Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,029 members, 7,841,907 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise (52565 Views)

President Ali Bongo Explains Why There Are No Term Limits In Gabon's Presidency / Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason / Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Juju70(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
YouEssay:
You are fortunate to still be alive.

Gaddafi cried & begged for his life, but was dehumanized & killed by an evil mob sponsored by the West. cry

The liberation of Africa from the grip of UTTERLY USELESS western terrorists continues...

Which country is next? Cameroun?

Yep time to take out that veggie
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by frazee: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Werey say make noise
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by AK481(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Which noise ? Through the internet that you have blocked or another one .

You papa rule from 1963 to 2003 ,you rule from 2003 and rigged a third term ..

Your papa

4 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Seunomobo: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEipaAmxu3U

SOURCE: Stanis Bujakera Tshiamala

On Saturday, the Central African Nation's Communications Minister, Rodrigue Mboumba Bissawou, on state television said that internet access was being restricted indefinitely, saying there had been calls for violence and the spreading of disinformation.

The announcement came after voters cast ballots to elect new local leaders, national legislators and Gabon's next President.

The junta have lifted the ban.

Chai , see what he has been reduced to...

Sorry Mr President.

This is the end of your reign
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by blaquemyc: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
The only noise I will make is "a joyful noise unto the Lord". Madafivka, Shey the country belongs to your family alone to rule. Noise kee you there.

6 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by 7demons: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
Offpointng:
But why are Igbos happy on Coup happenings in Africa and wishing same on Nigeria??

Oh they think they'll live much better under a Military rule?? A sect of people who cheer a domestic terrorism called "Sit at home" who in turn became a Nemesis to affect their well being can mean nothing to be but a Foolish people

South East will Suffer more under a Northern Military Rule - FFK
cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: Domique
cc: Nlfpmod
Rule 2 & 3.

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by DaddyRochie1642: 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
GOFRONT:
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this Perilous time.

Oga tell us the truth, your thoughts and prayers are not with that man and his family.

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Acidosis(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
Make noise ke? With the internet you shut down during the sham elections? We no dey make any noise.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Mrluv(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
today is the military against democratic elected president Tomorrow t would be masses against the coupist
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Godstiger(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2023
sotall:
undecided
This one don turn to party DJ " Everybody make some noise" grin grin

Make some noise kee you dia.
Na hype man

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Quebec91(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
cheesy
sotall:
undecided

This one don turn to party DJ " Everybody make some noise" grin grin

Make some noise kee you dia.

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Tingotoe: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
Next to go down should be that bastard in Equatorial guinea
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Bigkoko: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
The useless friends you have around the world will not treat their country like a family business! Just like one smelling granpa treats Lagos like his personal property!

Taste what it means on the receiving end!

fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEipaAmxu3U

SOURCE: Stanis Bujakera Tshiamala

On Saturday, the Central African Nation's Communications Minister, Rodrigue Mboumba Bissawou, on state television said that internet access was being restricted indefinitely, saying there had been calls for violence and the spreading of disinformation.

The announcement came after voters cast ballots to elect new local leaders, national legislators and Gabon's next President.

The junta have lifted the ban.

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Incognito403: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
YouEssay:
You are fortunate to still be alive.

Gaddafi cried & begged for his life, but was dehumanized & killed by an evil mob sponsored by the West. cry

The liberation of Africa from the grip of UTTERLY USELESS western terrorists continues...

Which country is next? Cameroun?
What good did Gaddafi's death bring?
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by tonididdy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
Idiot…. You had your chance as a democratic govt and you did nothing to improve the lives of gabonians

…now you need same people to make noise for you, as per the food you fed them with!

Nigeria is Next…. It’s only a mata of when?
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by HateBigots: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Offpointng:
But why are Igbos happy on Coup happenings in Africa and wishing same on Nigeria??
You post like your moniker.

Gabonese are cheering, you are here crying more than the bereaved 🤡.

Shut tf up... go and collect your palliative b4 hungry finish you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Newton1045: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Noise for wat na.

Such greed.

Unreasonable greed

African leaders are wicked.

56yrs for only u and ur family.

The will then be shouting for u. Slavery at home

Paul Bier of cameroun shud just hand over kowai

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Exceed15: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Make noise Kee you there. Your end to one family rule is over.

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Lexusgs430: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Let's now see what toothless ecowas would say/do.........

This african leaders need to start looking inwards and start asking themselves, some very bitter questions.........

Ex - Presido...... I have made my NOISE....... 🤣😜
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by crystalpapers(m): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Noise ko ariwo ni. Your family has ruled for 56yrs and there is nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by TMKsouth: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
Dawn of a new era in Gabon. Hope the military make the right choices and steer the country towards real democracy.
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by sinola(m): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
we will make noise for you to remain there

2 Likes

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by arantess: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
tonididdy:
Idiot…. You had your chance as a democratic govt and you did nothing to improve the lives of gabonians gabonese

…now you need same people to make noise for you, as per the food you fed them with!

Nigeria is Next…. It’s only a mata of when?

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by bennybuhari: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
Noise kee you
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Kendo93: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
Can I Hear You Make Some Noise
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by THeUNIFIER: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Offpointng:

Oh they think they'll live much better under a Military rule?? A sect of people who cheer a domestic terrorism called "Sit at home" who in turn became a Nemesis to affect their well being can mean nothing to be but a Foolish people

Fool, desist from this foolery or I will scourge you of this madness.
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Olaolex: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
should we tell him?
Abeg, no loud am.

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by mauchiz: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
The liberation of Africa from terrorist leaders.
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by fergie001: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga tell us the truth, your thoughts and prayers are not with that man and his family.
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Offpointng:

Chronic ignoramus. Keep going from one thread to another to type garbage. Since the news of Gabon coup broke, you have not had rest. Why so restless about the coup?
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by hammerT: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) / Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.