Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) (31184 Views)

Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" / Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client / Construction Of 3bdrs Cottage structure By Rotecch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by AllenSpencer: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
nawa oooo... It's terrible remind me of an agric tech some guys floated even obaseki Edo gorvenor inaugurated one their facility in Edo... Pple put in millions. Toda na story... A man put all life savings of 20m all is hanging now... But there's the guy on Twitter jarus is his name he started some building and has handed keys to owners self... Guy is reliable... From kwara State

I definitely know there are good ones! But the bad eggs like Revolution Plus have made it difficult for some people to invest.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by AllenSpencer: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
na that one de shock pass... E be like man wey Marry woman wey don de menopause but d woman lied about age and all when the man found out he was dazed grin grin

Exactly!

They will get you relaxed before they dupe you!
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by EmekaA125(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Agree, we are hate filled. Park your load and leave southwest states
Yes, we will go back and develop our place. No need being boisterous about it.
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Omoawoke2(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
EmekaA125:

Yes, we will go back and develop our place. No need being boisterous about it.

Make it fast, not empty promises. Follow it with actions, park your load and go and develop your region. It is a challenge
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by adspelite(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hybridlandtech:
More on-site pictures of the gatehouse under construction and a 3-bedroom bungalow detached home already under construction, available for outright or installment purchase:

Very very dangerous. Poorly built, and managed by an inexperienced builder.
No wonder buildings collapse every now and then in Lagos.
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Exactly!

They will get you relaxed before they dupe you!
dupin someone inside air conditioning office grin grin
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by ican2020: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Igbos should stay away from that land to avoid story that touch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by AllenSpencer: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
dupin someone inside air conditioning office grin grin

Yeah!

I use to laugh at myself now!

But it’s all about investment. You win some, and you lose some.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Foodqueen(f): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
U will think it's epe till you start the journey.

U can spend 3hrs on okada before you get there.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Yeah!

I use to laugh at myself now!

But it’s all about investment. You win some, and you lose some.
naso life is a risk... But I think what affect some of these companies is spending huge on PR that they forget the koko... Cause they want to sell lands for high price... Pple like jarus on Twitter just did his advert on Twitter by himself and cause he had trust on social media it was easy for pple to pay even before work started on site
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by AllenSpencer: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
naso life is a risk... But I think what affect some of these companies is spending huge on PR that they forget the koko... Cause they want to sell lands for high price... Pple like jarus on Twitter just did his advert on Twitter by himself and cause he had trust on social media it was easy for pple to pay even before work started on site

Experience is the best teacher! That real estate investment was my last in Nigeria. Not that I was even interested in the property. I just wanted to patronize an agent I had respect for.

I rather buy land in the US and Canada before I buy in Nigeria now. Land ownership is very transparent there.

If I will ever do in Africa again, it will definitely be Kenya or Ghana.
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Bestipro: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
EmekaA125:

Issele Asaba not Azagba.

Okay sir. Thanks a lot for the correction
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by EmekaA125(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Make it fast, not empty promises. Follow it with actions, park your load and go and develop your region. It is a challenge
If we had not taken up the challenge, no single Estate or Layout would be existing in SouthEast now.

We are no longer interested in buying ur lands in Lagos and SouthWest as it's used to be before.

Ingrates, hate filled tribalists and backbiters should buy up the area and develop it if it's easy.

Fools!!!

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by EmekaA125(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
ican2020:
Igbos should stay away from that land to avoid story that touch
Exactly but omoawoke is busy crying all over the thread.
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Experience is the best teacher! That real estate investment was my last in Nigeria. Not that I was even interested in the property. I just wanted to patronize an agent I had respect for.

I rather buy land in the US and Canada before I buy in Nigeria now. Land ownership is very transparent there.

If I will ever do in Africa again, it will definitely be Kenya or Ghana.
I wonder why pple funds would be held up and nothing is done to get those who took it... It's shows poor institution framework in Nigeria...
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by EmekaA125(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Foolish and useless Igbos who are better known to be developing other places and leaving their homeland in ruins should go and buy that Ekpe abi Epe land.

Idiots that don't know that charity begins at home.

Oka mma na ezis. Umu ewu

Stay away from any investment not happening in SouthEast. I won't say more than this.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by AllenSpencer: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
I wonder why pple funds would be held up and nothing is done to get those who took it... It's shows poor institution framework in Nigeria...

Exactly!

The market is very is risky!

In the US and Canada, you can initiate and close a real estate transaction from your phone without even visiting location or meeting the person.

I can easily verify property details from municipal or county website and seal. There are public GIS anyone can access to verify property.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Abimbola29(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
From 13m,how's this affordable?
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by streetsoldier1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
ThinkWISELY:
Una just dey rip people off the way una like,na this one una call affordable housing...how much is land in Noforija and a building together cost not even up to 10-15m to build a 5 bedroom flat with land inclusive! and you guys are charging almost times 5 the amount, thieves.

These places are extremely outskirt of Epe, very close to Ogun state,get your facts rights and almost 1hour 30 mins to the planned airport.Land there still goes for between 600k-2m.

Why u dey badmouth person market nah
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by streetsoldier1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Heaven cost reach?
Any religious person wey go due now.. don mis-heaven cos las las no one holy pass again o.. na mercy remain to see Heaven ticket 🎟!
because hmmm Gospel no be free again! E get dues

Haven is not same as heaven shey na poverty or hatred blindfold you ABI na school wey u no go?
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Exactly!

The market is very is risky!

In the US and Canada, you can initiate and close a real estate transaction from your phone without even visiting location or meeting the person.

I can easily verify property details from municipal or county website and seal. There are public GIS anyone can access to verify property.

it's a pity though
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by dinkyicon: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
eteebanky:
Just dy play

45m for 3 bedroom?

With 40m I'll build 3 bedroom duplex comfortably
on which land??
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by dinkyicon: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
ThinkWISELY:
Una just dey rip people off the way una like,na this one una call affordable housing...how much is land in Noforija and a building together cost not even up to 10-15m to build a 5 bedroom flat with land inclusive! and you guys are charging almost times 5 the amount, thieves.

These places are extremely outskirt of Epe, very close to Ogun state,get your facts rights and almost 1hour 30 mins to the planned airport.Land there still goes for between 600k-2m.
stop capping. Because sand and cement 9d produced at cheaper price in Epe. In noforija the cheapest land there from the family is about 2 million times better naira per plot
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Nakedmoney: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Rippers.
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by sacajawea: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Akaegwu:
Owning a house in Lagos was a mistake I can't repeat. Owerri and Aba is the real deal. Peace of mind.
Are you Igbo?
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by 9Mumu: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
eteebanky:
Just dy play

45m for 3 bedroom?

With 40m I'll build 3 bedroom duplex comfortably
Shey make them no get profit
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by sacajawea: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
greggng:

God bless you...Wisdom is profitable ...igbo land doesn't forbid development ....Any igbo man buying this is a big Shame to ndigbo ...No matter how good they try to present themselves...they will still be reminded that they are not the owner of the land .
You are you Ndi Igbo?
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Bluntemperor: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
The True Pictures of Epe and it's Adjacent Areas:
- Actually,Epe has become the 'New London',since Ambode government turned it around then.
From Epe- Ijebu-Ode Junctions,you can't see any Portholes on the Roads because they are all well drained- and the drainage is a replica of what you see in London,New York oor other European Countries!
The land that used to be in thousands suddenly climbed to six figures and some lands as high as N6M - 10 Millions and above, depending on the location!
Interestingly,the Whitemmen and other Countries are coming,due to the cool weather thereby forcing the Fishes,local Animals and other Food Supplies to be growingly expensive!
The Advertisement above really captured the momentum going on along that Corridors with:
- New Int.Airports going on,
- New Seaports on Course
- New Economic Development Growth in Lekki- Aja Zone.
- the Dangote-Refineries that is coming up!
-Note that a Refineries have so many components- •Fuel( PMS),
•Diesel
•AGO( Black Oil)
• Grease/ Cream/ lotions
• Aviation Fuel ( for Aeroplanes),etc!
-These are what Nigeria have been providing as Employments to other Nations, Youths!
God bless Epe People
God bless Dangote
God bless governor Sanwo-Olu.
God bless Nigeria!

-

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Akaegwu(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
sacajawea:

Are you Igbo?
Yes I am. From Etche Rivers state.
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by Hybridlandtech: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Of its high and guaranteed, it’s worth it.

You will pay that high and still won’t see property. Those guys can give you different excuses for 5 years.

Havens Homes is 100% guaranteed. There are land coordinates in that post which you can give to your surveyor to confirm. The property is already under construction, it's not a question of if. Also, you can pay in installments up to 18 months. As you pay, we build and you can come on site as we build before dropping payments. As for the price, it covers up to the furnishing of the homes. Iron rods per ton is currently 500k plus. Cement over 5200 per bag. It's one of the most reasonable offers on the market when you compare the features.
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by AllenSpencer: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hybridlandtech:

Havens Homes is 100% guaranteed. There are land coordinates in that post which you can give to your surveyor to confirm. The property is already under construction, it's not a question of if. Also, you can pay in installments up to 18 months. As you pay, we build and you can come on site as we build before dropping payments. As for the price, it covers up to the furnishing of the homes. Iron rods per ton is currently 500k plus. Cement over 5200 per bag. It's one of the most reasonable offers on the market when you compare the features.

I am doubting you, but I have been told same statement in the past.

Happy sales!

Try to be transparent and trustworthy with your transactions. When you have frequent customer satisfaction, the sky is your starting point.
Re: Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) by teebillz: 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
These 3D houses that you guys are selling...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment / LRU Arrives Collapsed School With Echo Devices To Scan For Persons Alive / Where Is The Craziest Place A House Agent Has Ever Taken You To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.