Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nyesom Wike Challenges PDP: Suspend Me If You Can - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Challenges PDP: Suspend Me If You Can (146 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Okorocha: Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me From APC Or Stop Me From Attending NEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Challenges PDP: Suspend Me If You Can by bukunmibami: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesom Wike, has issued a challenge to the leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), daring them to take action against him, including suspension or disciplinary measures.

Wike's remarks came during an exclusive interview on Channels Television's Politics Today program. 

He confidently asserted that he has yet to meet a party leader with the authority to suspend or expel him from the PDP.

https://ikejabird.com/nyesom-wike-challenges-pdp-suspend-me-if-you-can/

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why It Is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE for The Common Man to Rise. / Tell Them To Make Noise / Divide And Conquer-"bunch of why's"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.