Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Between Cybersecurity And Data Science Which One Is The Best To Learn? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Between Cybersecurity And Data Science Which One Is The Best To Learn? (297 Views)

Which Is More Lucrative Between Cybersecurity And UI/UX / Between Flutter And Data Science, Which Do I Choose.. / What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Cybersecurity And Data Science Which One Is The Best To Learn? by MaXiK: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
Tech. Gurus in the house please Which one is the most lucrative between cybersecurity and data science in Nigeria? I mean the one with high job prospects.
Re: Between Cybersecurity And Data Science Which One Is The Best To Learn? by LikeAking: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
MaXiK:
Tech. Gurus in the house please Which one is the most lucrative between cybersecurity and data science in Nigeria? I mean the one with high job prospects.

You don learn web dev?

You don learn coding?

Which stack u Dey use?

If all the answers is “negative “

Go learn the above first….

As for me, I will recommend cyber security…

But don’t forget this fields no be beans… U have to be tight…

Forget about all the job hypes…

3 Likes

Re: Between Cybersecurity And Data Science Which One Is The Best To Learn? by MaXiK: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
LikeAking:

You don learn web dev?

You don learn coding?

Which stack u Dey use?

If all the answers is “negative “

Go learn the above first….

As for me, I will recommend cyber security…

But don’t forget this fields no be beans… U have to be tight…

Forget about all the job hypes…

I know I must learn coding and I am about to start with Python but I am not aware that web development is a must to learn cyber security.

As for how tight the field is, I am fully aware of it, thanks for reminding me.

I appreciate your sincere response.
Re: Between Cybersecurity And Data Science Which One Is The Best To Learn? by MaXiK: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
dilicond:

Go for Cyber security

Thanks. God bless!

(1) (Reply)

FPV & Freestyle UAV Hobbyists In Naija / Simple Way To Convert An HTML File To PDF For Beginners / I Need A Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.