Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,386 members, 7,850,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? (2195 Views)

We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) / Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? / Opinion :Tiv,Igala,Jukun,ldoma,Kaduna Xtians,Jos Are You With Arewa Or Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Omoawoke2(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

We are not cowards like your people who lost their ancestral land to Fulanis who came from outside Nigeria,
Wake me up when you install Oba in Ilorin

Nobody is trying to change history, I was young enough during that period and know most of my people who went to the North to buy goods. they all came back home safely ..... don't forget the Hausa-Fulanis were also killed both in North and Igbo Land. don't forget Yorubas were killed too.

You were young enough in 1966?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Yourbaslayer: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:

No 2023 yet only 2022.

I gave him 2022, he said it was manufactured from Yoruba media.
I gave him the latest one on statista, you are asking for 2023. Hate will consume you all

Keep deceiving yourself with flaw stats, who take that country serious?
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Yourbaslayer: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You were young enough in 1966?

I was talking about 14 October 1991 in Kano
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by tsdarkside(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
Brek:

Which bowing down to white statues? Are you talking about again? No sources to back up ur silly claims

ehen....
you igbos dont bow down to a white homosexual nailed to a piece of wood abi....??
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Omoawoke2(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Keep deceiving yourself with flaw stats, who take that country serious?

Pele, don’t cry

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Benwallt(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:
Good governance

No body complained when things were going well for Nigeria

When we bought fuel 97 Naira

Nobody hates tinubu everywhere he went in the east during his campaign he was welcomed with wide arms

The fact that he pulled so much crowd in Anambra but couldn't win it just as Lagos doesn't mean anyone hate him

I tell you , if things are going well for Nigeria nobody would complain!

We know those that plunged Nigerians into all this killings and poverty they're not obidients

God will continue to make Thier lives more miserable

If you're gonna be sincere with yourself answer this question. What do you expect from a government that is 3months old? As in what magic

1 Like

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Omoawoke2(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

I was talking about 14 October 1991 in Kano

Now you have sense

There have been several attacks against igbos by northerners. They burn your properties and investments and shed blood several times.
The worst remains the 1945 Igbo massacre and 1965 Igbo massacres where about 30,000 igbos were killed. Ask your parents or google it

My wonder is why you don’t attack them but always directing your hate on Yorubas. Same people that have never attacked you in their land but accommodated you.

Even the civil war was led by Yakubu Gowon but you guys don’t talk about him. You rather hate Awolowo

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Yourbaslayer: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Pele, don’t cry

I'm crying because Nigeria is lovely and progressive country, continue to deceive yourself grin
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Yourbaslayer: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Now you have sense

There have been several attacks against igbos by northerners. They burn your properties and investments and shed blood several times.
The worst remains the 1945 Igbo massacre and 1965 Igbo massacres where about 30,000 igbos were killed. Ask your parents or google it

My wonder is why you don’t attack them but always directing your hate on Yorubas. Same people that have never attacked you in their land but accommodated you.

Even the civil war was led by Yakubu Gowon but you guys don’t talk about him. You rather hate Awolowo

Nobody is attacking Yorubas, just banter, have we fought with each other before?
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Brek: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
tsdarkside:

ehen....
you igbos dont bow down to a white homosexual nailed to a piece of wood abi....??
No source again
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by tsdarkside(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
Brek:

No source again

go learn who borgia was....

you are whorshippin a white pervert....

btw....
the real guy was not white neither ethiopian....
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by beerfraud(f): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Mention just one thing southeast take pass Yoruba.

Just one.

baby factory
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Fedrams: 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
I prefer military to take over, the politician has already put Nigeria in a mess.
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by beerfraud(f): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
Brek:

Shut up there! Did the Nigerian troops get humiliated by the ESN troops during orlu Crisis yes or no? Worthless people
Screaming Fulani herdsman up and down ur worthless ameotkun whatever is not helping you by any means
lie esn is a peaceful terrorist organization
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Brek: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
beerfraud:
lie esn is a peaceful terrorist organization
Mtchewww

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Brek: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
tsdarkside:

go learn who borgia was....

you are whorshippin a white pervert....

btw....
the real guy was not white neither ethiopian....
Again provide ur damn claim!
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Omoawoke2(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Nobody is attacking Yorubas, just banter, have we fought with each other before?

Online banters lol

1 Like

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by adekolaelect(m): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
rinzaugustine:
go and learn handwork like your age mates and stop wasting your time on a faceless forum or you will end up a poor man in life
I wished you join my boys to lean in my company . Baby boy you think everyone you meet online is a low live like you.

Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by Chochovini: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You will see it but will never taste that presidency.
Your attitude after this election has exposed you guys as cowards and shameless losers
. We are not losers as you put it rather, we were robbed and that‘s why your Agbado pooing blabbing gruggie president is always jittery at the mere mentioned of Peter Obi.
When I say “WE“ I actually mean Sane Nigerians not a pathetic ZOMBIE like you.

Again its not just the Igbo people. After all, I am not an Igbo man so what are you blabbing about?
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by KGBKremlin: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:
What do you really want?

Today you want military to take over, tomorrow you want Tribunal to give you Peter Obi, yesterday, you wanted Biafra

Please choose a struggle.

The southeast being politically irrelevant is not a coincidence, it’s because you don’t really work strategically to achieve anything. It is always from confusion to confusion

Nigeria have given to them Biafra already
Re: What Do You Really Want? Peter Obi Or Military Take Over Or Biafra? by ezechi242: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

That’s pure fact.

It is not about Chest beating

The richest African woman is a Yoruba woman and she is richer than the entire southeast combined

grin grin grin hahahahahaa my God.....which kind people be this.....chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Declares 3-week Curfew In South East / N12.5m Fraud: Efcc Nabs Fcmb Banker / Turai Yaradua's Speech In Newyork.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.