Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day (5115 Views)

19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) / National Breast Cancer Awareness Day #nobraday / Today Is World Autism Awareness Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by Dpharmacist: 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
Held on 31 August each year, it is a day to remember and support families and friends who have loved and lost people to overdose, and those with a permanent injury as a result of overdose.

Itโ€™s also an opportunity to raise awareness of overdose, reduce stigma and highlight the importance of prevention.

This yearโ€™s theme, โ€œRecognising those people who go unseenโ€, honours the people whose lives have been impacted by overdose.

This includes family and friends grieving the loss of a loved one, workers who show compassion and strength and continue to advocate for individuals and overdose prevention, and first responders who assume the role of lifesaver by responding to an opioid overdose.

Do you have anyone you loss through drug overdose, send a tribute to them.

Let's join to end drug overdose. Be careful with the quantity of drugs you take, even paracetamol at high dose can lead to death.

Let's increase the awareness by moving to front page.

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by STEWpid(f): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
Chai..

This is a perfect moment to reflect as "A Science Student".

3 Likes

Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by Therepentant: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
cry
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by TemplarLandry: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
cool
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by ihatebuhari(f): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ok
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by olaiya2007(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ok
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by Pvin: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ok
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by BoldBrainz(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
Perfect day to snooze on cooked weed and shots of vodka.
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by ednut1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
No matter what never do drugs

3 Likes

Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by AntiChristian: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
USA is on Zombie mode!

Let the whole world know this!

1 Like

Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by mignone(f): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hope defaulters will listen and adhere.
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by Paripassu: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
Yes you can do it
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by Paripassu: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
If you believe it
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by BrandBuilderX: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2023

Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by Racoon(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
grin Awon "science students" ngwaanu!
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by Rudeboy0982: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
De play
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by Rudeboy0982: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
Noted Abi make I smoke
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by Blueace247(f): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
Dan quaya Ku so Nan Ku Hi
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
Will nairaland men listen? Mtcheww
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by ItisWell22(f): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
RIP to those lost ๐Ÿ˜ž
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by inoki247: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
Lol everything in this life get overdose...
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by mariovito(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
I dedicate this to those struggling with one form of addiction or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by princeemmma(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
You mean overdose by by Ayra star grin grin grin grin
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by Akaegwu(m): 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
To the south-westerners and haters of truth , overdose of Igbos, Biafra, ipob, Obi ESN, Hatred can kill. It can render you unproductive. Reduce it for your sanity. Remember the isese worshiper's in Kwarra and beyond in your prayers. They are currently receiving overdose on torment from their own brothers in the name of religious superiority.
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by Advancedman(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
Dpharmacist:
Held on 31 August each year, it is a day to remember and support families and friends who have loved and lost people to overdose, and those with a permanent injury as a result of overdose.

Itโ€™s also an opportunity to raise awareness of overdose, reduce stigma and highlight the importance of prevention.

This yearโ€™s theme, โ€œRecognising those people who go unseenโ€, honours the people whose lives have been impacted by overdose.

This includes family and friends grieving the loss of a loved one, workers who show compassion and strength and continue to advocate for individuals and overdose prevention, and first responders who assume the role of lifesaver by responding to an opioid overdose.

Do you have anyone you loss through drug overdose, send a tribute to them.

Let's join to end drug overdose. Be careful with the quantity of drugs you take, even paracetamol at high dose can lead to death.

Let's increase the awareness by moving to front page.

Pls send me one bulging and thick sumptuous puna with two balloon frontal crest to overdose on today.
Happy OD celebration ๐ŸŽ‰ Day.
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Too much of everything is bad.
Happy overdose awareness day.
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by NairalandSARS: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Overdose can sometimes be good tho.
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by SPAMBOX7: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Perfect day to snooze on cooked weed and shots of vodka.
Swears. I'm currently on some shit. The feeling is 25 times better than sex. And I do it once a week.
That way I don't get addicted. I just chill and wait for another week of ecstasy after the previous one.
Drugs sweet. It's people that lack discipline that let it take them away.
Life is all about balancing

2 Likes

Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by BoldBrainz(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Swears. I'm currently on some shit. The feeling is 25 times better than sex. And I do it every week.
That way I don't get addicted. I just chill and wait for another week of ecstasy after the previous one.
Drugs sweet. It's people that lack discipline let it take them away.
Life is all about balancing

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.

Why are you being disrespectful na, baba? Weed is not a drug please. Weed is a herb man. Leaves and herbs. God given greenery. Meant for nutritional and mental nourishment. The world's only organic truth serum. The only naturally grown appetiser.

You have any idea what that shit is?! Heaven on earth, bro! Imagine having a blasted day and coming home to a cold bath, then making a decent dinner with a fine potion of good weed in it, then ingesting same food and washing down with a few beers, all in the comfort of your home. Do you know that even the bible has not come close to describing the perfection in heaven, well enough to equate to the feeling you'll get from that meal?

Haba, brotherly!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For November 24 2020 In Nigeria / At Last, An Ultramodern Private Psychiatric Clinic Here in Ilupeju Lagos!!! / Kegel Exercises: Treating Male Urinary Incontinence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.