Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? (2204 Views)

We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) / Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? / Opinion :Tiv,Igala,Jukun,ldoma,Kaduna Xtians,Jos Are You With Arewa Or Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Brek: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

Why didn't foreign firms invade Abuja when it wasn't capital before 1991 ?🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Lagos was capital for 77 years whooping years from 1914- 1991 that's someone's whole life time !

Lagos is nothing had not been the capital of Nigeria

Why dont you bring Ibadan the Open defecation capital of Africa
Don't mind them
Useless people
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Af0NjaAreLiars: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You have come with this madness

Ibadan is more developed than Anambra and the entire southeast

I know next thing is to start posting same pictures you have been posting.

Please don’t derail this thread, there are many threads for that.

Answer the question, what do you want?

Biafra, Peter obi or Military?? Or do you want Lagos? Or should we give you an Igbo governor in Lagos?

Why are you people obsessed with SE ? Should be question grin

1 Share

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Brek: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
yommen:

They carried out the first coup in Nigeria, killed top military officers of other regions and spared those of their own. It is therefore difficult to trust them.
How many officers were igbo? I'm waiting for a source not fandom
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by tsdarkside(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Brek:

This one is just ignoring my point LOL
Was it not the same ESN that had no casualties during the orlu crisis which Nigerian troops collected 4 couldn't arrest a single operative and withdrew? Maybe study the topic more and come back again this one is giving me useless excuses

somebody callin for disintegration of nigeria suddenly want to lecture us....

you igbos are deceivin nobody here....

btw....
have you sang the nigerian national anthem today....??

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by rinzaugustine: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
adekolaelect:
Answer the questions or keep shut . It is a sign of Insanity to answer what you are not asked.
go and learn handwork like your age mates and stop wasting your time on a faceless forum or you will end up a poor man in life
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Omoawoke2(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

Why didn't foreign firms invade Abuja when it wasn't capital before 1991 ?🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Lagos was capital for 77 years whooping years from 1914- 1991 that's someone's whole life time !

Lagos is nothing had not been the capital of Nigeria

Why dont you bring Ibadan the Open defecation capital of Africa

You know those old men that sit under the tree plying draft and drinking gin. They will begin to discuss, dangote was my class mate back then, I sabi book pass am that year. Na me dey carry first for class then.
You know Otedola, he was my junior that year. Someone I use to buy bread and akara for.

And you know those uncles that will say, I know Mikel obi that year for street, person whey I dey dribble. If not that I miss training that week, they would have selected me.

You know the kind explanation Esau in the Bible dey give say Jacob thief him blessings.

That’s the beauty of explanation. Guy! You go explain tire!

Collective effort, but the ownership of the land is not collective effort. You wanted to vote them pursue you say na their land.
If Nigeria split today, yorubaland carry their Lagos jeje and go.

Explanation go kill you guy

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Reality3080: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Brek:

Idiot
Now show the orlu Crisis where ESN troops humiliated Nigerian troops in a few days
d same troops u humiliated are d same people u want in power

So for your mind they won’t come for retaliation if they have the power abi?

Hate for tinubu is making u confused, u humiliate them last week n this week u are ready to give them power cos of Tinubu

1 Like

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Af0NjaAreLiars: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Tell obi to make things cheaper for you

Not my president in the mud 😂

Soon, when they are teaching history in 50 years time, obi name would never be remembered again.
But Tinubu will always be mentioned as a past president of Nigeria
Obi was former governor

Obi will be remembered as someone who gave the iragbiji microphone licker gbasgbos not only his state but won him to his own bourdillion ward cheesy

I have firm and till tomorrow my brand is there my children will inherit all my properties both the ones in the west and north and SE

You'll forever be a nairaland troll that has no life
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by tsdarkside(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Mindlog:

I want you to go take your antipsychotics and stop worrying your deranged mind over what others want, it will not help your life situations and so you need to concentrate on mentally getting well.. cheesy cheesy

oh yes....
we are very worried that a igbo could become president....

1 Like

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Af0NjaAreLiars: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You know those old men that sit under the tree plying draft and drinking gin. They will begin to discuss, dangote was my class mate back then, I sabi book pass am that year. Na me dey carry first for class then.
You know Otedola, he was my junior that year. Someone I use to buy bread and akara for.

And you know those uncles that will say, I know Mikel obi that year for street, person whey I dey dribble. If not that I miss training that week, they would have selected me.

You know the kind explanation Esau in the Bible dey give say Jacob thief him blessings.

That’s the beauty of explanation. Guy! You go explain tire!

Collective effort, but the ownership of the land is not collective effort. You wanted to vote them pursue you say na their land.
If Nigeria split today, yorubaland carry their Lagos jeje and go.

Explanation go kill you guy

All bere Ibadan dwellers are now lagosians grin

Same Lagos wey I know grin

You people are untravelled you think Nigeria revolve around Lagos grin
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Omoawoke2(m): 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

All bere Ibadan dwellers are now lagosians grin

Same Lagos wey I know grin

You people are untravelled you think Nigeria revolve around Lagos grin

You are trying your best to derail this thread.

Is the question too hard?

Choose one; Peter Obi, military take over, or Biafra

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Mindlog: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
tsdarkside:

oh yes....
we are very worried that a igbo could become president....

Be worried that infant mortality is still very high in Nigeria.
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Af0NjaAreLiars: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You are trying your best to derail this thread.

Is the question too hard?

Choose one; Peter Obi, military take over, or Biafra
Choose one ; tinubu , take your isese out of illorin, or oduduwa republic wink

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Brek: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Reality3080:
d same troops u humiliated are d same people u want in power

So for your mind they won’t come for retaliation if they have the power abi?

Hate for tinubu is making u confused, u humiliate them last week n this week u are ready to give them power cos of Tinubu
Ahahaha did the ESN not humiliate the Nigerian troops during the orlu Crisis or not what's the inflation rate and fuel price tinubu brought to Nigeria?
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Brek: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
tsdarkside:

btw....
Why should I?
Should I show you photos of how the Nigerian troops couldn't arrest an ESN soldier? Who am I decieving
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Reality3080: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

Him go show you IGR grin

Just wait grin
is igr not part of development?

Igr means internally generated revenue n u can’t get that from unregistered 2 by 2 shops, u can only get it from well established businesses

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Omoawoke2(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

Choose one ; tinubu , take your isese out of illorin, or oduduwa republic wink

This is shameful. Red cap chiefs on the floor

Please answer one question. Why don’t you guys insult the same hausa Fulani that carried out the worst genocide/bloodshed on igbos ?

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Af0NjaAreLiars: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
tsdarkside:

btw....

But you support someone who doesn't believe in Nigeria!

Hypocrite! grin

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Brek: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
tsdarkside:

btw....
Should I show you the photo?

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Reality3080: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
rinzaugustine:
you didn’t see the recent elections in Kenya so Kenya is now abroad to Agbadorites..smh..Obi lost? Which elections? Lol continue deceiving yourselves clowns..yes I agree with you on the last sentence my friend..poverty has made you totally irrelevant
the same thing reno was screwing u about

Obi didn’t say he won in d election self, he only wanted tinubu disqualified so what basis are u talking your crap from

Obi agreed he lost but just want tinubu disqualified

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Brek: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Please answer one question. Why don’t you guys insult the same hausa Fulani that carried out the worst genocide/bloodshed on igbos ?
Don't we do it? We have been chasing the same Fulani herdsman away from igboland
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Reality3080: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
Brek:

Southeast has Anambra you bloody hypocrite
what is Nigeria gaining from anambra like all those places he mentioned?

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Brek: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
Reality3080:
what is Nigeria gaining from anambra like all those places he mentioned?
One word has and fuel
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by AfonjaConehead: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:

what you don't know is that you are confused in life to be following the Igbos for yansh day and night upandan, JOHNBULL grin
We are even confused for them.
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Reality3080: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
Brek:

Lagos that is a major city are you that of an idiot? Heavily invested by foreigners. I'm still waiting for ur statistics.
Is Anambra a major city? Has it been a capital? You're just a worthless fool
y call him your fathers name

If u are pained then u quit or ignored. U don’t have to call him d same name u call your father

That’s bad
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Af0NjaAreLiars: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Thats Thier own stupidity at least that isn't Ala igbo grin

Imagine Fulani telling Igbos not to do ịwa ji in Anambra? grin

Chai! Gambaris no try at all o odiegwu I'm sure if they ask the frog eye he will ask " where are the cows ?" Fulani and YellowBa are one grin

Thanks to YellowBa Muslims in illorin they're dealing with other YellowBa isese people cheesy so isé must be taken to Ogun ,oyo , Ekiti and Osun states

Ndị ujọ

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Another tribal thread!

OKADA WAIT!
Take me out of here!
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Omoawoke2(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Skyview01:
Another tribal thread!

OKADA WAIT!
Take me out of here!

Lol, no peace for this chest beaters. They must collect left right

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yar’adua Family Tree / How Much Did Oni Of Ife Receive To Confer Yoruba Chieftaincy To Gej Family? / Nigeria Will Be Great Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.