Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day (5130 Views)

19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) / National Breast Cancer Awareness Day #nobraday / Today Is World Autism Awareness Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by SPAMBOX7: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
BoldBrainz:

😊😊.

Why are you being disrespectful na, baba? Weed is not a drug please. Weed is a herb man. Leaves and herbs. God given greenery. Meant for nutritional and mental nourishment. The world's only organic truth serum. The only naturally grown appetiser.

You have any idea what that shit is?! Heaven on earth, bro! Imagine having a blasted day and coming home to a cold bath, then making a decent dinner with a fine potion of good weed in it, then ingesting same food and washing down with a few beers, all in the comfort of your home. Do you know that even the bible has not come close to describing the perfection in heaven, well enough to equate to the feeling you'll get from that meal?

Haba, brotherly!!
Swears man. I been there before and I tell you that you are damn accurate. Ain't no feeling can be compared. Accept my apologies brotherly 🀲

2 Likes

Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by BoldBrainz(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Swears man. I been there before and I tell you that you are damn accurate. Ain't no feeling can be compared. Accept my apologies brotherly 🀲

No jokes; whenever I run out of ideas as a writer and story-teller, I put my day and home in order, make dinner with a reasonable quantity of weed, put my note pads and a pen just by the head of my bed, then eat my food with moderate alcohol.

One hour later, it feels like a wellspring of ideas has just been opened and while my eyes and hands can still find coordination, I put down everything turning in my head. Once I hit the sac and awake whenever, I look up those notes and realise I have contents to further my works.

God bless whoever discovered weed in this lifeπŸ’ͺ!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
BoldBrainz:

😊😊.

Why are you being disrespectful na, baba? Weed is not a drug please. Weed is a herb man. Leaves and herbs. God given greenery. Meant for nutritional and mental nourishment. The world's only organic truth serum. The only naturally grown appetiser.

You have any idea what that shit is?! Heaven on earth, bro! Imagine having a blasted day and coming home to a cold bath, then making a decent dinner with a fine potion of good weed in it, then ingesting same food and washing down with a few beers, all in the comfort of your home. Do you know that even the bible has not come close to describing the perfection in heaven, well enough to equate to the feeling you'll get from that meal?

Haba, brotherly!!
Chairman your head dey there! Omo, waa gbayi!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by luvyaself95(m): 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
All the overdosers is y'all day and y'all can overdose to celebrate y'all days.
Re: Today Is International Overdose Awareness Day by Dpharmacist: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
FOJEM:

Chairman your head dey there! Omo, waa gbayi!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Acupressure Points And Learn How To Use It. / At Last, An Ultramodern Private Psychiatric Clinic Here in Ilupeju Lagos!!! / Be Informed About Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.