Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa (41761 Views)

Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, / Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa / Goodluck Jonathan: Politicians Should Not See Elections As Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Bestbrain123(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2023
Thats a good point stated.
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by peterincredible: 8:04am On Aug 31, 2023
TimeMachine2:

Leadership mess according to ipob election losers. Peter Gringory Obi or any ibo man can never rule Nigeria till 2073. Even if military is going to take over, it has to be a Yoruba man or Fulani/Hausa man, you remain the slaves that you are until restitution is fully paid on behalf of your greedy forefathers.
U know when I hear yourba people say an ibo man can Neva rule Nigeria I begin to ask my self why are we even together as a country please don't let politicians use ure head even me from the south South I didn't vote my govt when he came out as the vice president for atiku because I believe in Peter obi pls through away tribalism when it comes to politics because last last na all of us go suffer am when we vote the wrong person in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by jrusky(m): 8:06am On Aug 31, 2023
Scamburster:

Haha, you don't know Obi very well.

Really I swear to God that made this morning if what you are praying for eventually happen "we" will capture Obi, chain him and kneel him down in front of a live camera, puncture his testicle, roast it for him to eat then give Samuel Doe of Liberia treatment. Mark my word......

Shey una want wahala? We go dish it out to you and your obi... we have tried everything to calm you Obidients down you refused, we have advised you and appealled to you yet you refused, we told you don't let this old men destroy our generation yet you refused to hear us so now we are no longer appealing to you let's tear it all down and see who will still stand.........

We are fed up keeping quiet and appealing to obidients.
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Arielle: 8:06am On Aug 31, 2023
TimeMachine2:

Leadership mess according to ipob election losers. Peter Gringory Obi or any ibo man can never rule Nigeria till 2073. Even if military is going to take over, it has to be a Yoruba man or Fulani/Hausa man, you remain the slaves that you are until restitution is fully paid on behalf of your greedy forefathers.
Your unmitigated idiocy is breathtaking. Just read the rubbish you wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by JealousCobra(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2023
Psady:
Be careful with your utterance,don't be use as a scapegoat.

Buhari and co said much than this from 2011 to 2014.

Threatening a sitting president 😎 where were your voice then !!
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Max24: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2023
SmartPolician:

Please enlighten me.

What are NigΓ©rians enjoying?
Ask Niger, Guinea, Burkinna Faso, Gabon. Common sense should be common except in the case of Obidients. Can't you see how the whole world is ignoring you people. Kamala Harris called Tinubu, now Biden wants to talk to Tinubu on behalf of Africa inspite of all your blackmail. Even CSU blocked you out of their social media. Can't you see you have constituted yourselves into a world nuisance ? Continue demarketing yourselves !
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Goodman2023: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2023
wittywriter:
The coups reflects the leadership mess in such countries where democracy is no longer by the people & for the people.

Did my post state so....?

Wittyness

And the army will fix the country ?
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by SmartPolician: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2023
Max24:

Ask Niger, Guinea, Burkinna Faso, Gabon. Common sense should be common except in the case of Obidients. Can't you see how the whole world is ignoring you people. Kamala Harris called Tinubu, now Biden wants to talk to Tinubu on behalf of Africa inspite of all your blackmail. Even CSU blocked you out of their social media. Can't you see you have constituted yourselves into a world nuisance ? Continue demarketing yourselves !

This is out of point.

Tell me what Nigerians enjoy.

That's my point.
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Gbenguz11: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2023
TimeMachine2:

Look at your life, are you happy ?
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by int0x80(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2023
Cowards!
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Naijaashee: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2023
Do you think the willing soldiers will care about that? People are suffering nothing will stop the country from purging itself if need be. You lot would either be held liable or executed.
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Samogloby: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2023
Loyalty is paramount from the top to bottom! If African leaders want true democracy without military interference,the following should be considered; 1) Free and credible election. 2) Avoid corruption. 3) No sit tight syndrome as if the position is your family inheritance. 4) Rule of law, respect court order.5) Human right should be respected . 6) Security of the citizens of your country. And many more.

1 Like

Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:14am On Aug 31, 2023
TimeMachine2:

You call Igbos slaves..and the forum management allows you to keep typing rubbish tribal bigotry.Shame unto you.Its a pity.Even in the abject poverty and suffering the government have subjected you,you keep supporting evil blindly.Repent now! angry
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by 2badForReal: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2023
An hungry soldier is an angry man, and anything can happen, you don't beat a child and tell him or her not to cry
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by JealousCobra(m): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2023
Max24:

"West" thrives in corruption, tifnubu is corrupt. . .they manipulates Africa.

Now I know why Putin is fighting them.🀠
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Realist777: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2023
TimeMachine2:

I'm not an Obedient and I will never be but people like you are a better ipob than the real ipob.
I will happily vote for an Igbo man if he has what it takes to rule the nation and not because he is being packaged as a good murfucker
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Max24: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2023
SmartPolician:

This is out of point.

Tell me what Nigerians enjoy.

That's my point.
Engaging Obidients in discussion is a fruitless activity. Who am I to engage you when intelligent and influencial people like Biden, Kamala have ignored Shimamanda/Obidients ? We can talk of nation building when you people become rational but for now you are all in overdrive. You are all ignored !

1 Like

Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Yestogood: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2023
TimeMachine2:

How does nairaland condone such horrible sentiments being given a platform?
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Moneyyman: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2023
Saying "soldiers" in the context of Nigeria sounds somehow. I believe the message should me addressed more to the officer cadre, as NCOs really cannot pull off coups by themselves.

Meanwhile, the AFN is professional and committed to upholding the Constitution. Coups are deadly and isn't what Nigeria needs at this point.

That said, the civilian government and a it's agencies must be committed to upholding the truth. Let innocents prosper while criminals get punished.

We've just seen the report of a court in Kano preventing the EFCC and ICPC from investigating an anti-graft boss. Why?

Justice must be served in all aspects of you'll continually live in fear of coups, just like Cameroon's Biya.
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Max24: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2023
JealousCobra:

"West" thrives in corruption, tifnubu is corrupt. . .they manipulates Africa.

Now I know why Putin is fighting them.🀠

The same West all you Obidients are dieing to go. Blatant hypocrites !

1 Like

Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Guyman01: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Oga shut up,if a coup will happen it will be a Northener.Has any Yoruba army general ever staged a successful coup in Nigeria before?
Any coup at all whether successful or failed, they no get the liver, at least they still talk daily about Igbo Coup of 1966
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by FireUpNow(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2023
[sup][/sup]those hands are not clean are already afraid.
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Idaytesj29(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2023
TimeMachine2:

If this was to be real life. With this smash down wet you IPOB ESN Obi supporters and Elupee people, them for skin you alive con burn you join. This will have them cry a river of tears. Oga I salute you ooo. Lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Jnjoku883(m): 8:27am On Aug 31, 2023
Psady:
Be careful with your utterance,don't be use as a scapegoat.

Which utterances I cannot be careful with my utterances because I speak the truth. Nigerians Army are to be loyal to their country(citizen) because it is from the the country citizen that govt came out.
Anything that want to happen, let it happen. 16 Sept should come and Remove APC president from that seat. He is not qualified. Soldiers are not to be loyal to the president but preferably the constitution.
Don't tell me to be careful with my words/utterances.

1 Like

Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by historic: 8:28am On Aug 31, 2023
gammarays:

The Hausa/Fulanis/Yorubas can continue destroying the Nation. Anyhow it ends, it's still to our advantage.

Whenever the country is difficult, Igbos progress to the envy of others.

Fact!

1 Like

Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by JealousCobra(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2023
Max24:

The same West all you Obidients are dieing to go. Blatant hypocrites !

Francophone countries are waking up, Nigeria must not left behind in awakening from the grips of the Western perpetual colonists.

16th Sep is around the corner 😎
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by emanobis(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2023
The GOC is alrdy drowned in fear
These old Senior officers have nothing to offer to this country and as such will ever remain loyal to the nonsense happening in this country.
And this is exactly the reason why they can't allow the younger officers to get to top Echelon coz they are aware of what this young officers are capable of
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by ikpumbe(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2023
TimeMachine2:

Your kind of humans doesn't make anything out of life.
If you check your life, it's already messed up

1 Like

Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by onlyboyson(m): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2023
nairalanda1:

You never grew up under army rule, that is why you want coup.

If coup did not make Nigeria better the first time, would it do the same next time?

Oga, join a party, or form one and be the change you want.

The party have been formed ,do the necessary but the cabals , the looters , tribalist,the church fenatics,godfatherism rigged and kill all hope

It's better to be under military than to be in this useless democracy of Nigeria where you don't have the right of freedom of speech,free and fair election
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by nairalanda1(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2023
onlyboyson:

The party have been formed ,do the necessary but the cabals , the looters , tribalist,the church fenatics,godfatherism rigged and kill all hope

It's better to be under military than to be in this useless democracy of Nigeria where you don't have the right of freedom of speech,free and fair election

Join or form a party

Don't give excuses.

Army rule was just civilian rule with guns and autocracy
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by membranus: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2023
Creativity22:

Mohammed Takuti Usman may loyalty kill you there. Is bola tinubu and inec loyal to our constitution ? Why on earth should the soldiers be loyal ? On top #50k salary ? 16 september 2023 is the deadline. If the judiciary fails to do the needful, all hell MUST break loose.

You think you can hide under a faceless forum to be proclaiming insurrection against a constituted government, believing that you are safe, forgetting that you are easily traceable. Even Trump, the president of US is facing persecution for trying that.

Unfortunately you are a nonentity, when the DSS come calling at your house to jail you, no one will be fighting for you, and you will be there a long time.

Many of you on Nairaland have forgotten that secret agents are parts of those who registered on this forum and are monitoring our conversations. Seun Osewa, the owner might even be working for them. And even if he is not working for them, when they come calling, he must submit every information about us at his disposal.

So be cautious with your utterances.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Banks’ Cash Withdrawal Limit Is Illegal – Supreme Court / Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips / Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.