Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

"Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St (57419 Views)

South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard / Any Idea The Cost Implication Travelling To Selous Game Reserve In Tanzania / Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Blake755: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2023
Nothing person wan tell me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by SporaD8: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2023
Trys:

Wake-up from your slumber guy,I am a Christian but voodoo,black magic and enchantment are real. Forces are real guy. You don't believe doesn't mean they don't exist.
Read my lips carefully - nowhere in my initial post did l say Forces/voodoo don't exist!
I'm much more aware of Elemental/Terrestrial forces(that stick obviously ain't them) that can be invoke for enchantment. However, they constituted a paltry percentage of what we called black magic while Tricks, Illusion and Psychology actually occupied the bulk of the space!
To put it all in context, take that same Stick to the wild of a jungle and approach any random Lion...
I doubt even the stick will survive to tell your story!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by LordIsaac(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
I can’t place my life at the mercy of a ’stick!’😊

4 Likes

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by anonymous1759(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
grin

I don’t believe in any stick , I preferred to dressed as a gladiator with iron armor from head to toe incase the juju in the stick fails .

4 Likes

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Warl0ck: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Tareq1105: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
Solsix:
No be me and una. Can u imagine??

It's like driving with a closed eyes.

4 Likes

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by osejie17(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
See lion OmO better jazz dey that stick.

1 Like

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Brainlight: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
EVEN WITH A.K47... I NO GO NEAR THAT THING

1 Like

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Okhuadams(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Emeks008:
This is Fathala Wildlife Reserve in Senegal 🇸🇳 you can chill with lions and walk freely with them but you can't chill with them without the stiçk in your hand.

Remember, the stick in your hand serves as a pr0tection.
Story bloody photo shoot
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by jrusky(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Really, very really and very very really with a Lion not on circus show

Ok no problem carry on ok.
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by christoranky(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Suicidal
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by BoldBrainz(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Telegram234:
See meat wey dey waste, Lion wey dey get Honey for body. smiley

You say?
Lions? Honey for body?

Bros, fear god na!

2 Likes

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Sniper101(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
"The Stick"

A form of "spiritual" protection? Or what
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Ayobeck(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Opa mose.if d 🏒 stick cut nko

4 Likes

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by correctguy101(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hohohohoho....

I see some people suffering... grin

Humans and rough play .. SMH
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
MMempire:
Village people loading.

Aswear!

They only need to block network to the stick for like 2 minutes......

2 minutes too much, sef.

15 seconds.

7 Likes

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Illegal1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
omoh.......i never fit kill a day old snake,nah lion i wn carry my play go near?

no be me and una ooh.

2 Likes

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
If the stick fall for your hand nkó. embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by ade4real2016: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
It's a No for me...
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Ibime(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
I have been to Fathala wildlife reserve in 2009 and thank God this stick did not exist then, or was not offered to me. I came down for rhino and giraffe but I stayed in the truck for the lions. I can't come and kill myself

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by ImoleNaija: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Can never be ME grin.

We no trust our village people in Naija.
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by cjudy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Me wey JuJU no Dey work for him body. You want make I carry the juju stick so the Lion will be see me as flies, Never. Once I hold that stick, the juju will disappear, lion go see me live and direct

6 Likes

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by TemitayoMark: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
That last picture got me chilled. See lion teeth and meat beside him. Damn this is dangerous

4 Likes

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by iReddington: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Still wouldn't take the risk. The lion could be having a bad day and decide, I'm tired and done with this fuckin stick shit 😂

19 Likes

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by adecz: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
This is how stories that touch the
heart occurs❗️❗️

4 Likes

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Father4all: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
The stick na Juju

1 Like

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Ishilove: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Lion looks pale and malnourished

4 Likes

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by phorget(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
What if I drop the staff then pick it up again immediately; Will I still be protected?

2 Likes

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by bikefab(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
So what's the secret behind the stick?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by slam7000(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
JimmySwaggart:
Where are those doubters that doubt the existence of juju. To them every unnatural occurrence is a coincidence or even say it's scripted. I really pity them.

No it’s not magic or juju. Those cats are under the influence of drugs. Some tourist authorities do that to dangerous wild animals so tourists could pay and take photos. It’s not only in Senegal that this is done.

The stick is added so people like you would marvel at ‘African wonder’

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Airpeace 124-Seater Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft / Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi / Lion Kills Attendant At Agodi Zoo In Oyo As Government Shuts Down Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.