Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,309 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala (36198 Views)

Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments / North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by Raskimonojendor: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
nedekid:
Well as it is said, those are people he knows and comfortable to work with. Same as buhari did. So what's the noise about?
Gbam.
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by maestroferddi: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
nedekid:
Well as it is said, those are people he knows and comfortable to work with. Same as buhari did. So what's the noise about?
When an Igboman gets to power tomorrow and begins to do half of what Tinubu and Buhari before him are doing, would you make this same remark?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Balderdash!

Anyone who is not satisfied should relocate to Gabon! It’s not a must you stay in Nigeria.

As simple as ABC
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nairaland has shown me that Dem no dey acquire sense for school.
You go just see person wey sabi speak better English, yet no sense.
How can two educated adults be bragging about who will die before 2031?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by SaLongs1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
But Buhari did the same when he was in power and the skies did not fall.
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by Samogloby: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ori gbogbo yin ti daru, though not a fan of Tinubu but when Buhari appointed col.Hamid as custom DG, every sections of Nigeria kicked against it but only the northerners refused to condemn him because it favor them

3 Likes

Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by funshint(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
But when Buhari filled all the top positions in government with Northerners; both military and finance, they didn't raise alarm. Despite north having the highest number of ministers at present in the cabinet.... Infact two northerners presently head the defence ministry for that matter o. Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by CuntPeddler: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Balderdash!

Anyone who is not satisfied should relocate to Gabon! It’s not a must you stay in Nigeria.

His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) does not give a Kentucky Fried Fvcks about the opinion of miscreants.

See him spitting all over
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by AfonjaConehead: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
These bladdy parasites,they were all smiling when buhari was appointing his northern people into every position and kept mute.

There was a time,even now when the heads of all fed govt petroleum and maritime agencies were northerners! I'm talking about the NNPC, DPR PTDF PPPMC PPPRA NIMASA Npa,all northerners.

Tinuba thunda faya all of them

1 Like

Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by Blackdisciple(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
Why are they talking now, when Buhari was doing the same thing non of them condemned it, even sun and moon dey take m turn by turn
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by netricoin: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bottom line of all these is that both buhari and BAT did the same, the only difference is that BAT is under the influence of hard drugs, which account to his woeful performance so far. The judiciary by now should know the danger of allowing a person under the influence of hard drugs to be in power. The PEPC should be neutral in their judgement

1 Like

Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by Yankiss(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
creativehubb:
Buhari's regime was worse in terms of selecting people from his region. It is Tinubu's regime, Arewa are being overzealous, they have no right to tell the president who to appoint, he has the perogative, he will appoint who he trusts and can work with.
Buhari did worse and Arewa applauded him. So, why the angst now?? A precedent has been set. If I am president tomorrow, I will line my kinsmen and friends for juicy positions. Only them I trust to deliver. Na turn by turn. Arewa be calming down.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by Guyman01: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Tinubu never reach 10% of Buhari's nepotism which you all enjoyed for 8 years.
First to do mo dey pain too much, na revenge dey pain pass
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by bigiyaro(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
The state of the country is a pure and undiluted reflection of it's inhabitants.

1 Like

Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by Dbestbrest: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Where were they when Bubu northernised the entire ministries? Who destroyed the country's economy if not their own people? They should all keep quiet and let Tinubu restore the economy that was destroyed by their people. Instead for them to find solutions to the bandits destroying and impoverishing their people, they are chasing shadows

1 Like

Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by Onewazobia(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ooni:
Chief of army staff- Yoruba
Inspector general of police - Yoruba
Chief Justice of the federation- Yoruba
Head Customs- Yoruba
Head immigrations- Yoruba
Accountant general of the federation- Yoruba
CBN governor- Yoruba
NIMC MD - Yoruba

Admittedly this type of tribalism has never happened before in Nigeria.

Bubu did worst
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by DJInfluence: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2023
Funny, when Bihari was appointing only northerners, they didn't complain.
Fact is, whether or not he appoints only people from a certain geopolitical zone, it won't better the life of the common man only those appointed and their cohorts.
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by stasius: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
We like it.

1 Like

Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by emonis88: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
Buhari,s nepotism has bn forgotten so soon? What is in Nigeria is that any tribe at d center il favour his people, n u want this country to move forward? We just dey start.
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by ogwuche4u(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
chokekachy:
'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' in Tinubu's appointments, Arewa forum raises alarm

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/30/northern-nigerias-arewa-forum-tackles-president-tinubu-over-appointment-lagos-henchmen

Where were you guys when buhari was only putting northerners in all sectors of the economy? Now you guys have voice to speak up against nepotism. Na Ogun go fire una there. Nonsense useless arewa. If I were Tinubu, walai shishi una no go see.

1 Like

Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by itsene: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
Restructure, Restructure, Restructure!

1 Like

Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by israelmao(m): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
This is too early to complain. smileyThis is too early to complain.
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by Nyne: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

I will be here long enough to type your rip here zombie. After hunger don kpai you

Stop that. Stop wishing others bad.

Your thoughts to yourself and to others is like a mirror, it reflects back to you
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by Commandoabdul(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ooni:
Head Customs- Yoruba
CBN governor- Yoruba
NIMC MD - Yoruba

you lied. check buhari
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
chokekachy:
'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' in Tinubu's appointments, Arewa forum raises alarm

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/30/northern-nigerias-arewa-forum-tackles-president-tinubu-over-appointment-lagos-henchmen
Come-on Arewa people, have we not already established that precedence? I thought the capacity to deliver is all that matters? I think if these 'yoruba' members of Tinubu's cabinet deliver, it doesn't matter where they came from. I say that as a northerner. When they told you Buhari was destroying Nigeria with his nepotism you were busy screaming 'competence', the north should learn to live with the consequences of its myopia!

3 Likes

Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by Judolisco(m): 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ooni:
Head Customs- Yoruba
CBN governor- Yoruba
NIMC MD - Yoruba

maybe u r new in Nigeria sha or u have selective amnesia
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by 25ahmad(m): 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
chokekachy:

As long as the coutry will move forward i am ok with it
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by AfonjaConehead: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
These bladdy parasites,they were all smiling when buhari was appointing his northern people into every position and kept mute.

There was a time,even now when the heads of all fed govt petroleum and maritime agencies were northerners! I'm talking about the NNPC, DPR PTDF PPPMC PPPRA NIMASA Npa,all northerners.

Tinubu thunda faya all of them
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by mancoconut: 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2023
Lol,

See yoruba logic: so because Buhari did his own fulanization government, then it's perfectly OK for Tinubu to do his own yorubanization, meanwhile Abass Adeleye who belongs to the "yoruba ronu" think-thank is not buying fuel any cheaper than Chinedu or Mohammed, the suffering touches everybody like rain... here is the exact reason Nigeria will always remain stagnant while other African nations are fast leaving us behind...for people who pride themselves as being "sophisticated" it's funny to see how low yorubas have reduced themselves.

Anyway sha I'm glad I've left una Nigeria already, I never knew what a fresh breath of sanity meant until I entered Canada, may God continue to bless my uncle for taking me away from Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje 'Bribery Videos' Sold In Kano Markets. Photos / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.