Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu (10651 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu / How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Ppn247: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Regards
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by jeeqaa7(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
ok
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
I can’t stand the man! And the other one in PDP doesn’t exactly inspire confidence as well! Imo has been taken over by thugs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Yankee101: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
Person wey no win first term wan win second
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by andy244: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
De play. Hope wey don win since
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by twilliamx(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
gidgiddy:
If Uzodimma returns as Governor, Imo State is gone

Imolites should throw him out of Government house in the next elections, the man has been a disaster

Are you from imo state? Cos a friend of mine from that region was happy with the developmental strides he saw when he traveled and he really commended hope, based on that the only thing you guys are crying about is because he belongs to a party you hate. Am sure Imolites know what's right for them, I know one of candidate from one of the other parties who is a convicted felon in America.

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Ngozi123(f): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
Cmanforall:

When I look at the candidates from the top parties, I'd say Imo people are not yet ready for change

Their flag bearers are not different from Uzodinma. I wonder why they could not bring candidates without questionable characters

This is why we need a union. Anyone in that particular state can join the union, pay an affordable monthly subscription and all the proceeds from that subscription would go towards the campaign funds of an elected leader.

All expenditure and use of membership fees, donations etc should be recorded online, with an independent watchdog hired to monitor it.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Obainomilano: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
The supreme court governor is now APC governor chairman.....that alone is enough reason for him to be rigged in.....as long as his master's are still happy with him which they are ..he will complete his eight years and go back to the senate as usual
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Ngozi123(f): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
gammarays:

The man is banking on the so-called APC structure of bribery, thuggery and rigging to win but imolites are waiting for him starting from Orlu.

Ohakim and Rochas fell despite their power. He'll also fail.

You have a huge fight on your hands. He will not relinquish his power so easily.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by gidgiddy: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
ronalmagic10:
All these sponsored articles will not work

It's either Hope wins or we appoint a military administrator from the south west or north to preside over imo state

The activities of IPOB/ugm/ESN/Auto pilot already gives us ground to send in troops over the state

You can keep crying on the internet or writing to FIFA, UEFA and America. No one cares

So why haven't you people remembered the grounds to send troops to the Benue, Plateau, Taraba and Southern Kaduna where killer herdsmen are decimating people?

Or may be to Zamfara, Kebbi, Katsina where ISWAP and bandits are actually controlling areas and collecting tax?
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by bluebay(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Hope Uzodima is ready to kill everybody in Imo state as long as he wins that election.

The guy will not sit down and watch while power is taken from him.

With the abracadabra INEC did in the past elections,am certain Hope will win the election, while the popular saying "go to court" will come to play.

Mark down this, as long as is the present INEC under mahmood that will conduct the election, Kogi will go to APC, Imo APC,and Bayelsa PDP.
Things has changed my brother. Tinubu I know, will not help him
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by JealousCobra(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
lionD:
My people are ready to make corrections this time

Did Imo people voted for him before?

🤠

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by bluebay(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2023
ronalmagic10:

It's either Hope wins or we appoint a military administrator from the south west or north to preside over imo state

The activities of IPOB/ugm/ESN/Auto pilot already gives us ground to send in troops over the state

You can keep crying on the internet or writing to FIFA, UEFA and America. No one cares
Go for rabies treatment

2 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by crossfm: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
bluebay:

Things has changed my brother. Tinubu I know, will not help him

I would have love to share in this your optimism,but the reality still remains that nothing has changed.
We had this same high hope before the general election,but we all know how it ended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by ronalmagic10(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
bluebay:

Go for rabies treatment

Is your father a medical doctor?
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Hope no try at all.

He's really surrounded by psychophants who don't tell him truth.

In Imo, you will see someone in APC, attending PDP meetings 😂😂

They don't believe in his leadership style, but can't stop the milk flowing into their mouths

One thing i’ve noticed about present Imo is that there are a lot of selfish sycophants prepared to dine with the devil if need be, just so they can fill their pockets!

You sometimes see them on the evening news as they hold press briefings promoting the supreme court governors second term bid as they purport to belong to all manner of organisations like the obedients (Imo state chapter); association of Imo traditional rulers; association of Imo civil servants and pensioners; and all manner of dubious associations! One common denominator that connects all of them is that they’re all shady looking characters and they all struggle to find even one redeeming feature that can help sell their benefactor!

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by popp(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
I didn't read.

But accessing the top story; He is going there.

Hope did nothing to "Ndi Imo", just because of his apart Political Party's affiliation, "Ndi Imo" call him names.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by paramakina202: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
Uzodimma the Supreme Court governor have to go.He was not supposed to be there in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by discusant: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
For the next Imo guber election, if APC hires hoodlums or employs Nigeria's armed forces to force voters in Imo state to stay at home so that Hope Uzodinma will write election results and submit to INEC for approval, as usual, the only way through which Hope Uzodinma can have 2nd term; hell will be broke lose in the whole of Nigeria.
Nd'Igbo have suffered enough from the misdeads of Uzodinma started in Orlu area shortly after he became governor, the violence spreads to all parts of the South East and beyond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Isaacpositive: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
When you don't stay close to your state and don't know what happens at home, you came up with this kind of imaginary article. Let me assure you that Gov Hope Uzodinma will continue to be in your brains for the next 4 years as the governor of Imo state
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
I'm sorry but he's going to win again. Ihedioha would have been the only bet against him but PDP goofed with him. These other candidates are jokers. I want him to go but he will win.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Isaacpositive: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]it is you and your likes that are creating problems in Igbo Land and not Hope.
discusant:
For the next Imo guber election, if APC hires hoodlums or employs Nigeria's armed forces to force voters in Imo state to stay at home so that Hope Uzodinma will write election results and submit to INEC for approval, as usual, the only way through which Hope Uzodinma can have 2nd term; hell will be broke lose in the whole of Nigeria.
Nd'Igbo have suffered enough from the misdeads of Uzodinma started in Orlu area shortly after he became governor, the violence spreads to all parts of the South East and beyond.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by discusant: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ngozi123:
He needs to go. I implore all Igbo men and women to start clearing out the trash in our political class now. We need to form a union, elect someone to represent us, fund their application fees and get them to represent us on the national scale. Our lands need to be governed for the people, by the people.

This is the only way to put an end to the godfathers and sabos in Igboland.

Gbam. Nd'Igbo will not leave only the people of Imo State with the task of shoving out Hope Uzodinma from the office he does not merit, the office he assumed and uses for dishing vendetta to people and areas especially, and worse, in his federal constituency.
On Nov 11 election day, Nd'Igbo need to descend on Imo state to help do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by wink2015(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Hope Uzodima is ready to kill everybody in Imo state as long as he wins that election.

With the abracadabra INEC did in the past elections,am certain Hope will win the election, while the popular saying "go to court" will come to play.

Mark down this, as long as is the present INEC under mahmood that will conduct the election, Kogi will go to APC, Imo APC,and Bayelsa PDP.

Where will Edo state go to ?
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Staru1(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hope will wins his 2nd tenure...quote me anywhere. not bcs of his good performance. necessity is the mother invention...until imolites ,to those which their hands are clean appears,we will know.
who wan challenge hope presently? Sam Daddy or agu ? jagaban hands dey neat? abi u forget that to whom much is given, much is expected..jagaban was in imo on 14th feb.2023 same day which mcc road was commissioned....same road is so bad now between imo housing cooperation and chukwuma nwaohia bus stop
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by crossfm: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
wink2015:

Where will Edo state go to ?

As for Edo state I can't tell for now. The various political parties haven't done their primary elections.

And Edo is a special state, election manipulation is minimal in Edo, because the people over there seems to vote and defend their vote's.

Will wait for the candidate's first before saying anything.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Stonem: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Shut up your us£less Yellowbar ba$tard. I blame your f00lish mother for opening her rotten kitten for that mad man you call a dad to stick his scabies ridden cock. Af0nja usel£ss muzlim p!g

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Menclothing: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Apc won bayelsa too and was giving to pdp

My prediction

Imo Lp or Apc
Kogi pdp or Apc
Bayelsa Apc
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Beolly(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
tempest01:
They say the Supreme Court is infallible.

To every right thinking mind, they became so with this IMO judgement.

You could have excused their previous misdeeds, but this was incomprehensible.

Nigerians should take note of the judges that gave those judgement and assume they are compromised. They shouldn’t be allowed to judge any matter of national importance. Also those that returned Akpabio and Lawan to the senate in defiance to the laws of the land.
Those who also imposed a supreme Court governor on Bayelsa State in place of the rightful winner David Lyon shouldn't be allowed to judge any matter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s FX Reserves Drop To $32bn — Lowest Level In Six Years / Breaking President Of Gabon Spotted In Nigeria Civil War Pics As A Starvin Child / Senator Ita Giwa Caught In The Act (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.