Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) (33909 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Sermwell(m): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Please brother,do you know of any genuine native doctor or secret cult for wealth? The ones who won't ask me for money but I am prepared to sacrifice anything they want me to, anything at all. Please don't judge or insult me,just tell me yes or no
cheesy cheesy grin

No I don't know of any oh! I depend on God alone!!
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by BLACKPOWERS123: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Please brother,do you know of any genuine native doctor or secret cult for wealth? The ones who won't ask me for money but I am prepared to sacrifice anything they want me to, anything at all. Please don't judge or insult me,just tell me yes or no
First, i am not here to insult anybody, there are solutions for get wealth, with simple instructions that you must keep and we are against blood money here, but with certain preparations to enhance your star. Maybe you should call me because the writing will be long trying to explain all these things. There are things that will be put together for you to bath with and wash your head as you wake up first thing in the morning. 09034568201, Bassey is my name and that is my number, call or whatsapp me.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by ShenTeh(m): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Edit.

Wrong number. I can only refer you to Jesus Christ because na only Him I know o.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

My dear, no matter how desperate you are to succeed in life, mostly based on financial stability, going the way of ritual will be your worst mistake.

Don't fall for the early fame.
Most who are into it are weeping seriously in the secret, but smiling for the camera.

There are things you can do without delving into ritual gotten wealth, which you will thank GOD for giving you such peaceful source of income.

So, die the idea of ritual money.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by bonechamberlain(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

hmmm, I don't know of any, but incase you find any, make sure you don't shed another man's blood for your personal gain.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
ShenTeh:

Won't number. I can only regret you too Jesus Christ because na only Him I know o.
Oh you regret Jesus Christ?
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Tommydare(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
I don't know any.
Stonecoldstare1:

Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wainey:
there is one I know.
But the sacrifice is huge, after few years, u will either die or go go mentally insane
Hello brother, please talk to me
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by micodon(m): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
bonechamberlain:
I believe you are gay or a lesbian or probably you would like to change your sex since that's what the whites are asking everyone to do. It's a good thing to do as they say without asking questions right?

Is that what you descerned from my posts? Your level of reasoning is appalling
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by bonechamberlain(m): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
micodon:

Is that what you descerned from my posts? Your level of reasoning is appalling
Abuses! as expected, If you had taken time to understand my first post, you would not be questioning my reasoning, but it's a usual thing here to quote and attack before understanding.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by micodon(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
bonechamberlain:
Abuses! as expected, If you had taken time to understand my first post, you would not be questioning my reasoning, but it's a usual thing here to quote and attack before understanding.

Coming from someone who called me gay. You can't have your cake and eat it
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by DaddyCoool: 12:16am On Sep 05, 2023
able20:

Which value has Voodoo contributed to the development of the voodoo worshippers?

Thank you. They ought have a high polished office. Any time there's lineup they call them
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Segzy19: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2023
Na you need deliverance

turmacs:
If you believe this nonsense, may the creator of the universe deliver you from eternal, generational and hereditary gullibility...Any juju in Africa that only works on ordinary people and not on politicians is nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Man Flogged For Raping A Little Girl In The North (Video) / Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck / 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.