Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns... A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns... A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (141 Views)

Lanre Adeyemi Of TVC Takes Cover When He Heard Gunshots In Gombe / Gunshots At Wuse 2, Abuja As Shiites & Army Clash. People On The Run. Reactions / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns... A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story by Antimandatethie(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Lutherblaq:
_•••
Toyota and Tiger were the first to get close to the main cottage where the party is going on From the windows, they could already see what's going in in. Only limited people are inside though, dinning with fake smiles.
Nothing like real smile in the underworld anyways, it's only full of enemies who act like friends. They faced each other when they saw the remaining one man in black. Toyota got her baby blades easily, and she whistled with her mouth. He turned swiftly turned them, but he was met with her knife which dug into his cheek. She actually threw it.
"Cleared, I'll enter the hall first" she said.
" No, we should go together, this place is full of dark corners and it's risky to walk alone" he replied.
" What do you take me for?" She said.
" Tigress...
"Shhh, trust me and cover me from outside" she replied, and before he could talk again, she already left.
"She never listens" he muttered, but almost immediately, he heard a loud yelp from her, and he rushed to the angle he heard it from, but shockingly, only her gun and blades are on the ground with drops of blood. His eyes widened immediately, and he turned around.
"Tigress" he muttered, and from the far end of the angle, he heard her scream...
"Tiger!!!!" His eyes widened, and when he made to move, the ground beneath him cracked like a vault, and he fell deeply into darkness.

https://www.nairaland.com/7738281/gunshots-orgasms-guns-dark-romance
Re: Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns... A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story by Alchemy528: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2023
Mmmm
Re: Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns... A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story by Antimandatethie(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2023
Re: Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns... A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story by Antimandatethie(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2023
join

(1) (Reply)

19-year-old Launch Nigeria Into Space / Inc, Condemns Appointment Of Abegunde Into Nddc Board / RIP To Our Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.