Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) (33889 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by VOTSexchange: 9:18am On Sep 02, 2023
Dey play
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by sylve11: 9:18am On Sep 02, 2023
Denko2721987:
Which kin voodoo. Same voodoo wey we no go take catch political criminals na voodoo??

It doesn't work that way. cool
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Mayeldah(m): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2023
Same juju that fails to function when Fulani bandits visits?

Abeggiii...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Nonexisting: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2023
One way to know the guilty is that he will always do things differently if you observe well and he go dey explain tire. The mumu in this video even touched the broom. Bring back our tradition.

2 Likes

Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by sylve11: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2023
turmacs:
If you believe this nonsense, may the creator of the universe deliver you from eternal, generational and hereditary gullibility...Any juju in Africa that doesn't works on ordinary people and not on politicians is nonsense

It's doesn't work like that. Look beyond..... cool

2 Likes

Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by superCleanworks(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2023
hmmmm.... i have seen some of this happenings first hand.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by D4gmail1: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2023
angry Why is it the last person it caught?
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Makunahatata: 9:24am On Sep 02, 2023
D4gmail1:
angry Why is it the last person it caught?
u blind, which last person?

1 Like

Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Alchemy528: 9:24am On Sep 02, 2023
Criminal.com users are many than anything in the world
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by able20(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2023
bonechamberlain:
Hmmm, these are the important traditions Africa abandoned because of what the white man said.
Which value has Voodoo contributed to the development of the voodoo worshippers?
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2023
turmacs:
If you believe this nonsense, may the creator of the universe deliver you from eternal, generational and hereditary gullibility...Any juju in Africa that only works on ordinary people and not on politicians is nonsense

Dey play… just dey play.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Wainey: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2023
turmacs:
If you believe this nonsense, may the creator of the universe deliver you from eternal, generational and hereditary gullibility...Any juju in Africa that only works on ordinary people and not on politicians is nonsense
unfortunately I have experienced this thing before.
That broom voodoo is real
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by themanderon: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2023
Where are those that said Black magic does not exist?

1 Like

Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Basiljoe: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2023
Merose:
We have all these powers in Africa yet we're still the poverty center of the world
Foolish race.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Busybrain2233: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2023
Africans have voodoo yet they couldn't secure some of their tangible treasures from colonists. Abeggee. undecided
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Bfly: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2023
Man must believe in something higher
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by kingharzy: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2023
LOL...
For this small community Evian no go fail you
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2023
turmacs:
grin grin grin cheesy Absolutely, only poor people Juju works on, why do Naigerians even need police or courts if they have this achaic method? cheesy grin

Oh! Shit! I forgot, the Naigerian police are the real criminal and the courts are corrupt.. grin grin

Only poor people juju catches.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2023
Right! Get rid of the entire naigerian police and Judiciary grin grin i am sure juju would be cheaper.

Achaic foools. If you believe this shit your brain should be donated to the monkeys.

Rich thieves and corrupt politicians steals money they are taken to court and acquited..

Poor people are ACCUSSED of stealing juju is used to intimidate and implicate them.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Af0NjaAreLiars: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2023
turmacs:

If you believe in God you should still know that there are other powers too. Just saying

1 Like

Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by correctguy101(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2023
Fafesot:
The thing is; the court of Law does not recognize African voodoo, else it would have been one of the best ways to nab criminals.

Another thing is; It can be manipulated to pick an innocent individual.

Enforcers of the law and their own kwarupshun.... grin

That was how an innocent woman in Agbaro Delta State was implicated and killed over allegations of seeing another man only for the husband to confess years later that he's on good terms with the enforcers and it was he who requested they help him end his wife because of the woman own house o....smh

1 Like

Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by EsqSeo: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2023
Note: Be warned! The sound can make your landlord give you quit notice. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by GistFullGround: 9:58am On Sep 02, 2023
This must be used for POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDERS!
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2023
themanderon:
Where are those that said Black magic does not exist?
This is just hocus pocus!
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2023
sylve11:

It doesn't work that way. cool
so how does it work? It works only on poor hungry and helpless people i guess.. grin

Rich people and corrupt politicians steal money they go to court.

Poor people are accussed of theft juju is used to intimidate and implicate them. grin
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by MrsTwrite(f): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2023
Nonsense people
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by DSC7: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Africans have voodoo yet they couldn't secure some of their tangible treasures from colonists. Abeggee. undecided

Because those colonists manipulative,....
They even succeeded in stealing most of our Voodoos.....

Lemme stop here.....
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by 1950Mack: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2023
No be juju be dat grin
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by micodon(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2023
bonechamberlain:
Hmmm, these are the important traditions Africa abandoned because of what they white man said.

Why are you using what the white man invented?
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Busybrain2233: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2023
They stole Artifacts not voodoo...do your findings well.

Wait a sec. How could they have stolen most of the "VOODOOS" Africans had

DSC7:

Because those colonists manipulative,....
They even succeeded in stealing most of our Voodoos.....

Lemme stop here.....
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Akaegwu(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2023
So you registered today for the purpose of begging. Same story from different beggers
Merose:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Tommydare(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2023
And yet some mumu genz will come here to say there is nothing like juju. Always talking about mental slavery that they can't even free themselves from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Armed Robbers Storm Access Bank In Agbor; Kill 1 / Man Caught Stealing Female Panties In Ondo. Stripped Unclad. Photo / Photos Of 2 G.Os In Police Net For Alleged Gunrunning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.