Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images (26291 Views)

Cute Abiolaโ€™s Mum In Tears, Rolls On The Floor As She Reunites With Son (Video) / Iyabo Ojo Counts Down To 40th Birthday With Stunning Cleavage Baring Photos / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by Creamypie(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Accord party governorship candidate. Hope maduka money still dey
Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by Unperturbedpota: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hmmmmmm..
Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by oluwaseyi0: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Creamypie:
Accord party govnorship candidate

You mean accord governorship placeholder

1 Like

Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by SILVERLINES: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
wink
Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by BSYConcepts(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Wish you long life and prosperity.
Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by ednut1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
I remember when Alex still dey wear that white singlet . Man has grown sha. Even tho na political asslicking ๐Ÿ˜†

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by lifenajeje(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Wishing u the best always ..live longer and prosper
Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by MEGAWATCH: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Happy birthday to you
Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by Angelfrost(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Happy Birthday Chief Alex...

The man with a hundred Monikers for laundering the image of pseudo-celebs. tongue

1 Like

Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by callmevirus(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ego maduka Neva finish
Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by TheSuperX(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Alex the chop and clean mouth guy, happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by Kingpele(m): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
Happy birthday ๐ŸŽ‚ bro
Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
scholes23:
40 looks good on you.
Age gracefully

Mehn... Teenagers and Youths of the early 2000s have now turned 40 plus...!

Imagine waking up to the reality of Middle Age, and wondering where all the years fled to.

Life is truly like a vapor... Every time you blink, time flees.

4 Likes

Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by ChristianMuslim: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
This one will be in his late 40s, (47,48).. enjoy ur new football age bro.. I understand bro..

1 Like

Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by BREYZ: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
AlexReports:
....It feels good to finally enter the fourth floor (forth realm of life).

Indeed life they say, begins at 40, and mine is not exception.

I have cheated death three times in my life, to see another phase of my life today. There ought to have been more to say or write about, but it is a moment of sober reflection and thanksgiving.

_In my life, challenges have always been a stepping stone to my next level. It propels me forward, as I rally my struggles through the fires of adversity. I only thank God for the gift of life._
_His biblical promise of 'he that finds a wife and fulfilment, justifies the impact of good friends around._

My life story is not the proverbial 'born with golden spoon' tale but it is a case of cat with nine lives that dines fearlessly in the congregation of affluence, which stamped the name 'FINISHWORK.'

Celebrate and thank God for me today, as I have another chance in life to mark my 40th Birthday today, 31st August, 2023.

๐ŸŽ‚ *{{Happy Birthday To Me}}* ๐ŸŽ‚

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/08/24/celebrating-sensational-pr-mogul-40-alexreports-roll-drums-recounts-giant-stride/

Happy 45th birthday Alex. No dey reduce your age you no be woman grin grin grin grin
Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by jaxxy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hbd alex. More blessings.
Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by bonnyhope: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
ahnie:
Alex you're more than 40yrs old.
Anyways happy birthday to you Mr ahlex,wishing you splendid life ahead.

Warmest regards to maduka your son.
You are his father
I trust you
Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by Bridget95(f): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Alexander the Great.
Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by HoneySwag(f): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
Happy Birthday to you, wishing you Heavenly Blessings in good health ๐Ÿ™
Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by Ejiakusmith(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
I hope from this 40yrs upward ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†, they won't drag him out for posting fake ๐Ÿคฅ news ๐Ÿ“ฐ๐Ÿ“ฐ unlike last year
Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by Sonofgod1990(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
grin
Amotolongbo:
shey na you born am?
Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by omooba969(m): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Amotolongbo:
shey na you born am?

Don't mind that twรคt, she's an attention seeking ratshit.

Na she born Alex na...nonsense! grin
Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by omooba969(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Alex you suppose dey Nollywood na with ya fine face and dressing.

Abeg consider. smiley

1 Like

Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by chudez0147(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
The Alex I know is wey over 40. He should be 46 . He was my senior in secondary school in Lagos
Amotolongbo:
shey na you born am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by omooba969(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
chudez0147:
The Alex I know is wey over 40. He should be 46 . He was my senior in secondary school in Lagos

Make una dey calm down na... kรญlode gan!

2 Likes

Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by IbileIfe: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
AlexReports:
....It feels good to finally enter the fourth floor (forth realm of life).

Indeed life they say, begins at 40, and mine is not exception.

I have cheated death three times in my life, to see another phase of my life today. There ought to have been more to say or write about, but it is a moment of sober reflection and thanksgiving.

_In my life, challenges have always been a stepping stone to my next level. It propels me forward, as I rally my struggles through the fires of adversity. I only thank God for the gift of life._
_His biblical promise of 'he that finds a wife and fulfilment, justifies the impact of good friends around._

My life story is not the proverbial 'born with golden spoon' tale but it is a case of cat with nine lives that dines fearlessly in the congregation of affluence, which stamped the name 'FINISHWORK.'

Celebrate and thank God for me today, as I have another chance in life to mark my 40th Birthday today, 31st August, 2023.

๐ŸŽ‚ *{{Happy Birthday To Me}}* ๐ŸŽ‚

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/08/24/celebrating-sensational-pr-mogul-40-alexreports-roll-drums-recounts-giant-stride/

Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
ahnie:
Alex you're more than 40yrs old.
Anyways happy birthday to you Mr ahlex,wishing you splendid life ahead.

Warmest regards to maduka your son.
no mind am..

1 Like

Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Amotolongbo:
shey na you born am?
she's correct..we know am for area
Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by Lanshile(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
No one cheat death
Is just that your time hasn't come
Death never commit error
Happy birthday
Longevity in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images by Kemadealadire(f): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
It's how people are dragging other people's age for me๐Ÿ˜ that he was senior in school doesn't mean he was/is older in age. God help me achieve so much in a short time such that world people won't believe๐Ÿ˜

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Style / Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.