Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

"Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St (57491 Views)

South African Man Wakes Up To Find A Lion In His Yard / Any Idea The Cost Implication Travelling To Selous Game Reserve In Tanzania / Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Sijo01(f): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
That stick is obviously jazzed undecided
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by mozona(m): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
with four of those sticks, i wont try it.

1 Like

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by MotiveU(f): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
Compare there animals with our own
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by admeenat: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
Na dream
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by oakenfold: 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
These lions are drugged as hell.

1 Like

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by gbolswag(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Natural instinct nko
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Let me come and be going
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
Siri play "Playing with violent death" by UCDE band. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Validated: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
slam7000:

No it’s not magic or juju. Those cats are under the influence of drugs. Some tourist authorities do that to dangerous wild animals so tourists could pay and take photos. It’s not only in Senegal that this is done.

The stick is added so people like you would marvel at ‘African wonder’
Most plausible explanation. If Senegalese got this, how come they could not enchant the French all these years?
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Pandar01: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
SporaD8:

Holy Blood of Daniel!!!
Everything is not Juju for goodness sake!
It's called mind conditioning.
Supposed unlettered Fulani herdsmen will laugh you to scorn with this your mentality!
Animals like camels will attack even their owner if he went and change his old clothings outta the animals sight then later try to mount them.
Conversely, a total stranger will get a free ride if he adorns the same old clothings!
The gods are ordinary Men with extraordinary Knowledge!!!

You are brained man

1 Like

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by begge: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
The way dat stick go tey shake for my hand
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Validated: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
Elitefosa:
Is the camera man also holding a stick?
Smart thinker.

4 Likes

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Tijani009: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
LordIsaac:
I can’t place my life at the mercy of a ’stick!’😊

You remember the staff of moses for bible
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by dnawah(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
Houseofglam7:
Uhm……no thanks
👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯
them dey give I-phone,if u come out o!
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by bigtt76(f): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nor bi during my watch the lions nor go recognise the stick 🤣🤣🤣

Emeks008:
This is Fathala Wildlife Reserve in Senegal 🇸🇳 you can chill with lions and walk freely with them but you can't chill with them without the stiçk in your hand.

Remember, the stick in your hand serves as a pr0tection.

2 Likes

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by TOMMYS: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
Emeks008:
This is Fathala Wildlife Reserve in Senegal 🇸🇳 you can chill with lions and walk freely with them but you can't chill with them without the stiçk in your hand.

Village people dey worry you if you come from the south of Nigeria.

I no fit follow Una go o
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by NkemjikaX(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
Try another person. Even with machine guns I will not tempt my God.

1 Like

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Something is not right here, they look scared... undecided undecided undecided
Emeks008:

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Christipsy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
Imagine holding the sticker and ur village ppl will be wespering in ur ear that u shld drop it let check sth ...

U r on ur own .. may my village ppl never remember me in their billion generation to come . grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by JOemmy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
What the hell are you kidding me? Is the stick a magic wand?
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by KELVINXY: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
Just keep your Bible at home if you have plans of going there wink
IYKYK grin
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by 001Lagos: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
The juju on that stick no be here
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by eepeepook: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
The stick was used to discipline those pets since they were cubs. They recognize anyone holding it as their master. Simple mind control aka conditioning.

God, children on Nairaland were not educated.

2 Likes

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by CUPIDsparrow(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
Tori!
Is the camera man also with the stick?
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Elitefosa: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
Validated:

Smart thinker.

Abi now! I was only wondering
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Khallicopyro: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
Even with Ak 47 for my hand or RPG sef I no go. Thank you very much
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by killsmith(f): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
SporaD8:

Holy Blood of Daniel!!!
Everything is not Juju for goodness sake!
It's called mind conditioning.
Supposed unlettered Fulani herdsmen will laugh you to scorn with this your mentality!
Animals like camels will attack even their owner if he went and change his old clothings outta the animals sight then later try to mount them.
Conversely, a total stranger will get a free ride if he adorns the same old clothings!
The gods are ordinary Men with extraordinary Knowledge!!!

Exactly!

Religion is used to brainwash humans into seeking god elsewhere so they'll never know that they're gods.
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Stevechigo: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
What happens when you get there with your stick and Mr and Mrs lion are busy doing it..and Mr lion is about to cum suddenly you appear with a stick Mrs lion come run away..now tell me na which kind eye Mr lion wan take look me.. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by gannod(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
grandstar:
The sole purpose of the stick is to hit it bang on the lion's head when you're feeling bored

grin grin grin
Re: "Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St by Socratiz: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Even if I'm offered ten sticks I won't take this chance with my life.

I don't have a duplicate of the life abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Airpeace 124-Seater Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft / Lion Kills Attendant At Agodi Zoo In Oyo As Government Shuts Down Zoo / FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.