Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Can A Woman Cook A Delicious Soup With N500? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can A Woman Cook A Delicious Soup With N500? (13550 Views)

Ever Made Okra Soup With Turkey,then Try This! / Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala / Tips To Cook A Cheap, But A Classics Okra Soup Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Can A Woman Cook A Delicious Soup With N500? by liquidgold4u(f): 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
te author=CHIMCO]Can a woman cook a delicious soup with #500? Some of my female friends told me to test my fiancee with it to know if she can cook a delicious soup with it. They said that a woman who can cook soup with #500 can manage home well.[/quote]

See ya mouth.manage a home well. Is dat d issue?
angryN500 don buy fish alone, how much more oda ingredients.Na only wicked man go do dat kain tin tongue
Dumkele_1: Those female friends of urs are funny sha.can they themselves use dat amount to cook
[quote

author=Dumkele_1]Those female friends of urs are funny sha.can they themselves use dat amount to cook[/quote]
angryI wonder o. Helep me ask doz him female frends.
Re: Can A Woman Cook A Delicious Soup With N500? by LebenNG: 4:38pm On May 26, 2021
dipo1:

Big Lie.
Nawa oo, after the fiancee will suffer for what the economy has done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Quail Eggs? / The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten !! / 5 Quick Steps To Start A Profitable Wine Retail Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.