Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) (31186 Views)

Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" / Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client / Construction Of 3bdrs Cottage structure By Rotecch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by AllenSpencer: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
but the prices of These building are too high... And they even expect pple to pay in few months... Nawa

Of its high and guaranteed, it’s worth it.

You will pay that high and still won’t see property. Those guys can give you different excuses for 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Of its high and guaranteed, it’s worth it.

You will pay that high and still won’t see property. Those guys can give you different excuses for 5 years.
one day a man called on radio naija info how he paid 4m naira for land after program on wazobia fm with yaw... Till tomorrow land im no see money im no see... he said the wife warned him ooo

1 Like

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Hybridlandtech: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
seborrhic:

The price shocked me too.
In that sort of bushy area with no amenities yet,land will be around ₦2m at most.
Assume another ₦1million to be generous,for development levy for amenities.
So they want to build a 3 BR with ₦42million!
There is indeed real money in Real estate because they will build that thing for ₦10m-₦12m and pocket about ₦30million for each 3BR.That's almost criminal.
So if it comes with furnishing they will be quoting ₦80m!

Kindly read the post. It includes furnishing of the house. 2 minutes proximity to express road. Did you see the landmarks? You may also want to make your research on how much land is sold in Epe right now!
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by AllenSpencer: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
one day a man called on radio naija info how he paid 4m naira for land after program on wazobia fm with yaw... Till tomorrow land im no see money im no see... he said the wife warned him ooo

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I parted with approximately 5m, till date, NOTHING!

3 years ago!
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by windvane(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
eteebanky:
Just dy play

45m for 3 bedroom?

With 40m I'll build 3 bedroom duplex comfortably
excluding land,I built my 4bed duplex with less than 20m

1 Like

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Bestipro: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
INTRODUCING THE PHOENIX II, EPE LAGOS

Take advantage of our Pre Launch Bulk Offer Discount when you buy *3, 6 and 12 Plots*

Remember you also enjoy a *5% Discount* on overall price when you pay outright

Reach out to our Customer Care Representatives for Inspection and Purchase Details

Please Note: Pre Launch Price ends 12th September

Call us now for inspection and more information on; 07067789147 or 08090578287

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by ncoolsome(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
1. Proposed International Airport – 20 minutes' drive
2. Access Bank - 7 minutes drive
3. Julius Berger Cashew Factory - 8 minutes drive
4. Atlantic Hall School (currently Nigeria's best secondary school) – 7 minutes drive
5. Lagos State University of Education Campus, Noforija – 3 minutes drive
6. Epe Resort – 10 minutes drive
Isimi Lagos – 11 minutes drive
7. St. Augustine Private University - 8 minutes drive
8. Yabatech Permanent Site – 10 minutes drive
Alaro City – 19 minutes drive

It's that number 8 that caught my attention...Yabatech are moving to epe would it now be called Epetech??

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I parted with approximately 5m, till date, NOTHING!

3 years ago!
nawa oooo for revolution plus... Land... Omo and no Trace... More like organized fraud

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by AllenSpencer: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
nawa oooo for revolution plus... Land... Omo and no Trace... More like organized fraud

They have a trace, they have office in Ikeja!

Those guys will be giving you different excuse every week.

They are professionals fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by haveMONEY: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
jeff1607:

Have money first

It's a must
Deal already done ✅
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

They have a trace, they have office in Ikeja!

Those guys will be giving you different excuse every week.

They are professionals fraudsters
so they don't want to pay or what??
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Bestipro: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fortune Garden Estate Asaba

Greetings, wise investors.
We are pleased to let you know that the long-awaited return on your investment has arrived once more. You might be interested in seeing a 40% increase in your investment between August 28 and September 10, 2023, or perhaps a 100% increase between now and December 2023. ✍🏼🙏🏽We informed you that it is preferable to buy now rather than wait to do so.🙂

Fortune Garden Estate, ISSELE AZAGBA, guarantees a profitable investment both today and following a price increase. So is it not wiser to start saving money now?💵💵

The price increases to 3.5 million naira effective September 10, 2023.
Thank you.

Call us now for inspection and payment on 07067789147 or 08090578287

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by nedekid: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Have you fallen for it?

🤣🤣🤣
No ohh. Thank God.
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by haveMONEY: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Werey, go back to your Okoro jungle na. Dem no force you buy, abeg.

My state is treasure base of the nation

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by ajepako(f): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Shebi na Epe, my hometown?

No worries, my old man will run it for me straight from omo onile, Baale or Oba

Which omo onile or Baale wey Baba Aremu no know from Ibeju, Badore, Eleko to Epe?

Hardly..

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by AllenSpencer: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
nedekid:

No ohh. Thank God.

Go to church and do Thanksgiving.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by AllenSpencer: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
so they don't want to pay or what??

Bro, I don’t know how to start explaining.

This dude will tell you that, they will take 25% of refund, for same land they do not have.

It’s funny shey?

Those lots will frustrate your life!

Their fraudulent activities is all over the internet. Just type “REVOLUTION PLUS SCAM”

1 Like

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Bro, I don’t know how to start explaining.

This dude will tell you that, they will take 25% of refund, for same land they do not have.

It’s funny shey?

Those lots will frustrate your life!

Their fraudulent activities is all over the internet. Just type “REVOLUTION PLUS SCAM”
nawa but their jingles reign for radio ooo especially brila sports FM
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by AllenSpencer: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:

🤣🤣🤣

If you fall for it, it will end in tears!
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Lamasta(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
You call N13M home affordable are you kidding me
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by AllenSpencer: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:

🤣🤣🤣

I can never believe all these real estate companies again. Omo onile is better than them.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

🤣🤣🤣

omo... Na why some pple go just go their village build house first before think to build for Lagos but these guys are something else... There this other one don't know their name they use odunlade for adverts... I think the owner is from Oyo State
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Bestipro: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
FORTUNE GARDEN ESTATE Extension.
Welcome to Fortune Gardens Estate Obinze, Extension Owerri Imo State.

It is an investment destination and choice area for developers and real estate investors. Return on Investment (ROI) is guaranteed. Tested and trusted.
This Estate is not just for the first time buyers and young families. Whether you're starting a family, looking to retire,
downsizing or moving for work, there is Fortune Garden that is right for you.

Fortune Garden Estate is between Obinze new Layout and Oforola, off Umuokanne Road, FUTO Junction, Behind the Army Estate, Army Barracks Obinze, Fortune Garden Estate, Annphil Estate.

TITLE: Registered Survey and Attorneys.
PRICE: N5M Per Plot
PLOT SIZE: 464 SQM
TOPOGRAPHY 100% dry land

You can make an initial deposit of 1-2 million naira and spread balance over 3 months, 6 months and 12 months.

0-3 months : 5million
Initial deposit: 2 million.
Monthly : 1,500,000.

NEIGBOURHOOD
It shares neighbourhood with
-Annphil Estate, Country club Estate, Fortune Garden Estate.
-Futo Staff Estate
-Obinze Army Barracks,
and other Secured and Gated Estates.

PROPOSED INFRASTRUCTURE
-Street Light
-Good Road Network
-Gate House
-Parameter Fencing
-Good Drainage System
-CCTV Security Cameras

Everything you want is in Fortune Garden Estate. Buy now and secure the best investment deals before the price increases.

For site inspection and further enquiries, call/Whatsapp +2347067789147 or 08090578287

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by AllenSpencer: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
omo... Na why some pple go just go their village build house first before think to build for Lagos but these guys are something else... There this other one don't know their name they use odunlade for adverts... I think the owner is from Oyo State

All those celebrities are part of the scam!

It’s a well packaged scam. I fell for it so I am giving you first class info.

They even sponsored Big Brother Nigeria. 🤣🤣🤣

Bro, if you hear that name, RUN!

1 Like

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by EmekaA125(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The developers are Yorubas before you start claiming igbos developed lagos because they sell okrika
Keep developing ooo. Igbos are no longer interested. Hate filled Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

🤣🤣🤣

I can never believe all these real estate companies again. Omo onile is better than them.
I tell if u meet sincere omo onile and do proper checks and survey it's better cos some omo onile bad gan... One man said he almost pay for a land till someone wisher u ll be the ninth person so run he ran grin grin
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by EmekaA125(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bestipro:
Fortune Garden Estate Asaba

Greetings, wise investors.
We are pleased to let you know that the long-awaited return on your investment has arrived once more. You might be interested in seeing a 40% increase in your investment between August 28 and September 10, 2023, or perhaps a 100% increase between now and December 2023. ✍🏼🙏🏽We informed you that it is preferable to buy now rather than wait to do so.🙂

Fortune Garden Estate, ISSELE AZAGBA, guarantees a profitable investment both today and following a price increase. So is it not wiser to start saving money now?💵💵

The price increases to 3.5 million naira effective September 10, 2023.
Thank you.

Call us now for inspection and payment on 07067789147 or 08090578287
Issele Asaba not Azagba.
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by AllenSpencer: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
I tell if u meet sincere omo onile and do proper checks and survey it's better cos some omo onile bad gan... One man said he almost pay for a land till someone wisher u ll be the ninth person so run he ran grin grin

At least you aware about what you getting into, and be extra cautious.

Not when you deal with all this fraudsters and believe you are secured, only to get duped.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Omoawoke2(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
EmekaA125:

Keep developing ooo. Igbos are no longer interested. Hate filled Yorubas

Agree, we are hate filled. Park your load and leave southwest states

1 Like

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

All those celebrities are part of the scam!

It’s a well packaged scam. I fell for it so I am giving you first class info.

They even sponsored Big Brother Nigeria. 🤣🤣🤣

Bro, if you hear that name, RUN!
nawa oooo... It's terrible remind me of an agric tech some guys floated even obaseki Edo gorvenor inaugurated one their facility in Edo... Pple put in millions. Toda na story... A man put all life savings of 20m all is hanging now... But there's the guy on Twitter jarus is his name he started some building and has handed keys to owners self... Guy is reliable... From kwara State

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

At least you aware about what you getting into, and be extra cautious.

Not when you deal with all this fraudsters and believe you are secured, only to get duped.
na that one de shock pass... E be like man wey Marry woman wey don de menopause but d woman lied about age and all when the man found out he was dazed grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment / LRU Arrives Collapsed School With Echo Devices To Scan For Persons Alive / Where Is The Craziest Place A House Agent Has Ever Taken You To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.