Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,551 members, 7,823,432 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala (36203 Views)

Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments / North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by Ikpongiton: 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Shatap zombie
so e de pain una? when mumu hari abandoned the Eastern rail line and construct a new one to Niger and Sudan, you people clapped and celebrated him.una go cry tire
make una shift oo !!!

1 Like

Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by Reference(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
A tribalism competition within the APC from one government to the other and a lot of folks are shamelessly supporting the status quo.

Shows that he spiral down the tubes of an ethnically divided country is a certainty. I just cannot see how Nigeria as a nation has any viable future or can hope to prosper with such distrust....that is without the restructuring to put an end to this vicious cycle of depravity.

So sorry for this country. Poor mentality everywhere you look.

1 Like

Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by Peppysco: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Skyview01:

You are still being idiotic you brainless bigot. I don't have to do anything because I am educated enough to know i am not accountable for the actions of others who i have zero control over.
Same way you are not accountable for the actions of other Yorubas. I will only hold you responsible for your own actions.
You may be too brain dead to understand how rules of accountabilities work . Consider this a free education from me.

Hold me responsible for my actions,lol, joke of the century.
How convenient it is for you to turn a blind eye when you and your idiotic fellows get gun blazing against others but act half wise when you're being poked back. A further engagement with you is a waste of my time and a fight in the mud, which you obviously enjoy. Consider this my last response to you. You can say all you want after this but won't dignify you with a response anymore.
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by 13br: 4:05am On Sep 01, 2023
DenreleDave:

Valid ☑
Denreledave barawo
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by Jagaban2012: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Your president is a thief and a senseless certificate forger

You better keep your wailing for now...because your wailing will still be long like the Third Mainland Bridge...
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by Oluwatobiloba07: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
He have more than enough power to short it down.

Have you checked out some countries that don't use Twitter, Facebook and all

Their president stop it

rdokoye:

He doesn't have the power to switch off the internet. Otherwise Buhari would have done it during the elections. It's the internet that exposed the rigging in the last elections, and is why Tinubu will be removed.
Re: 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala by Jostoman: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
madridguy:
Pained loser grin What is the name of your president then?

for now we dont have president.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West / Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.