Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu (10629 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu / How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by ronalmagic10(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
Stonem:
Shut up your us£less Yellowbar ba$tard. I blame your f00lish mother for opening her rotten kitten for that mad man you call a dad to stick his scabies ridden cock. Af0nja usel£ss muzlim p!g

You're triggered. Good
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Stonem: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
ronalmagic10:

You're triggered. Good
ur mother’s stinking Toto is triggered
An!mal
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by discusant: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
Isaacpositive:
[color=#990000][/color]it is you and your likes that are creating problems in Igbo Land and not Hope.

You want Hope Uzodinma imposed again upon Imo people. Tufiakwa.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by gammarays(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
rochas did 8 years complete despite noise from imolites

It was the overbearing plan to put his son that hook his neck

Hope is more brutal than rochas

Rochas wasn't hated that much during his first tenure
Ohakim was booted out after his first tenure.

Imolites are waiting for hope. Like I said it'll start from Orlu zone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by maestroferddi: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
Isaacpositive:
When you don't stay close to your state and don't know what happens at home, you came up with this kind of imaginary article. Let me assure you that Gov Hope Uzodinma will continue to be in your brains for the next 4 years as the governor of Imo state
So you are the person who stays in Imo, abi?

Is it not better to keep silent than to ventilate sheer dumbness?

Barring rigging and INEC manipulations, Hope Uzodinma stands zero chance.

Orlu zone are waiting to teach him a lesson...
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by duro4chang(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
ronalmagic10:
All these sponsored articles will not work

It's either Hope wins or we appoint a military administrator from the south west or north to preside over imo state

The activities of IPOB/ugm/ESN/Auto pilot already gives us ground to send in troops over the state

You can keep crying on the internet or writing to FIFA, UEFA and America. No one cares
The military administrator should be from the south west
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by bluebay(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Is your father a medical doctor?
Yeah he is . With experience, I can tell that you're suffering from dog bite .
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by crossfm: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
Menclothing:

Apc won bayelsa too and was giving to pdp

My prediction

Imo Lp or Apc
Kogi pdp or Apc
Bayelsa Apc

Bayelsa is a battle ground,but I see PDP taking it. Considering how APC primary was conducted,APC is going into battle with a divided house.
David lion and his supporters are not playing along at the moment.

Another factor is the power of incumbency that the governor has. The governor is also from the most populated zone in Bayelsa.

I still give it to PDP in Bayelsa state.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by 9Mumu: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
Menclothing:

Apc won bayelsa too and was giving to pdp

My prediction

Imo Lp or Apc
Kogi pdp or Apc
Bayelsa Apc
SDP stands a better chance than PDP in Kogi. Quote me anywhere!!
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by ronalmagic10(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
bluebay:

Yeah he is . With experience, I can tell that you're suffering from dog bite .

Is this your father talking or you? Are you an apprentice doctor? Native or medical?

Who gave you license to practice?
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
gammarays:

Rochas wasn't hated that much during his first tenure
Ohakim was booted out after his first tenure.

Imolites are waiting for hope. Like I said it'll start from Orlu zone
who says he wasn't hated

He was fully in apc and getting hate when he contested second term

That was even the time he was at the peak of trying to please apc National cos he was eyeing presidency.

Ohakim is not in the mould of rochas, hope, that one is a gentle man

Hope ready kill every imo person to retain that seat, that's how raw he is
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by garfield1: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
crossfm:

Bayelsa is a battle ground,but I see PDP taking it. Considering how APC primary was conducted,APC is going into battle with a divided house.
David lion and his supporters are not playing along at the moment.

Another factor is the power of incumbency that the governor has. The governor is also from the most populated zone in Bayelsa.

I still give it to PDP in Bayelsa state.

Yes,the gov has an edge because sylva is unpopular and apc is divided but lokpobiri faction is now working with sylva because of the ministerial appointment.again,sylva is rugged and his running mate mciver is a terrorist who will terrorize pdp.diri is weak and not rugged like dickson.ehen diri visited nembe lga,he was disgraced and apc controls there.plus diri performed poorly.if apc can win bayelsa east,win southern ijaw lga they will win as yenagoa will be divided.lokpobiri can divide ekeremor.pdp is only sure of kolga and sagbama
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Cj4charles(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

don't forget it was the same Imo State Ikedi Ohakim lost his second bid, even though he was in the ruling party
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Cj4charles:
don't forget it was the same Imo State Ikedi Ohakim lost his second bid, even though he was in the ruling party
ohakim is a gentle man na, him and ihedohia don't have liver

Are you comparing them to the thuggishness of uzodima

No be uzodima carry buhari enter imo at the height of ipob esn escapade and nobody make pemp.

Cum no cross uzodima o
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by bluebay(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Is this your father talking or you? Are you an apprentice doctor? Native or medical?

Who gave you license to practice?
Sha treat the rabies before you end
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by GetSenseNow: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

Rochas did well during his first term and so we re-elected him. It was during his second term he started misbehaving
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by GetSenseNow: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
twilliamx:

Are you from imo state? Cos a friend of mine from that region was happy with the developmental strides he saw when he traveled and he really commended hope, based on that the only thing you guys are crying about is because he belongs to a party you hate. Am sure Imolites know what's right for them, I know one of candidate from one of the other parties who is a convicted felon in America.
I'm from Imo and Hope hasn't done anything for us. Aside that Owerri-orlu road, he has zero other achievements. His only hope of winning this election is if he rigs massively. And for the bullshit you mentioned about party, do well to shove that crap up ur ass
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by GetSenseNow: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
popp:
I didn't read.

But accessing the top story; He is going there.

Hope did nothing to "Ndi Imo", just because of his apart Political Party's affiliation, "Ndi Imo" call him names.
You're not from Imo state so you can't speak for us. We re-elected Rochas for a second term despite the fact that he decamped to APC.
No dey yarn bullshit
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Myer(m): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2023
Ngozi123:
He needs to go. I implore all Igbo men and women to start clearing out the trash in our political class now. We need to form a union, elect someone to represent us, fund their application fees and get them to represent us on the national scale. Our lands need to be governed for the people, by the people.

This is the only way to put an end to the godfathers and sabos in Igboland.

You guys need to appreciate Hope Uzodinma.
He understands politics. Most of you don't.
Politics is not only about your Academic IQ but also your Social IQ.

Igbos keep screaming marginalization because while others are building social influence in the political hemisphere, they want to prove they can do without others. Yet the result keep speaking for itself.

Like all things, time justifies all.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Eldani89: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ngozi123:
He needs to go. I implore all Igbo men and women to start clearing out the trash in our political class now. We need to form a union, elect someone to represent us, fund their application fees and get them to represent us on the national scale. Our lands need to be governed for the people, by the people.

This is the only way to put an end to the godfathers and sabos in Igboland.

So howfar Alex Otti and Soludo? I thought they must have turned their states to London now if it's that fast and easy. You are still waiting for a magician. You guys like illusion.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Ngozi123(f): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2023
Eldani89:

So howfar Alex Otti and Soludo? I thought they must have turned their states to London now if it's that fast and easy. You are still waiting for a magician. You guys like illusion.

Did I mention your tribe? Did I mention your state? Why don't you go and fix your own issues before you start commenting on us?
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Ngozi123(f): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2023
Myer:

You guys need to appreciate Hope Uzodinma.
He understands politics. Most of you don't.
Politics is not only about your Academic IQ but also your Social IQ.

Igbos keep screaming marginalization because while others are building social influence in the political hemisphere, they want to prove they can do without others. Yet the result keep speaking for itself.

Like all things, time justifies all.

Understand someone like Uzodinma? As you have said this, may someone like Hope Uzodinma be elected as your state's Governor and do to you and your family what he has done to Imo people. Iseeeeeee!
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Myer(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2023
Ngozi123:

Understand someone like Uzodinma? As you have said this, may someone like Hope Uzodinma be elected as your state's Governor and do to you and your family what he has done to Imo people. Iseeeeeee!

What Hope Uzodinma is doing in Imo State is a similitude of what BAT is doing for Nigeria.

True Solution to the Corruption that has ravaged this Country for decades requires/mandates/necessitates the systemic overhauling of the Corrupt Systems/Institutions that have plagued every sector of the Nation.

It is not the usual cosmetic plastering of the problems as you are used to by your pseudo-charismatic politicians who deceive you by telling you what you want to hear only to continue in the same corrupt system that enriches the politicians/elites and impoverishes the masses.

It's Okay to express your disapproval of the present hardship which unfortunately is inevitable.
You will come to appreciate them in the long run, when their policies/seeds begin to yield desired results.

You should google experts or speak to professionals of economics, political science and finance to understand the implications of the policies they are making.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Ngozi123(f): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2023
Myer:

What Hope Uzodinma is doing in Imo State is a similitude of what BAT is doing for Nigeria.

True Solution to the Corruption that has ravaged this Country for decades requires/mandates/necessitates the systemic overhauling of the Corrupt Systems/Institutions that have plagued every sector of the Nation.

It is not the usual cosmetic plastering of the problems as you are used to by your pseudo-charismatic politicians who deceive you by telling you what you want to hear only to continue in the same corrupt system that enriches the politicians/elites and impoverishes the masses.

It's Okay to express your disapproval of the present hardship which unfortunately is inevitable.
You will come to appreciate them in the long run, when their policies/seeds begin to yield desired results.

You should google experts or speak to professionals of economics, political science and finance to understand the implications of the policies they are making.

Say "Amen".
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by Myer(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2023
Ngozi123:

Say "Amen".

It is already a reality.
The earlier you accept the reality and align with it, the better you will adjust to the necessary sacrifices you need to make and also seek for God's wisdom.

You are igbo, so I suspect there is so much you need to unlearn and relearn, like we all do but especially igbos. Your parents and grandparents most likely transmitted a lot of anger/tribalism/false narratives into your generation.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2023
gammarays:

The man is banking on the so-called APC structure of bribery, thuggery and rigging to win but imolites are waiting for him starting from Orlu.

Ohakim and Rochas fell despite their power. He'll also fail.

Uzodinma hopes to win by rigging the state the way he did for his stooges in the Imo House of Assembly.
This man has Corrupt Soldiers, officers, INEC staffs, Judges, and killer thugs on his payroll.

During last elections, sent soldiers to area like Orlu, Orsu, Oru, Okigwe etc where he know he is unpopular and would never vote for APC. Those soldiers intimidated people and kept voters from coming out to vote, while bribed INEC staff and his thugs were at the polling unit taking videos and thumbprinting ballot papers.

His corrupt judges would do the rest, if the case got to court. This was how he put his boys in Imo HOA in power. Many members of the HoA, can't travel to their villages, they all live in Owerri..

The man is ready to kill everybody in Imo state to retain power.

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2023
ronalmagic10:
All these sponsored articles will not work

It's either Hope wins or we appoint a military administrator from the south west or north to preside over imo state

The activities of IPOB/ugm/ESN/Auto pilot already gives us ground to send in troops over the state

You can keep crying on the internet or writing to FIFA, UEFA and America. No one cares

Philemon Obende, the sand-mouthed smello. See as you dey huff and puff like who get mind.
When hand meet you for real life, you go dey cry like abandoned pikin wey him ashawo mama leave am run. Come owerri come talk am. Coward.. cheesy
Re: Hope Uzodinma And The Illusion Of A Second Term By Dumebi Ifeanyichukwu by gammarays(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Uzodinma hopes to win by rigging the state the way he did for his stooges in the Imo House of Assembly.
This man has Corrupt Soldiers, officers, INEC staffs, Judges, and killer thugs on his payroll.

During last elections, sent soldiers to area like Orlu, Orsu, Oru, Okigwe etc where he know he is unpopular and would never vote for APC. Those soldiers intimidated people and kept voters from coming out to vote, while bribed INEC staff and his thugs were at the polling unit taking videos and thumbprinting ballot papers.

His corrupt judges would do the rest, if the case got to court. This was how he put his boys in Imo HOA in power. Many members of the HoA, can't travel to their villages, they all live in Owerri..

The man is ready to kill everybody in Imo state to retain power.
As long as He's human, we're waiting for him
He'll fail
A lot will happen in Imo state

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget / Nigeria's Economic Crisis May Not Affect Jonathan's Re-election. - Reuters / Governor Okorocha Reacts To The Protest By Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.