Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi (16727 Views)

I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads – Umahi / What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat / Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Finestgurlie(f): 6:23am On Aug 31, 2023
DenreleDave:

Shebi u Don create new account to dey call me thief

2biiiiii and 2bi

Continue.. Later in life, you wud realized that you are wasting your time doing all this unnecessary stalking and bullying..

Peace
do I know you hun?
please please abegi I'm not what you think I am oo
I'm only attracted to you and you're snubbing me 😭
what did I do to deserve this from you David
what what what !!! 😭😭😭😭
I'll kill myself for you
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Finestgurlie(f): 6:25am On Aug 31, 2023
DenreleDave:

Why not tell us?
Mann failed jooor
David do you love me ?
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by SmartPolician: 6:34am On Aug 31, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Why can't federal government fix it since they are now aware of the bad

Rather all they want to do is give approval for someone else to do their job

Read the article to the end before commenting.
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by creativehubb: 6:46am On Aug 31, 2023
Obaseki no more excuses...FG must allocate money for that road, that is a strategic road used by all Nigerians.
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Thomthom(m): 6:47am On Aug 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Obaseki was not ready for governance before he was foisted on the people by oshiomhole.

Such a clueless and useless governor, no state has ever had it this bad in Africa.
Obaseki, I curse you.

I am in love with wike, wike please love me back and I will show you something kiss kiss
what will u show him
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Prenonjebose: 6:54am On Aug 31, 2023
MAKAPOLY:
Does that mean the FG don't have plans for that road now? This blame shifting strategy between State and FG is stale.
My brother, it is nauseating. They play politics with the lives of their fellow citizens. I wonder at times, if they are citizens of this country as well. Even foreigners would not treat Nigerians this way with the wealth got from the land. It's so unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Akaegwu(m): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2023
Take a look at this
Addme:
Nice, Obaseki they have thrown you the challenge, hope you'll gladly accept it .

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Akaegwu(m): 7:04am On Aug 31, 2023
Trash
aQUINandmore:
Obaseki was not ready for governance before he was foisted on the people by oshiomhole.

Such a clueless and useless governor, no state has ever had it this bad in Africa.
Obaseki, I curse you.

I am in love with wike, wike please love me back and I will show you something kiss kiss

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Akaegwu(m): 7:06am On Aug 31, 2023
Look at this
Larryndelaw:
Obaseki is a fool. Various Governor did federal roads and later collected the money back from the fed govt. Point to one fed road that obaseki completed in his almost 8 years of govt. He is not serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Akaegwu(m): 7:08am On Aug 31, 2023
Look at this
olisaEze:
Neegha is still on campaign mode, get to work already! Haba, a Minister doesn’t need to call a press conference to educate a seating Gov. on procedure! undecided

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Tareq1105: 7:12am On Aug 31, 2023
PHZADDY1:
One day,just one day in this country we will have sense,maybe then a lot of this educated illiterates will be gone cos I can't fathom why we keep supporting bad people on our own detriment

Mr Saint, the wisest, would you have done better?
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Akaegwu(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2023
You are uninformed. Extensively uniformed
complexstuffs [/b:
post=125476727][b]Obaseki is a big joke if he thinks he is deceiving Nigerians
because there has never been a time since 1999 that Federal government prevented any state government from fixing federal roads in Nigeria. Obaseki should bring proof that he tried to fix federal roads and anyone prevented him from doing such. Same Obaseki that has failed in fixing state roads is the one claiming to want to fix federal roads and was prevented

Tinubu as governor of Lagos state used to use Lagos state money to fix federal roads in Lagos when Obasanjo was president so there is nothing Obaseki wants to do that has not been done by other governors before him in Nigeria.

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by mondob2k(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2023
DenreleDave:

He won't leave. Shebi Edo nor be Lagos grin

Still better than the thief APC, Oshiomole and BAT were offering to us.
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Akaegwu(m): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2023
Look at this
orohbirodeysmel:
Good one Umahi...

That's the best way to help Edo people a swear. Much later the FG can pay for the cost of rehabilitation of the roads...

Oya Obaseki don the needful.

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Akaegwu(m): 7:20am On Aug 31, 2023
FG media propaganda continues.
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Paramount01(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

It is your state,it affects the life's of every citizens in ur side,do it asa matter of urgency and foward it to federal govt to claim ur money
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Ttipsy(f): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2023
Lol the road don tell enter one chance
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Sirianese: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2023
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by aQUINandmore: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2023
Akaegwu:
Trash
the question is, has obaseki been able to fixed any state road?
Just come to Benin and see the eyesore that will greet you.
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Elibaba1: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2023
Keme4Real:

Obaseki, I reverse the curse.
Lol.
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by godofuck231: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2023
Failed government, failed administration,relegation of administrative responsibility and neglect of duty to the people
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by complexstuffs(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2023
Akaegwu:
[b] You are uninformed. Extensively uniformed

Who uses media as their means of defence.

Governors say all type of crap on media without proof. Same governors who have not been fixing their state roads are the ones going on media to claim what does not exist. Tinubu as governor of Lagos state fixed many federal roads in Lagos yet heaven didn't fall. Even the current minister also fixed many federal roads while he was governor. Many serious governors all over the country have fixed federal roads and only a silly governor will want to use that lame excuse as his defence.

Tell your Obaseki to bring proofs of his application and rejection letters for Nigerians to see.

If you are member of Obaseki's media team, I want you to know that you are doing a very poor job at laundering his battered image and you need to go back and learn some more.

Tell Obaseki to fix the state roads, state hospitals, state water works, etc in Edo State. Or does he need the approval of federal government to fix state infrastructures?
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Espelbengz(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2023
Ibadan Lagos Express road with multiple lanes are in the North I guess?

Chiedu4Trump:

You mean no money for projects in the South of Nigeria!
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by famology(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2023
Obaseki was never ready for anything. He was just playing politics. We now expect him to submit his design for approval asap. We're watching keenly.
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by emmyN(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2023
If state governors are now expected to help the federal government fix their roads, the ministry of works should just be scrapped since it would be a waste of resources.
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Bfly: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2023
No more story. Obaseki dey whine federal.
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by PHZADDY1(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2023
Tareq1105:

Mr Saint, the wisest, would you have done better?
please take your drained life outta my mention
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by 13october: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2023
Edo2020:

https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/08/30/edo-federal-roads-stop-playing-politics-with-peoples-lives-fg-slams-obaseki-metrowatch/

Umahi do not know Obaseki, The man not ready for any work. He is an expert in given excuse for failure. Osho baba fixed FG roads, the refund was given to Obaseki by FG under Buhari. Why that suddenly during FG Roads can't be fixed. Obaseki is a MOU governor
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Abujaexpress: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

It is allowed and later, the state government can ask for a refund
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Menclothing: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2023
Obaseki na liar he doesn’t have plan to fix the road he didn’t apply to fix it
Thank God he the minister debunk him
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Omodua(m): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2023
Edo2020:

https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/08/30/edo-federal-roads-stop-playing-politics-with-peoples-lives-fg-slams-obaseki-metrowatch/

Not only Edo federal roads. Ditto Delta state federal roads. The roads from Benin to Warri is in a dilapidated state. Deep gulleys. Not only that road. From Agbor to Warri is no longer passable. In a.horrible state. Motorists have abandoned the road.

Ironically Edo and Delta States produces oil that is servicing the economy,financial wise. Such injustice is the cause of unrest in Africa.

The people deserves good road network from Federal government. Otherwise, they may go to trenches to fight for their right.

Enough of injustices!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Death Penalty For Exam Malpractices In Nigeria? - Satire / With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says / 'Unstable, Irritable' Obasanjo Belongs In The Dustbin - Rtd General Akinrinade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.