Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa (41778 Views)

Ondo: I Was Never Disloyal To The Governor - Deputy Governor, Aiyedatiwa, / Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa / Goodluck Jonathan: Politicians Should Not See Elections As Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by jrusky(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2023
bencr7:
stop they lie,other will go,obi will be d to suffer,stop talking rubbish.

Oga enter street first then you will.know it's rubbish orcreality. No need talking much just enter street first.
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by jrusky(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2023
TOMMYS:

Na that wallahi with Ogun go kee you. You dey lie untop wallahi.

No need blabing if you idiots are sure enter street first you will understand who Ogun go first kee.

We no dey appeal to you idiots any more if dem una paa mama well pls biko hit the street. We are daring you now pls enter street make we see the show first.

Una go hear am Endsars death go be child play, shey una no wan peace ba?
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by bencr7: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2023
jrusky:

Oga enter street first then you will.know it's rubbish orcreality. No need talking much just enter street first.
which enter street,still not making sense,u can go and sleep.
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by THeUNIFIER: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2023
TimeMachine2:

Leadership mess according to ipob election losers. Peter Gringory Obi or any ibo man can never rule Nigeria till 2073. Even if military is going to take over, it has to be a Yoruba man or Fulani/Hausa man, you remain the slaves that you are until restitution is fully paid on behalf of your greedy forefathers.

By your imbecilic denotation, slavery is tied to the office of the president much to my astonishment. From this foolery, I am to believe that you're a SOPHISTICATED slowpoke with a primitive psyche for a human as are with your people. How many times do y'all need to be reminded that tribalism has no bearing on good governance? Shebi the international thief and druggie na ya tribesman? Shishi u no go see from am. Instead you go suffer like the fool you are until u decide to get sense. Restitution kill you and papa there. Oponu
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by jrusky(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2023
bencr7:
which enter street,still not making sense,u can go and sleep.

Oga enter street first that is all we are asking you if you sons bitch are men enough.

Do what we are asking you or just pls go rest.

Tinubu will rule for 8 years and no coup is happening in Nigeria take that to bank but if burning down Nigeria is what you sons of bitch want then hit the street and dare us first then let's follow the rest story after that.
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by historic: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2023
jaystefan:

Whether we rule or not WE IGBOS HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO STRANGLE YOU ECONOMICALLY
are you not ashamed of yourself AFTER THE CIVIL WAR Yoruba, Hausa and ijaw have ruled this country but Nothing Good have improved this COUNTRY will remain that way til IGBOS rule and undo what we did that's hold Nigeria captive THIS country survival and greatness is in the hands of IGBOS if you think otherwise Oya let anybody in the north or southwest try to make Nigeria Great and see how useless his efforts will be
Do you think you are the one holding IGBOS captive ?? Hahahaha I laugh
IGBOS are the ones hold THIS country on a standstill until we rule and break every chain stopping it's growth not by our power but by GOD'S POWER
LET ME GIVE YOU ONE EXAMPLE no matter how bad this COUNTRY will be IGBOS will continue to rake in millions every week from their shops in every part of this country
Now who's holding each other captive ?

Every major tribe have what they bring
Yoruba _ PEACE
Hausa _ UNITY
IGBOS _ PROGRESS
YOU GERRIT IF YOU DON'T GERRIT FORGET ABOUT IT

Well said!
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2023
wittywriter:
The coups reflects the leadership mess in such countries where democracy is no longer by the people & for the people.

Did my post state so....?

Is that what you comprehend from my post?

...Apt. you know nothing about Rwanda.

Wittyness
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by GoodLife4live: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2023
Creativity22:

Mohammed Takuti Usman may loyalty kill you there. Is bola tinubu and inec loyal to our constitution ? Why on earth should the soldiers be loyal ? On top #50k salary ? 16 september 2023 is the deadline. If the judiciary fails to do the needful, all hell MUST break loose.
u just want to waste another millions of akpu eaters... Hahahahaha

Your ancestors did more than dis and dey successfully wasted 3m akpu hungry souls.. Continue to toll the destructive line of your fire fathers

U better stay on your lane... U are not nigeria.. your allegiance is to biafra not nigeria... Go back to East and continue with your unknown gun men business as usual....
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by GoodLife4live: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2023
BabanawanGod:
He noted that Nigeria won’t be a safe place if there were no soldiers in the country.

Is nigeria safe if i may ask
if Nigeria is not that safe u won't be alive today... Try to dey appreciate... Akpu boy
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by bencr7: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2023
jrusky:

Oga enter street first that is all we are asking you if you sons bitch are men enough.

Tinubu will rule for 8 years and no coup is happening I Nigeria take that to bank but if burning down Nigeria is what you sons of bitch want then hit the street and dare us first then let's follow the rest story after that.
u did not explain to me how obi will be d one they will hold and leave others,u started insulting me,who tell u I want coup,I don't mind if tinubu will rule for 8 years,my own is even if nigeria economy going backwards,I pray me and my family will still overcome.
Pls continue insulting,may be it ur hobby.....
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by diggindeep: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2023
Little by little.
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by THeUNIFIER: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2023
jrusky:

Tinubu will rule for 8 years and no coup is happening in Nigeria take that to bank but if burning down Nigeria is what you sons of bitch want then hit the street and dare us first then let's follow the rest story after that.

Fool!
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by tefund(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2023
SmartPolician:
For those who hope for military takeover in Nigeria, it's never going to happen. That's because the military has no reason to take over. We don't have sight-tight presidents; they always leave after 8 years.

The only problem we have is that our leaders are incompetent, and there's no guarantee that soldiers would do a better job if they take over.
They lack the capacity..
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Baatunde(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2023
As loyal as you are to NIgeria, I hope you will gather all your family members and be at the forefront of the ‘hell’ that you want to let loose on NIgeria. You people anticipate failure at the PEPT and you think threatening fire and brimstone will change anything . The coup you people are praying for can never favour you in any way, but you already know that, anything but Tinubu is your mantra

Creativity22:

Mohammed Takuti Usman may loyalty kill you there. Is bola tinubu and inec loyal to our constitution ? Why on earth should the soldiers be loyal ? On top #50k salary ? 16 september 2023 is the deadline. If the judiciary fails to do the needful, all hell MUST break loose.
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by tefund(m): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2023
nairalanda1:

You never grew up under army rule, that is why you want coup.

If coup did not make Nigeria better the first time, would it do the same next time?

Oga, join a party, or form one and be the change you want.
Even wnen Nigeria had a far better armed forces..these current ones are all politicians ..
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Baatunde(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2023
Can you please explain what is meant by loyalty to your country…..is that loyalty excluding constituted authorities? How are soldiers supposed to be loyal to the country in the case you mentioned, that of Uk, and disloyal to the Queen or PM. Break it down for us please……allegiance and loyalty are two words you have flaunted around here, are you able to explain the difference to us?

Racoon:
How can soldiers be loyal to the President and not their country.How can they be patriotic? Sandhurst trained soldiers don't bear allegiance to the queen but to the UK nation.
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Jeyun: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2023
jrusky:

Bro I have told them we are waiting for them. We wauted for them in Eagle Square during swearing-in they didn't come bro we are combat ready for them.

I said it here 2 days ago we have over 196,000 youths across parties, region and religion who have signed-in waiting for Obidients to mistakenly hit the street and after my announcement here 2 days ago over 10,000 signed-in making a total 206, 000 youths ready we will show Obidients bastards this is NOT Endsars if dem born their papa, their mama well let dem hit the street and let's put Nigeria on the news for a wrong reason that will shake the entire world.

Obidients "we" dare you pls, biko enter the street and see shege. Shey una dey craze baa? We are waiting.......
my friend shut up, the 206 youths na the ones wey dey work abi na the ones wey full bet huz dey rom the street joblessly? Dey decive yourself e go shok u. No ever pray for any u restiveness again be e go shok u, end sars time fuel was still 145 per litre u know what it is now 630, those 206 youths I believe you and them are now buying for 100 per litre? The beating go start from u first wen e start no if u like no pray make things stable alittle dey run mouth like tiger generator
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Dheco(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2023
TimeMachine2:

Leadership mess according to ipob election losers. Peter Gringory Obi or any ibo man can never rule Nigeria till 2073. Even if military is going to take over, it has to be a Yoruba man or Fulani/Hausa man, you remain the slaves that you are until restitution is fully paid on behalf of your greedy forefathers.
Shut up
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Trendylove(f): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2023
Nigeria Army I hope you guys are seeing your fellow Army people abi? Instead of you people doing the right thing to fix Nigeria you all are afraid the only thing you guys are good at is flexing power on civilians and carrying handbags for politicians.
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by 00FFT00(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2023
Fear don dey catch the election thief in Abuja.

I strongly believe that a group of patriotic members of our armed forces have already hatched a ready-to-deploy plan to correct the dwindling democratic values in our political arena.

Whether they move to implement this plan will largely depend on the direction of our political and democratic development in the coming months or even years.
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Demolakay: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2023
Pakute:
All the African countries taken over by military have gone from bad to worse. For those losers calling for military, let it start from southeast, make military first commot una Governors and suspend all of una state assemblies. If the military could successfully stop una from running away from una region and turn your region to Dubai, the rest of us go siddon go dey watch una.

Show evidence to prove dose African countries under military rule are far worse Dan dey were under Civilian rule.

Civilian rule nd democracy is a cancer to Africa. Africa is still as backward as it was,infact Civilian rule are worse off!
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by jrusky(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

Fool!

Are you scare or what

We pleaded with you sons of Bitch obidient to move on you said No.

We told you 2027 is round the corner obi can try again and if even he fail again, Tinubu can't stay more than 8 years you said No.

We used Buhari as example he came did all his shit but today he is an ex president you sons of bitch said No.

We told you don't allow these overly rich men with ripe age destroy our own generation and runs away you said No.

Obi worth a whooping $150m, have $30m in Pandora, largest individual importer in Nigeria as at today, 70% stake in ipob brewery, Chair 3 banks, going home annually from Fidelity Bank with a whooping $5m profit and so on but yet want Nigeria to burn to please him ba?

Tinubu owned Continental Hotel Tower, owned private jet, Oando Oil dynasty is his family etc.

Atiku owns six shopping towers in UAE, sold lot of Nigeria properties and ran away with over $40m, he is the single largest Generator importer in Nigeria till date he is one of those who don't want electricity to work in Nigeria, 70 to 85% stake is so many companies in Nigeria yet as a youths still want to burn down your country to please one called obi because of political shit is that not insanity?

That idiot called Charly shit boy is over 70 years but want you to hit the street and he have US citizenship then runaway to US, Obj is over 80 years but asking you hit the street then run away ba?

Oga if dem born una well enter the street first den you will understand, shey obi don take cotton soaked with red oil blocked una ears ba? We are waiting go you fools. Ok

Good day....
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by jrusky(m): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2023
Jeyun:
my friend shut up, the 206 youths na the ones wey dey work abi na the ones wey full bet huz dey rom the street joblessly? Dey decive yourself e go shok u. No ever pray for any u restiveness again be e go shok u, end sars time fuel was still 145 per litre u know what it is now 630, those 206 youths I believe you and them are now buying for 100 per litre? The beating go start from u first wen e start no if u like no pray make things stable alittle dey run mouth like tiger generator

Oga we are daring you please if dem born una well enter street to protest on behalf of Obi is that too hard for you to do, I think una said you want to burn down the country to please Obi? And now we are daring you all pls biko do it and let's put Nigeria on news for wrong reason that will shock the world......we are waiting for you all.

I don't care about how much is litre of damn petrol Mr man go and hustle we told you during Buhari to stop insulting and attacking him go and hustle you all said No now the issue arising you lazy a s s couldn't cope because you wasted 8 years of your life fighting buhari.

Go and hustle. A lady from SE or SS went to yam business it was posted instead to praise her you all lazy fools insulted her, a young man started Goat farm, other Peper farm and so on but you are busy fighting Buhari, a girl here started mechanic workshop today she owned a house and car but you are here fighting Buhari wasting away your destiny.

Zazzu and other stars rose during Buhari but you are here fighting buhari pls keep fighting ok we will helps you to waste another 8 years of your life ok.
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by kioski: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Absolutely spot on, the same thing applies to Museveni of Uganda and the criminal called Kagame of Rwanda, despite all the years both presidents have been in power, Uganda and Rwanda are both shit-holes, Africa is been held on the jugular by wicked leaders supported by few disgruntled followers, l don't see African countries becoming First world countries as long as the status quo of poor, bad, corrupt, inept leaders remains, there must be a paradigm shift both from the followers / leaders and we must break this cycle of poor leadership structure across the 54 African countries angry
If you want to criticize any African President, please leave Kigame out because from your outburst you don't understand what democracy is...as a quick reminder, it is the government of the people, for the people, by the people. Essentially, what the people want is what decides the government in power. If a president performs excellently and the people want him back, why not? But the West know they'll be at disadvantage and therefore want to complain and condemn several terms of good presidents. Why haven't they complained about these old poverty merchants they deliberately recycle all over their French colonies? When did they become the citizens to want to have a say in the countries' affairs? Toeing these skewed understanding of democracy is what will leave us perpetually in poverty and helplessness as had been originally designed by the colonizers. We must not believe everything hook, line, and sinker. It's only ourselves that can liberate us from mental slavery.
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Jeyun: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2023
jrusky:

Are you scare or what

We told you 2027 is round the corner obi can try again and if even he fail again, Tinubu can't stay more than 8 years you said No.

We used Buhari as example he came did all his shit but today he is an ex president you sons of bitch said No.

We told you don't allow these overly rich men with ripe age destroy our own generation and runs away you said No.

Obi worth a whooping $150m, have $30m in Pandora, largest individual importer in Nigeria as at today, 70% stake in ipob brewery, Chair 3 banks, going home annually from Fidelity Bank with a whooping $5m profit and so on but yet want Nigeria to burn to please him ba?

Tinubu owned Continental Hotel Tower, owned private jet, Oando Oil dynasty is his family etc.

Atiku owns six shopping towers in UAE, sold lot of Nigeria properties and ran away with over $40m, he is the single largest Generator importer in Nigeria till date he is one of those who don't want electricity to work in Nigeria, 70 to 85% stake is so many companies in Nigeria yet as a youths still want to burn down your country to please one called obi because of political shit is that not insanity?

That idiot called Charly shit boy is over 70 years but want you to hit the street and he have US citizenship then runaway to US, Obj is over 80 years but asking you hit the street then run away ba?

Oga if dem born una well enter the street first den you will understand, shey obi don take cotton soaked with red oil blocked una ears ba? We are waiting go you fools. Ok

Good day....

no ever pray for any civil unrest for Nigeria again, i see u are not in touch with reality. Those that u think will fight for tinubu will be the first to break into banks plaza and mulls. Don't ever think that those who are well fed are more than those who are hungry currently in the country. Any coup, civil unrest will see the end of Nigeria even the army knows this the government knew also. Pray things balance alittle in no distance time than dareing people to come out and see, u think it going to be a fight of one day and u go back to your house and eat rice Bleep your wife and sleep off? No dey decive yourself we don't pray for any unrest again
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Baatunde(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2023
Since you are supporting military rule I think you should be the one to supply the evidences of countries taken over by military that have been made better, perhaps we can then agree with you that military rule is better

Demolakay:

Show evidence to prove dose African countries under military rule are far worse Dan dey were under Civilian rule.

Civilian rule nd democracy is a cancer to Africa. Africa is still as backward as it was,infact Civilian rule are worse off!

1 Like

Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by fred04(m): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2023
TimeMachine2:

Slave ke, we have yoruba slave sweeping our compound. The people you call slave are feeding some of your brothers,fathers,sisters,mothers and are even lashing your girls and mothers and you are here shouting slave.
Make I be slave and be feeding you.
Make slave no feed me for this life
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by jrusky(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2023
Jeyun:
no ever pray for any civil unrest for Nigeria again, i see u are not in touch with reality. Those that u think will fight for tinubu will be the first to break into banks plaza and mulls. Don't ever think that those who are well fed are more than those who are hungry currently in the country. Any coup, civil unrest will see the end of Nigeria even the army knows this the government knew also. Pray things balance alittle in no distance time than dareing people to come out and see, u think it going to be a fight of one day and u go back to your house and eat rice Bleep your wife and sleep off? No dey decive yourself we don't pray for any unrest again

Same problem laziess everywhere. You are a lazy man go and hustle okwa ya? I can see you are waiting for obi to open CBN vault for you to come and carry free cash.

Lazy a s s hole. Biko plsssszz waka one side.

1 Like

Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Jeyun: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2023
jrusky:

Oga we are daring you please if dem born una well enter street to protest on behalf of Obi is that too hard for you to do, I think una said you want to burn down the country to please Obi? And now we are daring you all pls biko do it and let's put Nigeria on news for wrong reason that will shock the world......we are waiting for you all.

I don't care about how much is litre of damn petrol Mr man go and hustle we told you during Buhari to stop insulting and attacking him go and hustle you all said No now the issue arising you lazy a s s couldn't cope because you wasted 8 years of your life fighting buhari.

Go and hustle. A lady from SE or SS went to yam business it was posted instead to praise her you all lazy fools insulted her, a young man started Goat farm, other Peper farm and so on but you are busy fighting Buhari, a girl here started mechanic workshop today she owned a house and car but you are here fighting Buhari wasting away your destiny.

Zazzu and other stars rose during Buhari but you are here fighting buhari pls keep fighting ok we will helps you to waste another 8 years of your life ok.
for your information I am not a batis neither am I obidient or aticulated, I am only a concern Nigerian and I am telling you that any civil unrest now will never be good for us as a people if u think that u can mobilize 206,000 people to fight and defend the few elites bastardizing the economy I tell you they are 206million people who are hungry that will take advantage of it to ruin tinubu government. Naira scarcity 4month ago is still fresh in our minds across the nation. Na God I take beg u no dare anybody Africa is so hot right now
Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by THeUNIFIER: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2023
jrusky:

Are you scare or what

Good day....

Scared? I simply called out a fool constituting nuisance on a faceless forum. Abi u no know say na mumu dey form commando on NL 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2023
TimeMachine2:

Coming from a bloody opposition, if not Tinubu has any Yoruba man ever ruled Nigeria, obj was a compassion from the death of abiola, how many Hausa and Fulani ever ruled.. remember who gave you independence the first and second presidents plus vice to Nigerian state. But when a bloody opposition since 1960 talks we know.

Presidency kill you and your useless family there, low life poverty Capital of south.

1 Like

Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by fatjo(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2023
TimeMachine2:

I am a Yoruba man and I say may thunder fire your entire lineage and anyone with this rotten devious chicken mindset of yours. Werey. Òfò loó shey mehn. You and that apc party of doom. Shòpòná gon kee y'all last last, po!! Your kinda mentality is the root of our problems in Nigeria. Wish I can dice y'all pus as* mofos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested / EFCC Replies Fayose, Asks Him To Make Self Available On September 20 / Nigeria Boko Haram Terror Group Leader Speaks On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.