Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,796 members, 7,837,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise (52558 Views)

President Ali Bongo Explains Why There Are No Term Limits In Gabon's Presidency / Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason / Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by frog12: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
over stayed. no one will help you
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by juman(m): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
Next to remove is biya.
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by asanausana91: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Honestly igbos are a threat to national security. They are always on the side of evil
check the truth you will discover that the military has far better than the wasted 30 years of democrathief.
The build the third mainland bridge
Cbn
Nnpc
Railways Nigeria airways
Ajaokuta
Major roads
Good hospitals
Three refinaries
Standard universities.
Nitel
Upon all that fuel is sold at 11 naira.
Mention what these useless politicians did with their 30 years.
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by JOSBOLA(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
Which noise are we making? When you're making your country unliveable for the common man and enjoying what meant for million of people. who did you call?
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Svoboda(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2023
YouEssay:
You are fortunate to still be alive.

Gaddafi cried & begged for his life, but was dehumanized & killed by an evil mob sponsored by the West. cry

The liberation of Africa from the grip of UTTERLY USELESS western terrorists continues...

Which country is next? Cameroun?

Pls, do not twist history. Gaddafi didnt cry nor beg for his life. Rather than that, he refused to flee his country even when south africa offered him sanctuary at the heat of natos invasion to the end that he died fighting.
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Passionate1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
Africa must wake up and act. .

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by occfx: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
YouEssay:

Gaddafi cried & begged for his life, but was dehumanized & killed by an evil mob sponsored by the West. cry

The liberation of Africa from the grip of UTTERLY USELESS western terrorists continues...

That Cameron is worst than Nigeria... I expecting there own news soon
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by IbotNugida(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
YouEssay:

the west sponsored that of libya. is it still the west that is sponsoring the one in gabon? yet you want to make it look like an african-borne political pourge...htf are u supposed to relate that?
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by occfx: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
should we tell him?

Yes that he is a bloody civilian and his time has gone. He should just come to zamfara and enjoy his loot with bandits.
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by nafisu: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Lol e say make noise, what were you expecting ? Your father 42years as president then you his son 14years. Turn country to inheritance
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by greggng: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Africans are funny ...imagine he is asking us to make noise for his freedom ...this is a lesson for all this it tight leaders...you need followers to be able to lead . Nobody should say is my turn. Only the people can decide ...it will go round ...
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by occfx: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Offpointng:
But why are Igbos happy on Coup happenings in Africa and wishing same on Nigeria??

Oh they think they'll live much better under a Military rule?? A sect of people who cheer a domestic terrorism called "Sit at home" who in turn became a Nemesis to affect their well being can mean nothing to be but a Foolish people

South East will Suffer more under a Northern Military Rule - FFK

So someone's suffered for 9 months to give birth to you only for you to be drinking and be eating ipob
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by jullary(m): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Please stop this! Are u even happy yourself?!
Even if u are a billionaire, are u happy within yourself? ethnicity or religion aside
i be confirm ijebu man,but Truth be told, those countries have seen alot from a fake democracy brought by west.
am not supporting coup, but when u push people to the wall they react!
Just tell me reason why trump was in court? Because he was accused of trying to rig a state election! And the same oyinbo will recognize a rigged in president in africa because they have bargain on our commonwealth!
We continue shouting ipob, oduduwa and arewa here and the same set of people eating our future deep down. As a sensible man how can a court gave an order not to investigate ganduje with all the evidences, are u not bothered? Even anti corruption panel set up by the governor, the chairman was arrested. if the people now react tommorrow now the west will be shouting return democracy bla bla bla.
Ffk is just a foolish man, he always talk of point. Adress the corruption facing africa and the poverty level,not the east will suffer or not,its there country when giving and its left for them to manage it, or is niger republic and gabon not surviving? Even more worst country without anything survive.
Offpointng:
But why are Igbos happy on Coup happenings in Africa and wishing same on Nigeria??

Oh they think they'll live much better under a Military rule?? A sect of people who cheer a domestic terrorism called "Sit at home" who in turn became a Nemesis to affect their well being can mean nothing to be but a Foolish people

1 Like

Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by searchlight: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
Offpointng:

Who is suffering most in agbado inec president?
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Brushstrokes20: 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
Dream on! NONSENSE 😏
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by asanausana91: 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ordinary minister is driving a that is half a billion, while 133 millions of his citizens are living in poverty. Who does that?
Politicians are living like kings and queens, they steal as much as they wish.
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by wealthyprince(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
Which noise? 56 years and you still want more you are very greedy bongo. If your people love you and your leadership pattern they wont celebrate your arrest. The felt liberated and the noise you hear them make is a joyful noise in praise to the military.
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by kanwele: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
You go explain tire... NO EVIDENCE!!!!
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by frog12: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Biya is next. then Quattara

juman:
Next to remove is biya.
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by toprealman: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Since 1967, your family caused the people to make noise whilst you guys cruised. Now the people have said enough, the are having none of your shii and you are making “noise”…ok ooo
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by okeke6969: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
Offpointng:

Money used in funding your education should had been used to buy a female 🐐 goat, by now the returns on investment would have been huge.
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by tefund(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
correctguy101:

It's all good. As long as the liberators don't cast the liberated in another form of slavery.. shocked

We all know how most military run government, anyhow anyhow... I just hope it's not another soldier boy going the Idi Amin path or Abacha path, syphoning like mad because he's afraid some of his cohorts will want his head and seat.
Exaxtly.Let see how it unfolds .
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by EtovalRealEst: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
He speaks Good English ...hmmm do we have locus standi to demand for his immediate and unconditional release ... Yes we are member of the Africa Union .... To think he just recovered from a stroke... I was really surprised he was still running .... Anyway G members should do something about it... looks like he is locked up in his secret office...
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
You are mad
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
President for life grin
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by JuanDeDios: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Good riddance......

Cameroun next.......then Nigeria.
You know, a wicked part of me almost says it should happen so that you kids will learn.
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by adspelite(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
Oga just resign, make another person lead. Save your family.
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by DoctorAyukebot(m): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
YouEssay:

Which country is next?
🇨🇲Cameroun?

In Cameroon we might be disgruntled with the leadership of Paul Biya but we certainly understand a military regime would be frying pan to fire. By the way it is Cameroon
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by Didi2d(m): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
African leaders have failed. That's why there is coup here and there and the citizens celebrate.

But the unfortunate thing is, the military that is taking over won't do anything different.
I don't understand the black man
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by akanbiaa(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
realmindz:

Your father ruled for 4 decades, you took over and want to rule and pass to your children

And funny enough, these small African countries are the same mocking Nigeria .
Just like Cameroon too.

Nigeria is still far ahead of this guys in everything, at least there is political stability in the country compared to a country where one person rules for decades
Nothing wrong with one person ruling if the person style of governance favors majority like Ghadafi tenure, you can be changing people and majority might still suffer.
Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by gammarays(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Offpointng:

Hahaha the wicked runs when nobody is pursuing him.
Guilty conscience at work.

People celebrating cpup in Gabon and you're already jittery 🙄🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria / Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.