Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? (16496 Views)

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
Winters23:

You’re preaching to the choir.

I’ve accepted myself for who I am. It’s not in your place to tell me how to live my life.

See my specs below
It is in my place to tell you the truth about being faithful to your wife and stop deceiving yourself with the I love my wife yen yen yen but still goes out to cheat and brag about it.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Rasbel(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
Soft bread. Softy to be precise
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Winters23: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
It is in my place to tell you the truth about being faithful to your wife and stop deceiving yourself with the I love my wife yen yen yen but still goes out to cheat and brag about it.

Knack your head for electric poll or come and force me to leave pusssies

3 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Winters23:

I will not knack my head anywhere but to tell you that cheating can put your innocent wife at risk, you are frolicking everywhere in this era of deadly diseases without even putting your wife and family into consideration because you chose your lustful desires over them and you dare talk about Love?
Like seriously?

3 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Winters23: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
I will not knack my head anywhere but to tell you that cheating can put your innocent wife at risk, you are frolicking everywhere in this era of deadly diseases without even putting your wife and family into consideration because you chose your lustful desires over them and you dare talk about Love?
Like seriously?

Death and disease can kill you any day even without pusssies. You fit even die of cancer

Meanwhile see more sweet chick's

grin

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Tfkspecial(m): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
The responsible factor for cheating is temptation, avoid temptation as much as possible, nobody is an angel

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by legendgalas(f): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
Lack of sex is the number one reason people cheats in marriage
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
Winters23:

Death and disease can kill you any day even without pusssies. You fit even die of cancer

Meanwhile see more sweet chick's

grin
Stop consoling yourself with beer parlour slangs to justify your randy lifestyle
Your wife's life should be priority over your erection
Putting your erection before your family is an act of indiscipline KAI has caught you

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Moikiitos: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
WHY look for EXCUSES to CHEAT on your marriage, when you didn't signed up for a polygamous marriage.

If, you don't like the journey don't start one.

bottlewater1:
Hello everyone,
the question is simple please kindly share your opinions

What can make you engage in cheating on your partner ?

Me: maybe when I regret marrying her
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by NAC1666: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
bottlewater1:
Hello everyone,

Men don't cheat,we only sleep around.we are only helping the female folks. It's a man's world,it's allowed. It's only women that is not allowed to cheat.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Winters23: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
Stop consoling yourself with beer parlour slangs to justify your randy lifestyle
Your wife's life should be priority over your erection
Putting your erection before your family is an act of indiscipline KAI has caught you

Just tell me u love seeing my specs

Mention me for more juicy chick's

Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Samade7: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
Evestar200:
I don't see anything that will make me do that.

We better go our separate ways if both of us are tired of each other instead of me fooling myself around while still bearing that married woman title.

My conscience won't allow me to do such.

i wish all married women have dis mentality
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by NAC1666: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
bottlewater1:
Hello everyone,

It's unfair not to help all this beautiful ladies out. #Mendon'tcheat
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Tallesty1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nothing
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Winters23:

Just tell me u love seeing my specs

Mention me for more juicy chick's

For a married man to have this in his phone speaks volume
You think I'm bothered about those slutty pics mtcheww
Like I said earlier, stay true to your marriage for it brings forth blessings to your children
Stop misusing your family's glory with your randines
Parenthood entails and involves a lot of deep things and as soon as you get into the sacred union called marriage, you must be very conscious of all your actions for they may come with consequences
You are a head in that family and once the head is faulty , you know the rest.
My messages for you are divine, it's high time you start appreciating and showing kindness to your wife by staying faithful.
There's always a reward for adultery, do not downplay it.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Sweetvie: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nothing
I would rather leave the relationship.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Kemadealadire(f): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nothing should make you cheat on your partner.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nothing

And it's not about them.

It's about my own ethics and sense of worth.

I didn't swear an oath to you.

If I find that I truly want to be with someone else, we'll have the hard conversation to end our relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Winters23: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
For a married man to have this in his phone speaks volume
You think I'm bothered about those slutty pics mtcheww
Like I said earlier, stay true to your marriage for it brings forth blessings to your children
Stop misusing your family's glory with your randines
Parenthood entails and involves a lot of deep things and as soon as you get into the sacred union called marriage, you must be very conscious of all your actions for they may come with consequences
You are a head in that family and once the head is faulty , you know the rest.
My messages for you are divine, it's high time you start appreciating and showing kindness to your wife by staying faithful.
There's always a reward for adultery, do not downplay it.

So you thought I was joking?

Besides pusssy is not the only thing I do, I also do drugs and alcohol.

See more of pusssies below

Enjoy

Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Venusman(m): 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Nope...you should not cheat on your partner. If you are tired you leave...

If everytime partners get tired of each other they opt out there is tendency of having about ten divorces in a lifetime
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
Winters23:

So you thought I was joking?

Besides pusssy is not the only thing I do, I also do drugs and alcohol.

See more of pusssies below

Enjoy
You should have remain single than drag someone into your kind of lifestyle
Married man indeed.
Married bachelor
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Winters23: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
IconicR:
You should have remain single than drag someone into your kind of lifestyle
Married man indeed.
Married bachelor

Cry me a river

grin

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Light777(f): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
Brainlight:
NO EXCUSES..... I CHEAT WHEN EVER I FEEL LIKE CHEATING ..... AND WITHOUT REMORSE.
So is your partner also cheating on you without remorse... cool
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Emmacy001: 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
bottlewater1:
Hello everyone,

Absolutely Nothing
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Light777(f): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Winters23:

so is your wife tasting different dicks..

As you cheat, you transfer cheating spirit to your wife unknowingly cool
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by ajimo54(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
bottlewater1:
Hello everyone,

What is cheating? That construct is strange to me!
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Emmanuel30a: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Winters23:
grin

You guys take life too seriously

I fvcking love my wife

I also love new pusssy, best thing after alcohol and drugz

Stuff below makes life soft
Were ni o... Oloriburuku... Aori tie ro... Eno go better for you,etc; and those in "theses" pictures...? You are a satan or the second satan...,etc; like...? I knows/I am sure that, you are related to/ you are one of those sultan and sound sultan... Sultan...
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Obakoolex(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Evestar200:
I don't see anything that will make me do that.

We better go our separate ways if both of us are tired of each other instead of me fooling myself around while still bearing that married woman title.

My conscience won't allow me to do such.

May God forgive people like you that lie easily,
Am not saying you can't be faithful but saying it easily as if it's like saying I can't kill somebody is another lie.

I'll believe you only if you have spent 7 years in marriage and remain faithful.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Emma09(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nothing. Can't cheat on my woman for any reason.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by thesilentman(m): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
Society calls it cheat,i call it variety-the spice of life.I Will always cheat.I owe no daughter of eve fidelity.
Re: What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ? by Trustedpronet: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
When the love vibe is dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gps Car Tracker|Live Track|Shutdown Vehicle|Replay Routes / Parents Who Always Fight Are Abusing Their Children Emotionally / Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.