Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi (16726 Views)

I Shed Tears On Nigerian Roads โ€“ Umahi / What Did Obi Give Edo People To Eat / Ogun Residents Stage Protest Over Bad Federal Road - Photos & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by christistruth01: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2023
Addme:
Nice, Obaseki they have thrown you the challenge, hope you'll gladly accept it .

How long remain for Obaseki to go that he will now start building roads
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by AmazingELixir: 11:53am On Aug 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Obaseki was not ready for governance before he was foisted on the people by oshiomhole.

Such a clueless and useless governor, no state has ever had it this bad in Africa.
Obaseki, I curse you.

I am in love with wike, wike please love me back and I will show you something kiss kiss

See diswan

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by eventainment(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
DenreleDave:

Okay but I'm sure it wasn't only Edo state dt is responsible for that training... I can bet it with my balls

I saw dt announcement but no be only Edo state dey do am.. There are sponsors and what's bad if Edo state repair the road and FG reimburse them same way rivers did. Akwa ibom us doing her road with or without FG

Edo dey collect oil money too na..
Have you checked the revenue the state is allocated compared to the aforementioned states, have you checked their debt status. The Governor is wise to partner with foreign companies for programs and skills acquisitions; because these companies (local and foreign) give professional trainings and certifications and help reduce cost, GIZ has been an active partner with the Edo state government. When you talk about roads He has done many but because he isn't a noise-maker like the other administration. But he is more involved in building lives and creating job opportunities by as well partnering with local firms to bring job awareness and give these firms the best by first helping to interview potential employees who applied for the role
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by eventainment(m): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Typing:

Trash.
So because there was a training that was organised by Edo Government, you now rate them the best? How many Edo People benefit from the training? Show me one project Obaseki did in Edo. Remember, Edo no get market.

Lol ๐Ÿ˜†. You aren't informed, bro. It's available to any there is no bias. Like I virtually knew no one and got picked. I've seen people get the same opportunity. If you are keen to partake from this opportunity kindly let me know I'll point you in the right directions.
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Typing: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
eventainment:

Lol ๐Ÿ˜†. You aren't informed, bro. It's available to any there is no bias. Like I virtually knew no one and got picked. I've seen people get the same opportunity. If you are keen to partake from this opportunity kindly let me know I'll point you in the right directions.

Trash again.
Obaseki is the worst Governor in Nigeria

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Chiedu4Trump: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Espelbengz:
Ibadan Lagos Express road with multiple lanes are in the North I guess?
It means NO MORE MONEY
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by eventainment(m): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Typing:

Trash again.
Obaseki is the worst Governor in Nigeria

Well, I rest my case. You are entitled to your opinion that's built on wrong and invalidated data
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by Typing: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
eventainment:

Well, I rest my case. You are entitled to your opinion that's built on wrong and invalidated data

Proof me wrong. Show me 5 projects Obaseki did in Edo State. So you know, na Benin I dey like this.

Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by 13braz: 4:02am On Sep 01, 2023
DenreleDave:

He won't leave. Shebi Edo nor be Lagos grin
Denreledave barawo
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by 13braz: 4:02am On Sep 01, 2023
DenreleDave:

Why not tell us?
Mann failed jooor
Denreledave barawo
DenreleDave:

Shebi u Don create new account to dey call me thief

2biiiiii and 2bi

Continue.. Later in life, you wud realized that you are wasting your time doing all this unnecessary stalking and bullying..

Peace
Denreledave barawo
Re: We Will Give Edo State Permission To Fix Bad Federal Roads - Umahi by 13brazz: 4:03am On Sep 01, 2023
DenreleDave:

Okay but I'm sure it wasn't only Edo state dt is responsible for that training... I can bet it with my balls

I saw dt announcement but no be only Edo state dey do am.. There are sponsors and what's bad if Edo state repair the road and FG reimburse them same way rivers did. Akwa ibom us doing her road with or without FG

Edo dey collect oil money too na..
Denreledave barawo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Director, Senior Operatives Arrested For Leaking Information To Bloggers / Diezani Alison-madueke Back In UK Court / INEC Budgets N1.9bn To Defend Buhari, Othersโ€™ Mandate In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.