter. Also, in the court in the US they declared he graduated from the school in their response.
claiming doesnt prove anything.
anybody can say yes or no to anything.
let them present his documents.
atiku is not asking them to claim. he is asking them to provide his documents to backup their claims
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by santuspearl: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
helinues:
They are called headless mob for a reason.

They continue disgracing themselves globally. The uncultured kids Dem

What is more disgraceful than having a drug lord and serial forger and identity thief as president of Nigeria.? Tell me, or is it you that don't have Shame in supporting a criminal? Read what happened in Burkina Faso, when the time reaches, we will look for people like you alongside the corrupt politicians

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Vinnie2000(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
LastProphet:

You are a foooool not to be interested in why a First degree holder will ask his university not to release his result, you are pathetic. I'm igala not ibo muuumu

My Brother, you MUST be Igbo o. cheesy

According to our Agbadorians ZOMBIES, Every Tinubu Critic must be Igbo.😕😒

Na only Igbo dey dis Country. 😏🙁
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Fearyourcreator: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Abifarin16:

Just Imagine what will happen If their candidate had won?
This is an eye opener, abysmal sour losers.
This will jeopardize their candidate come election time, the internet don't forget.
Igbos can never rule this country again I tell you with what's happening now...

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Iziquiel(m): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

'Tarnish the image of the president' Are you referring to someone that forfeited 460k Usd in narcotics money? You guys are funny.

Do you have the court's document that clearly states that the forfeited money was drug related?
Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by jrusky(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ashez:
O regiela
Tinubu go comot from that chair by fire, and by force, if we no rough handle him, he no go comot
The Revolution has just started.

Revolution kwa? You dey craze if dem your papa well enter street and see shege.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter by Successlane: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
Bigkoko:
A stupid govt that feel so entitled and stupid at the same time to allow a bribe taker; Gandollar to be its party chair..... tufiakwaaa!

Asiwaju never see anything!

And why are you so pained with the development in APC?
Thought you should be concerned about you EeeLuPi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died / Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV / Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.