Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? (2157 Views)

Allah In Hausa Bible- A plot to deceive the gullible / Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church / Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by TenQ: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Who is this Person in such a Disguise?
Here are five Names I want us to look at today:
Why!?, because if such a person exist, he would be a very arrogant person whose aim is to mislead humanity and cause distress and harm to them through deceit and mischief which would lead to their ultimate and perpetual humiliation .

Example:
To kill a rat in the house, we mislead/deceive it to think that we are offering it free good-looking-delicious food because we care for it. Unfortunately, our objective at the end of the day that when the Rat takes our bait, it would go into a state of painful distress and sorrowful humiliating death

Seeing the similarity of the purpose of the stealing, killing and destruction, we can not help but assume that this being is Satan!

Name #1: "Al-Makir" = The Deceiver
Name #2: "Al-Fattan" = The Mischief-Maker
Name #3: "Al-Mutakabbir" = The Arrogant
Name #4: "Ad-Darr" = The Distresser/The One who Causes HARM
Name #5: "Al-Muzil" = The Misleader/The Humiliator

The Arabic Wikipedia article contains more than 10 different lists by various Islamic scholars. Some of those lists contain the name "Best of deceivers" (خير الماكرين). The lists together contain 276 names of Allah and one can comfortably assume that there are other lists with more names. So, even though 99 names are claimed, the names after collation are all together up to 276
https://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/أسماء_الله_الحسنى#اجتهادات_في_إحصاءها

Who is a Deceiver?
He is One who deliberately and habitually misleads another or others by a false appearance or statement, especially one who does so habitually
Example: A person who daily misleads people to Hell Fire by giving alternatives to the Truth of God

Who is a Mischief-Maker?
He is a person who deliberately and habitually creates trouble for others.
Example: A person who deliberately and habitually expresses hate for others by creating problems and pain for good people

Who is Arrogant?
He is one who has or reveals a continuous exaggerated sense of his own importance or abilities.
Example: Like a created being elevating himself to the statue of the Creator and Impersonating God

Who is a Distresser?
He is one who deliberately and habitually causes (someone/others) anxiety, sorrow, or pain. Sorrow is feeling of deep distress caused by loss, disappointment or misfortune suffered
Example: A person whose purpose is to habitually cause people anxiety, sorrow and pain in their lives

However, note the qualifying word "THE" before the "VERB"
It is possible that a person cause you distress without being "The Distresser" e.g. A Medical Doctor
It is possible that a person mislead you without being "The Misleader/The Deceiver"
e.g. Someone you asked for direction

The Qualifier "THE" imply that such has the nature of performing the action deliberately, innately, habitually.

There are Other names that belittle this personality so much but Muslims do not see it as derogatory for GOD.
المؤمن Al-Mu'min The Believer Quran 59:23
We believe only when we have made a conclusion based on our judgment of highest probability.
For instance, we don't believe that 2+4=6. We know that 2+4=6.
Rather, we can believe that Russia would win the War against Ukraine or vice versa based on our estimation of probabilities.

Does God work by a game of probabilities or by knowing the past, present and future?

Questions:
1. Do you think it is possible that God be Arrogant ? To whom then will God be arrogant to as one can only be arrogant either to ones peers or superior.
2. Why do you think that God is a Believer ? Do you agree that we take a position of belief only when we are not 100% certain of a conclusion but we have reasonable fact to place our bet on an outcome in the future?
3. If God is the author of Distress , why do we attribute our problems to Satan?
4. Why do you think that the objective of God is to Humiliate us if he actually commanded even the Angels to bow to man?
5. Did Muhammed know what Allah would do to him? If he doesnt as the one showing you the way, can you be sure he has not been deceived?
6. How are you sure that the Greatest of all Deceivers has no decieved you from the way of truth?

Please let's make the answers short, direct and precise
Cc:

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore
hakeemhakeem
MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare
Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by TenQ: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
OTHER REFERENCES

1. The Deceiver
John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him . Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

2 Corinthians 11:14
No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

2. The Arrogant
Isaiah 14:12-15
"How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer (Satan), son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!
For you have said in your heart:
'I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation, On the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.' Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest depths of the Pit.

3. The Distresser
Job 2:7
7 So Satan departed from the presence of the Lord, and smote (distressed) Job with sore boils, from the sole of his foot unto his crown.

The opposite of what God does is the work of satan.
Psalm 34:18
The Lord is near to the brokenhearted
And saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Quran 3:54
And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers

المتكبر Al-Mutakabbir The Arrogant/The Boaster Quran 59:23

المذل Al-Mudhil The Humiliating Quran 3:26

المكر Al-Makr The deceitful, cheater/deceiver Qur'an 8:30, Quran 3:54

الضار Ad-Daar The "Harmer"/The "Distresser" Quran 6:17

Mallam AntiChristian, here is the post I promised you!
https://www.nairaland.com/7822320/trinity-explained-last#125464219

1 Like

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by TemplarLandry: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
Alfaa. 😁
Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by AntiChristian: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
I can only see this verse in your post!

Na so Satan disguise as Angel of light confuse Paul Blind am call himself Jesus!

As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?” Acts 9:3-4

Paul ended up writing thirteen books in the new testament after meeting Satan disguised as Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by TenQ: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
AntiChristian:
I can only see this verse in your post!

Na so Satan disguise as Angel of light confuse Paul Blind am call himself Jesus!

As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?” Acts 9:3-4

Paul ended up writing thirteen books in the new testament after meeting Satan disguised as Jesus!
Satan disguising himself as Jibril aka the Best Deceiver aka the Distresser aka the Humiliator aka the Arrogant

No Angel appeared to Paul Sir. Mohammed was one who claimed an angel appeared to him.

By the way:
Why did you not answer my Questions: are you afraid of knowing the truth?

Questions:
1. Do you think it is possible that God be Arrogant ? To whom then will God be arrogant to as one can only be arrogant either to ones peers or superior.

2. Why do you think that God is a Believer ? Do you agree that we take a position of belief only when we are not 100% certain of a conclusion but we have reasonable fact to place our bet on an outcome in the future?

3. If God is the author of Distress , why do we attribute our problems to Satan?

4. Why do you think that the objective of God is to Humiliate us if he actually commanded even the Angels to bow to man?

5. Did Muhammed know what Allah would do to him? If he doesnt as the one showing you the way, can you be sure he has not been deceived?

6. How are you sure that the Greatest of all Deceivers has no decieved you from the way of truth?

3 Likes

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by MightySparrow: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
Don't let the deceiver deceive you, just turn to the Truth, the Way, and the Light.

Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by TenQ: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Alfaa. 😁
When one says that Allah is an Arrogant , Deceptive personality with intent to cause Harm and Humiliation to mankind it seems we are equating him with satan. Unfortunately, these are his names and personalities!

2 Likes

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by Ohyoudidnt: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F56_UPW9xo?si=iYpOy7m3BY2nAhOe

According to Rabbi Tovia; a native jew, the development of the Trinity can be traced back to the early Christian theologians who sought to reconcile the teachings of Jesus and the Jewish concept of monotheism with prevailing pagan beliefs.

Psalm 110 is a prophetic passage that has often been subject to mistranslation from Hebrew into different languages. One of the main reasons for these errors is the complexity of the Hebrew language itself, with its rich vocabulary and grammatical intricacies.

"מְדַבֵּר יְהוָה אֶל-אֲדֹנָי שְׁבֵנִי ׀ בְּיִמְנִי ׀ עַד-אֲשֶׁר אֶעֱשֶׂה אֹיְבֶיךָ מִשְׁעַנְתֶּךָ".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFYlgFDpMHI?si=IImap5VixLQw4AO0

Jehovah speaks to my Lord, my servant, at my right hand, until I make your enemies your support.

Rabbi Tovia Singer responds to this age-old question by demonstrating that the Christian Bible deliberately corrupted the Jewish Scriptures.

2 Likes

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by FxMasterz: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
TenQ:

Satan disguising himself as Jibril aka the Best Deceiver aka the Distresser aka the Humiliator aka the Arrogant

No Angel appeared to Paul Sir. Mohammed was one who claimed an angel appeared to him.

By the way:

Questions:

2. Why do you think that God is a Believer ? Do you agree that we take a position of belief only when we are not 100% certain of a conclusion but we have reasonable fact to place our bet on an outcome in the future

6. How are you sure that the Greatest of all Deceivers has no deceived you from the way of truth?

God bless you brother for this great exposition. I respect the wisdom of God upon your life for excellent presentation.

May God continue to use you in this ministry to rescue the perishing and deliver those bound in darkness by satan the best of deceivers.

1 Like

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by TenQ: 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F56_UPW9xo?si=iYpOy7m3BY2nAhOe

According to Rabbi Tovia; a native jew, the development of the Trinity can be traced back to the early Christian theologians who sought to reconcile the teachings of Jesus and the Jewish concept of monotheism with prevailing pagan beliefs.

Psalm 110 is a prophetic passage that has often been subject to mistranslation from Hebrew into different languages. One of the main reasons for these errors is the complexity of the Hebrew language itself, with its rich vocabulary and grammatical intricacies.

"מְדַבֵּר יְהוָה אֶל-אֲדֹנָי שְׁבֵנִי ׀ בְּיִמְנִי ׀ עַד-אֲשֶׁר אֶעֱשֶׂה אֹיְבֶיךָ מִשְׁעַנְתֶּךָ".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFYlgFDpMHI?si=IImap5VixLQw4AO0

Jehovah speaks to my Lord, my servant, at my right hand, until I make your enemies your support.

Rabbi Tovia Singer responds to this age-old question by demonstrating that the Christian Bible deliberately corrupted the Jewish Scriptures.
Why don't you first address the issue at stake. You can open a thread on Trinity if that is what you want.

By the way:

Questions:

1 Like

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by TenQ: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
[quote author=FxMasterz post=125492631][/quote]

See these guys: they hate the truth like plague.

They would rather hold on to lies than examine the truth before them.

Why do Muslims think that God is a Believer ?

We take a position of belief only when we are not 100% certain of a conclusion but we have reasonable fact to place our bet on an outcome in the future?

Unfortunately, Muslims would not think and reason that it is satan who need to believe that he can manage to triumph in future against God.
Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by TenQ: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
MightySparrow:
Don't let the deceiver deceive you, just turn to the Truth, the Way, and the Light.

Lobatan.
Even if we refuse to look at the satanic names of Allah and we focus on Allah being a Believer : is this not a problem?

Why would God Almighty need to Believe ANYTHING?

Belief is just a position of uncertainty and probability!
Faith is a position of knowing based on the certainty of the integrity of God.
Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by Ohyoudidnt: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
As usual the all knowing Taqiyya Tenq draws up singular names and picks a translation that suits his mischief.
Quote the verses where these names are mentioned and display their agreement with what you say.
Fortunately a Jew is exposing the mischief of the church in twisting the Bible text from Hebrew.
He seems to almost go as far as calling the Christian Jesus the anti Christ.
TenQ:

Why don't you first address the issue at stake. You can open a thread on Trinity if that is what you want.

By the way:

Questions:

1 Like

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by TenQ: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
FxMasterz:

God bless you brother for this great exposition. I respect the wisdom of God upon your life for excellent presentation.

May God continue to use you in this ministry to rescue the perishing and deliver those bound in darkness by satan the best of deceivers.

Amen!

And may the Lord have mercy on the souls of those already Deceived by Satan thinking that they are on the way to Paradise while not knowing that they've been Misled by the best Deceiver?

2 Likes

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by TenQ: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
As usual the all knowing Taqiyya Tenq draws up singular names and picks a translation that suits his mischief.
Quote the verses where these names are mentioned and display their agreement with what you say.
Fortunately a Jew is exposing the mischief of the church in twisting the Bible text from Hebrew.
He seems to almost go as far as calling the Christian Jesus the anti Christ.
Six simple questions and you are speechless!
SMH!
Why are you afraid of answering the questions?

Check the write up and you will find Quranic verses that backs each one up.

Are you seeing this for the first time?
1. المتكبر Al-Mutakabbir The Arrogant/The Boaster Quran 59:23

2. المذل Al-Mudhil The Humiliating Quran 3:26

3. المكر Al-Makr The deceitful, cheater/deceiver Qur'an 8:30, Quran 3:54

4. الضار Ad-Daar The "Harmer"/The "Distresser" Quran 6:17

5. المؤمن Al-Mu'min The Believer Quran 59:23

It seems you are not aware that Allah has many Beautiful names. Out of it these five have come out.

I challenge you to show me the ones that were mis-translated!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by FxMasterz: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
TenQ:

See these guys: they hate the truth like plague.

They would rather hold on to lies than examine the truth before them.

Why do Muslims think that God is a Believer ?

We take a position of belief only when we are not 100% certain of a conclusion but we have reasonable fact to place our bet on an outcome in the future?

Unfortunately, Muslims would not think and reason that it is satan who need to believe that he can manage to triumph in future against God.

If they do not want to consider any of the 5 names you exposed on this thread, a right thinking person would at least consider these two names:

1. The Arrogant: To whom is God arrogant? Some equals or some superiors? Only creatures can become arrogant. Not the Creator.

2. The Believer: God is a Believer in what or whom? God doesn't have to believe because He is all-knowing. Only creatures can become believers by exercising faith and conviction in things unknown. Not the Creator.

If they feel that other names are deliberate insults, these two names should disturb the true seekers.

1 Like

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by FxMasterz: 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
TenQ:

Amen!

And may the Lord have mercy on the souls of those already Deceived by Satan thinking that they are on the way to Paradise while not knowing that they've been Misled by the best Deceiver?

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by MightySparrow: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
TenQ:

Even if we refuse to look at the satanic names of Allah and we focus on Allah being a Believer : is this not a problem?

Why would God Almighty need to Believe ANYTHING?

Belief is just a position of uncertainty and probability!
Faith is a position of knowing based on the certainty of the integrity of God.

My friend, I don't know why Allah goes by some dubious names.

Tell them more.

1 Like

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by Ohyoudidnt: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
TenQ:

Six simple questions and you are speechless!
SMH!
Why are you afraid of answering the questions?

Check the write up and you will find Quranic verses that backs each one up.

Are you seeing this for the first time?
1. المتكبر Al-Mutakabbir The Arrogant/The Boaster Quran 59:23

2. المذل Al-Mudhil The Humiliating Quran 3:26

3. المكر Al-Makr The deceitful, cheater/deceiver Qur'an 8:30, Quran 3:54

4. الضار Ad-Daar The "Harmer"/The "Distresser" Quran 6:17

5. المؤمن Al-Mu'min The Believer Quran 59:23

It seems you are not aware that Allah has many Beautiful names. Out of it these five have come out.

I challenge you to show me the ones that were mis-translated!

You are so pathetic!
Go and learn arabic you won't like the recruit that barely wears his uniform and feels he is the American commando.
Too bad no scope lessons for you here.
It's a movie!
Made to believe.

Take your time to list the verses you claim and see your folly. Perharps you can do this privately before further exposing your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by TenQ: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
FxMasterz:

If they do not want to consider any of the 5 names you exposed on this thread, a right thinking person would at least consider these two names:

1. The Arrogant: To whom is God arrogant? Some equals or some superiors? Only creatures can become arrogant. Not the Creator.

2. The Believer: God is a Believer in what or whom? God doesn't have to believe because He is all-knowing. Only creatures can become believers by exercising faith and conviction in things unknown. Not the Creator.

If they feel that other names are deliberate insults, these two names should disturb the true seekers.
The definition of Arrogance is never positive but negative.

An Arrogant person is one who has or reveals a continuous exaggerated sense of his own importance or abilities.

How can God be Arrogant?

They can't deny this as Muslims are Mumin (Believers) and thus Al-Mumin is the Believer

Muslims with lies that eventually lead the into trouble began to manufacture names for their God and they didn't know when they gave him names that limit him to the level of mortal men.

How can God be a Believer?
Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by TenQ: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
You are so pathetic!
Go and learn arabic you won't like the recruit that barely wears his uniform and feels he is the American commando.
Too bad no scope lessons for you here.
It's a movie!
Made to believe.

Take your time to list the verses you claim and see your folly. Perharps you can do this privately before further exposing your ignorance
Are you telling me that you are not aware of the 99 beautiful names of Allah?

The names of Allah were manufactured by you Muslims

Sahih Bukhari 50:894
Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) said, “Allah has ninety-nine names, i.e. one-hundred minus one, and whoever knows them will go to Paradise.”

Since I want you to go to paradise, I will show you where to find the names

https://99namesofallah.name/

https://www.islamic-relief.org.uk/resources/99-names-of-allah/

Happy viewing!

1 Like

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by TenQ: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
MightySparrow:

My friend, I don't know why Allah goes by some dubious names.

Tell them more.
The problem is that the names are so fit for satan.

They have no response to these names: they will pretend they can't read English now.

1 Like

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by MightySparrow: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
TenQ:

The problem is that the names are so fit for satan.

They have no response to these names: they will pretend they can't read English now.

Satan = Allah
Two sides of the same coin.

2 Likes

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by TenQ: 7:02am On Sep 01, 2023
MightySparrow:

Satan = Allah
Two sides of the same coin.
I promised AntiChristian this thread the last time he wrote about his Strawman Trinity and now he has fled as usual. He made sure not to address any question.

But Muslims would rather drown out the truth with insisting on their memorised verses.

You can see why they lack the gut to challenge the Names of Allah because they know that I have spoken the truth. The only problem is that these are topics they would rather keep silent about

1 Like

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by DeepSight(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2023
# TenQ, Note only that all of those attributes apply to the god of the bible as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by TenQ: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2023
Vanessa7
Tell me that you don't know that some of the beautiful names of Allah are names of satan himself.

He is the ultimate BEST of the Schemers and Deceivers.

When he deceives you, it is difficult to break free because you think you are actually on the way of truth.

Vanessa7, I pray for you that you will not be lost to the cause of Salvation.

Do not throw away the knowledge of the MYSTERY of the kingdom of Heaven.

Luk 8:9-10:
"And his disciples asked him, saying, What might this parable be? And he said, To you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand."

1 Like

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by TenQ: 9:01am On Sep 01, 2023
DeepSight:
# TenQ, Note only that all of those attributes apply to the god of the bible as well.
No sir!
These are NAMES attributed to Allah and they are very similar to names attributed to satan in the Bible.

Don't forget that
1. It is possible that a person cause you distress without being "The Distresser" e.g. A Medical Doctor
2. It is possible for a person to be drunk without being a drunkard

However, when an activity becomes a NAME, it shows that this is the NATURE of the person in Question.

Example:
Can the God of Abraham Destroy?
YES!
But is He a Destroyer?
NO!

My Brother, even if we want to ignore the names like Al-Mudhil and Ad-Daar, do you think that

1. It is remotely possible that God the Creator of Everything is a Believer?
2. It is remotely possible that God the Creator of Everything is a Arrogant?
3. It is remotely possible that God the Creator of Everything is a Deceiver?

Pleach check the dictionary meaning of all the terms and let's conclude.

You will agree with me that you need just about 0.01% addition of poison to an excellent food to make it evil.

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by DeepSight(m): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2023
TenQ:

No sir!
These are NAMES attributed to Allah and they are very similar to names attributed to satan in the Bible.

Don't forget that
1. It is possible that a person cause you distress without being "The Distresser" e.g. A Medical Doctor

However, when an activity becomes a NAME, it shows that this is the NATURE of the person in Question.

Example:
YES!
But is He a Destroyer?
NO!

My Brother, even if we want to ignore the names like Al-Mudhil and Ad-Daar, do you think that

Pleach check the dictionary meaning of all the terms and let's conclude.

You will agree with me that you need just about 0.01% addition of poison to an excellent food to make it evil.

I have no energy to argue about what is a name and what is a description. I will just drop verses showing Yahweh of the Bible being all those things you rightly accuse Allah of being.

I start with deception.

2Ch And Micai'ah said, "Therefore hear the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing on his right hand and on his left;
2Ch 18:19 and the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab the king of Israel, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?' And one said one thing, and another said another.
2Ch 18:20 Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD, saying, 'I will entice him.' And the LORD said to him, 'By what means?'
2Ch 18:21 And he said, 'I will go forth, and will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' And he said, 'You are to entice him, and you shall succeed; go forth and do so.'
2Ch 18:22 Now therefore behold, the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of these your prophets; the LORD has spoken evil concerning you."

The above speaks for itself. Yahweh was involved with lies and deceit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by Maynman: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2023
You and muslims are both worshipping abrahamic gods, when jesus was alive in NT he called "Allah" in aramaic, Elahi, joke is on you.

2 Likes

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by DeepSight(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2023
Yahweh as a destroyer - Yahweh constantly gave evil genocidal commands to the Israelites -

1 Samuel Chapter 15 - He commands the destruction of the Amalekites - "This is what the LORD Almighty says: `I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy [1] everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

Deuteronomy Chapter 7 - "When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations—the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you— 2 and when the Lord your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally.[a] Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy. 3 Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4 for they will turn your children away from following me to serve other gods, and the Lord’s anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you. 5 This is what you are to do to them: Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones, cut down their Asherah poles[b] and burn their idols in the fire. 6 For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession."

Joshua Chapter 6 - "Joshua got up early the next morning and the priests took up the ark of the Lord. 13 The seven priests carrying the seven trumpets went forward, marching before the ark of the Lord and blowing the trumpets. The armed men went ahead of them and the rear guard followed the ark of the Lord, while the trumpets kept sounding. 14 So on the second day they marched around the city once and returned to the camp. They did this for six days.

15 On the seventh day, they got up at daybreak and marched around the city seven times in the same manner, except that on that day they circled the city seven times. 16 The seventh time around, when the priests sounded the trumpet blast, Joshua commanded the army, “Shout! For the Lord has given you the city! 17 The city and all that is in it are to be devoted[a] to the Lord. Only Rahab the prostitute and all who are with her in her house shall be spared, because she hid the spies we sent. 18 But keep away from the devoted things, so that you will not bring about your own destruction by taking any of them. Otherwise you will make the camp of Israel liable to destruction and bring trouble on it. 19 All the silver and gold and the articles of bronze and iron are sacred to the Lord and must go into his treasury.”

20 When the trumpets sounded, the army shouted, and at the sound of the trumpet, when the men gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so everyone charged straight in, and they took the city. 21 They devoted the city to the Lord and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it—men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.

22 Joshua said to the two men who had spied out the land, “Go into the prostitute’s house and bring her out and all who belong to her, in accordance with your oath to her.” 23 So the young men who had done the spying went in and brought out Rahab, her father and mother, her brothers and sisters and all who belonged to her. They brought out her entire family and put them in a place outside the camp of Israel.

24 Then they burned the whole city and everything in it, but they put the silver and gold and the articles of bronze and iron into the treasury of the Lord’s house. 25 But Joshua spared Rahab the prostitute, with her family and all who belonged to her, because she hid the men Joshua had sent as spies to Jericho—and she lives among the Israelites to this day."

That should be enough to show you the evil satanic genocidal nature of Yahweh as a destroyer. So far, I have shown you Yahweh as a liar and as a destroyer - and also a thief because he commands his people to steal the property of others. What else is left?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by TenQ: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2023
DeepSight:

I have no energy to argue about what is a name and what is a description. I will just drop verses showing Yahweh of the Bible being all those things you rightly accuse Allah of being.

I start with deception.

2Ch And Micai'ah said, "Therefore hear the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing on his right hand and on his left;
2Ch 18:19 and the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab the king of Israel, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?' And one said one thing, and another said another.
2Ch 18:20 Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD, saying, 'I will entice him.' And the LORD said to him, 'By what means?'
2Ch 18:21 And he said, 'I will go forth, and will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' And he said, 'You are to entice him, and you shall succeed; go forth and do so.'
2Ch 18:22 Now therefore behold, the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of these your prophets; the LORD has spoken evil concerning you."

The above speaks for itself. Yahweh was involved with lies and deceit.

I think I've made it clear to you earlier:

I said:
Don't forget that

Are you saying that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is a Deceiver?
Is it His nature to deceive?

I even gave you an example :

Example:
YES!
But is He a Destroyer?
NO!

Too bad for you that you are desperately trying to find a way out.

I asked you some extremely simple questions:

I await your response!

1 Like

Re: Why is Allah In Such A Deep Disguise? by DeepSight(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2023
TenQ:

I think I've made it clear to you earlier:

I said:
Don't forget that

Nonsense. What is the difference between an activity and a name? I call myself a thief or I actually steal, which is worse. I will not waste time with such a silly shallow escapist explanation.

But at all events, if you are interested in what Yahweh actually calls himsellf, here goes -

“There is none beside me.
I am the Lord, and there is none else.
I form the light, and create darkness:
I make peace, and create evil:
I the Lord do all these things” (Isaiah 45:6–7, KJV)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Robocop Becoming A Reality? / Igbo Catholicism On Trial In Ahiara Diocese: By Stan Chu Ilo / Can Science Prove That GOD Doesn't Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.