Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) (31177 Views)

Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" / Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client / Construction Of 3bdrs Cottage structure By Rotecch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Southwestidiot: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hybridlandtech:
Land purchase offers are also on in this eastate (see attached for allocation).

For inquiries on inspection, purchase or marketing partnership, please reach out to us:

Email: hybridlandtech@gmail.com
Call/WhatsApp: +2347031028401, +2349068880930
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this people don come again, land wey nor suppose pass 3m na so Dem go dey call price anyhow. Nigerians in diaspora is their target though not us the local breed. Buy if you want to develop in the next ten years.
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by ThinkWISELY(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Are materials now this expensive
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by ThinkWISELY(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
streetsoldier1:

Why u dey badmouth person market nah

You are riping people 5 times the amount with fake statistics and you call that person market,go buy na.
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by d0pekellz(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
What kind of construction is this? You carry pillar put on top slab with out any beam under for support? And I wouldn’t be wrong if they didn’t treat that slab at that area as a beam during its reinforcements. Nothing beats building your house with a tested structural engineer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by streetsoldier1(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Heaven cost reach?
Any religious person wey go die now.. don mis-heaven cos las las no one holy pass again o.. na mercy remain to see Heaven ticket 🎟!
because hmmm Gospel no be free again! E get dues

You for no jus talk that shit u did @ bolded.
Me wey fit feed you, and pay u off make u no go work for rest of the YEAR enter next 2024 January or bring u OFF STREET soldier pauper wey u be?
Let assume I thought I read something else.. did I attack you or Op or anyone?
No! But u Wretched fingers fit punch keyboards onto 500/2G data ? Com high on N 100 poly

Only poor weyery talks the way you do, BTW I don't work for anybody and for your info, I'm an employer of labour and the least of my staff is better off than you..... Pick a location lemmie fix you up if dem born you well
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Hybridlandtech: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
Foodqueen:
U will think it's epe till you start the journey.

U can spend 3hrs on okada before you get there.

Havens Homes is two minutes drive from the Lekki/Epe expressway
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by ShoeWorld1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
OK noted
You want to sponsor/support me?
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
ShoeWorld1:
You want to sponsor/support me?

make it 200k per month I will add 50k join mind you my name will be on the document o
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by ShoeWorld1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
make it 200k per month I will add 50k join mind you my name will be on the document o

I no buy again
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
ShoeWorld1:

I no buy again
haaa why now? Don't do this now
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by LEGITLAND(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
eteebanky:
Just dy play

45m for 3 bedroom?

With 40m I'll build 3 bedroom duplex comfortably

The Ad. Saying from 38m ... remember you have to add cost of land , full finishing internal and external works within a fast developing landmark area , the place looks like a good location.

If you are current with price of materials and price of land e.g some locations are already selling in ibejulekki for over 70m , Epe over 8m , 22m ...

Your 45m might not buy a land in EPE ... YES EPE .

I guess we should just chexk out the developer n company to get things right .
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by LEGITLAND(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
ThinkWISELY:
Una just dey rip people off the way una like,na this one una call affordable housing...how much is land in Noforija and a building together cost not even up to 10-15m to build a 5 bedroom flat with land inclusive! and you guys are charging almost times 5 the amount, thieves.

These places are extremely outskirt of Epe, very close to Ogun state,get your facts rights and almost 1hour 30 mins to the planned airport.Land there still goes for between 600k-2m.

You might have issues in the past with developers which is one of the issues in the market.

Noforija ( Lagos state university of education) to the proposed airport is within the time range which is close to alarocity . Straight road to t-junction to Noforija (good smooth road )

Lastly how can you build 5 bedroom flat with 15m plus land habaa . Let's be sincere with the price of materials if you really want to build a house that will stand the test of time .
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by LEGITLAND(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
d0pekellz:
What kind of construction is this? You carry pillar put onto slab with any beam under for support? And I wouldn’t be wrong if they didn’t treat that slab at that area as a beam during its reinforcements. Nothing beats building your house with a tested structural engineer.

Look tru there is a drop beam at the end and also the cantilever is less than 500mm .

We practice a good structural work
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by LEGITLAND(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bluntemperor:
The True Pictures of Epe and it's Adjacent Areas:
- Actually,Epe has become the 'New London',since Ambode government turned it around then.
From Epe- Ijebu-Ode Junctions,you can't see any Portholes on the Roads because they are all well drained- and the drainage is a replica of what you see in London,New York oor other European Countries!
The land that used to be in thousands suddenly climbed to six figures and some lands as high as N6M - 10 Millions and above, depending on the location!
Interestingly,the Whitemmen and other Countries are coming,due to the cool weather thereby forcing the Fishes,local Animals and other Food Supplies to be growingly expensive!
The Advertisement above really captured the momentum going on along that Corridors with:
- New Int.Airports going on,
- New Seaports on Course
- New Economic Development Growth in Lekki- Aja Zone.
- the Dangote-Refineries that is coming up!
-Note that a Refineries have so many components- •Fuel( PMS),
•Diesel
•AGO( Black Oil)
• Grease/ Cream/ lotions
• Aviation Fuel ( for Aeroplanes),etc!
-These are what Nigeria have been providing as Employments to other Nations, Youths!
God bless Epe People
God bless Dangote
God bless governor Sanwo-Olu.
God bless Nigeria!

Well-done
-
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by ShoeWorld1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
haaa why now? Don't do this now
Like this you have killed my morale of being a Lagos house owner via paying small small cry cry
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by dinkyicon: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
ThinkWISELY:

Dey play,you wan know my village pass me na. I'm also into constitutions and supplies,na you know where you dey get your prices.
i have a land there. So I know what I'm saying
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by odutolu1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
Southwestidiot:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this people don come again, land wey nor suppose pass 3m na so Dem go dey call price anyhow. Nigerians in diaspora is their target though not us the local breed. Buy if you want to develop in the next ten years.

How much do you think land is sold for in Epe? Or are you talking about the one omo onile sells to five of you?
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by IjebuWarrior: 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
haveMONEY:

My state is treasure base of the nation

Treasure base yet, you dey Yoruba land dey find daily bread. Werey grin

1 Like

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Bukola94: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
eteebanky:
Just dy play

45m for 3 bedroom?

With 40m I'll build 3 bedroom duplex comfortably
I was shocked too, 45M&40M to build 3bedrooms duplex. My papa built 5bedrooms flat with around 18M. I was hoping I will be able to build /buy 4bedrooms flat or duplex with 8M to 10M,because I think if dad monitor the building himself, he no go reach that amount. U people calling 40M & 45M for 3bedrooms duplex they scare me, what if cement reach 6k and building materials become more costly ?
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Bukola94: 12:00am On Sep 06, 2023
ThinkWISELY:
Una just dey rip people off the way una like,na this one una call affordable housing...how much is land in Noforija and a building together cost not even up to 10-15m to build a 5 bedroom flat with land inclusive! and you guys are charging almost times 5 the amount, thieves.

These places are extremely outskirt of Epe, very close to Ogun state,get your facts rights and almost 1hour 30 mins to the planned airport.Land there still goes for between 600k-2m.
I am also having the same view with u. The 5bedrooms wey my dad built with interlock, fence and quality roofing sheet ( one of the best in the neighbourhood ) no reach 20M. Where them dey see all this figures and how did they come about it?
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by haveMONEY: 12:17am On Sep 06, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Treasure base yet, you dey Yoruba land dey find daily bread. Werey grin

Neva will I been on your land for bread, unless I'm not the true son of Niger delta
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by MasterTee007: 1:48am On Sep 06, 2023
You keep waiting for cement prices to go down...GOOD LUCK...this is why it will never go down...your mates are building buildings all over while you are crying that the country is a Zooo. Go to the Island and count how many skyscrappers under construction...if you count less than 20, I owe you a gift LOL. Nigeria is NOT your mate.

Hybridlandtech:

Sponsored Post
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Bluntemperor: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2023
Southwestidiot:

Are you kidding me,with this your sarcastic statement or you are the one scaring the Investors away? Are you aware of the kind of development going on that angle because of the Massive Roads development that is making that Area to be accelerating in both Physical and Economic development?
When last did you visit Epe and the sorrounding Areas/ Region to obtain an update knowledge of the lands and the Landscape - up to Lekki/ Ajah sides,yet you stay in your a room talking on what you don't know!
This is one of the problems of the Social Media and the reason OBJ don't want Liberal Democracy because TRUTH can easily be distorted!

1 Like

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Southwestidiot: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Are you kidding me,with this your sarcastic statement or you are the one scaring the Investors away? Are you aware of the kind of development going on that angle because of the Massive Roads development that is making that Area to be accelerating in both Physical and Economic development?
When last did you visit Epe and the sorrounding Areas/ Region to obtain an update knowledge of the lands and the Landscape - up to Lekki/ Ajah sides,yet you stay in your a room talking on what you don't know!
This is one of the problems of the Social Media and the reason OBJ don't want Liberal Democracy because TRUTH can easily be distorted!
I was in epe 2 months ago with this same company for inspection. Forgot those hyping, only thier estate along the road close amen estate phase3 has a little potential the rest na long term investment

1 Like

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by phemmyfour: 10:18am On Sep 06, 2023
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Seun don cash out on this one

Nlfpm I want advertise my business this way, let me know how much it will cost
These are uncompleted or yet to be started project. Beware of scam
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by LEGITLAND(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
d0pekellz:
What kind of construction is this? You carry pillar put on top slab with out any beam under for support? And I wouldn’t be wrong if they didn’t treat that slab at that area as a beam during its reinforcements. Nothing beats building your house with a tested structural engineer.

Good day , the design of the slab is a FLAT SLAB as opppse to a SOLID SLAB you are insinuating .

Thank you
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by LEGITLAND(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
phemmyfour:
These are uncompleted or yet to be started project. Beware of scam

The company can afford to take you on a free site inspection tour , the products are offline even at that , construction are on going regularly, physical land allocation , customers have started developing on there land .

www.hybridlandtech.com
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by LEGITLAND(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bukola94:
I am also having the same view with u. The 5bedrooms wey my dad built with interlock, fence and quality roofing sheet ( one of the best in the neighbourhood ) no reach 20M. Where them dey see all this figures and how did they come about it?

The word or term fully finished houses 🏘 comes in different shades .
Clieling finishing, wall, floor , Sanitary wares, estate deliveries, facilities and many more ..

Your money against your taste of delivery
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by LEGITLAND(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
d0pekellz:

Good day , the design of the slab is a FLAT SLAB as opppse to a SOLID SLAB you are insinuating .

Thank you
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by phemmyfour: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
LEGITLAND:

The company can afford to take you on a free site inspection tour , the products are offline even at that , construction are on going regularly, physical land allocation , customers have started developing on there land .

www.hybridlandtech.com
Lolz ...14yrs in Epe n counting
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by LEGITLAND(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:
I hope its not another Revolution Plus Scam

After 3 years, you still be waiting for allocation 🤣🤣🤣

We have alot of companies delivering against all odd ...

Our brand has been delivering physical allocation to customers, even developing there land .

We have alot of good companies out there
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by LEGITLAND(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
phemmyfour:
Lolz ...14yrs in Epe n counting

We are ready for PHYSICAL inspection to Havens cottage HOMES and other estate locations; Greenville poka, Homesville ijako same EPE .

YOU CAN CALL; 07031028401 for inquiries and timing for inspection.

YOU CAN DROP YOUR DETAIL if that's ok by you .

Will also take you around to estate in EPE selling for 20m , 40M n 200m to see what's happening in EPE .

hybridlandtech is a company to bank on .

Don't forget to come back here and give your report

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment / LRU Arrives Collapsed School With Echo Devices To Scan For Persons Alive / Where Is The Craziest Place A House Agent Has Ever Taken You To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.