Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) (33917 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by lanresord: 4:15am On Sep 03, 2023
turmacs:
If you believe this nonsense, may the creator of the universe deliver you from eternal, generational and hereditary gullibility...Any juju in Africa that only works on ordinary people and not on politicians is nonsense
did bible and quran works on politicians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by MindHacker9009(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2023
The juju that needs two people to hold it, and some gullible people are happy that nonsense has power?
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by micodon(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
bonechamberlain:
first you question is not relevant to the post you quoted, secondly as a thinking man you should be able to choose what works for you, instead of discarding it because someone says so.

It is very relevant. Wasn't the use of messengers working for you? Wasn't the use of town criers working for you? Why are you using a cell phone now?

1 Like

Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by achimendy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Denko2721987:
Which kin voodoo. Same voodoo wey we no go take catch political criminals na voodoo??

Who tell you say them dey use am for court?
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by bonechamberlain(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
micodon:

It is very relevant. Wasn't the use of messengers working for you? Wasn't the use of town criers working for you? Why are you using a cell phone now?
I believe you are gay or a lesbian or probably you would like to change your sex since that's what the whites are asking everyone to do. It's a good thing to do as they say without asking questions right?
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
bonechamberlain:
Hmmm, these are the important traditions Africa abandoned because of what they white man said.
Please brother,do you know of any genuine native doctor or secret cult for wealth? The ones who won't ask me for money but I am prepared to sacrifice anything they want me to, anything at all. Please don't judge or insult me,just tell me yes or no
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sermwell:
This is funny!! grin
Please brother,do you know of any genuine native doctor or secret cult for wealth? The ones who won't ask me for money but I am prepared to sacrifice anything they want me to, anything at all. Please don't judge or insult me,just tell me yes or no
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
ShoeWorld1:
During our secondary school days.
Some boys in one class lost money contributed by the whole class and they were accused of squandering the money. Those boys were left with no choice but to visit a shrine with some witnesses and the names of their class members to know the real culprit.
The method they used was holding a book that has a Bible cover( it comes with rope at one end). One of them holds the rope cover of the book after incantation before the native doctor starts calling names in the list. When e reaches one known criminal turn, the book spins like a fan wheel and his name is repeated with the book spinning again.
But when the boys got back to school with their results. That known criminal denied stealing that money because he was never caught red-handed. He said that the native doctor was fake and those boys chose to pin the robbery on him because of his past record.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
sylve11:
I don't joke with African jujus. cool
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
Slurity:
This is the tradition we are throwing away for foreign religion.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
Triangles1:
It doesn't work for me, I don't know why.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2023
ClassicMan202:
Whether this is real or not.... It is foolhardy for one not to believe in the existence of the supernatural.... Even science calls it metaphysical.

Mr. Innovative..... Kindly tell, how many innovative things have you invented? Or you are waiting for someone to invent something so you can criticise ?
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
ShenTeh:
Be careful
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nonexisting:
One way to know the guilty is that he will always do things differently if you observe well and he go dey explain tire. The mumu in this video even touched the broom. Bring back our tradition.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
superCleanworks:
hmmmm.... i have seen some of this happenings first hand.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Dey play… just dey play.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wainey:
unfortunately I have experienced this thing before.
That broom voodoo is real
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
DSC7:

Because those colonists manipulative,....
They even succeeded in stealing most of our Voodoos.....

Lemme stop here.....
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
1950Mack:
No be juju be dat grin
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tommydare:
And yet some mumu genz will come here to say there is nothing like juju. Always talking about mental slavery that they can't even free themselves from.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
Akaegwu:
I have seen it happened life and direct. With broom.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wainey:
Back in the early 2000 or late 90's, I can't remember again.
There was this woman that sells clothes who said her money was missing, nobody admitted that they collected it and they had to pack everyone to this shrine, both her children and her workers, they use to call him broom doctor.
I was fortunate to go with them, to cut the story short, two brooms were placed mouth to mouth and people had to pass through it, it appeared one of her workers stole the money.

It was unbelievable
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
BLACKPOWERS123:
That is right, so rampant here in cross river state, here we use just two sticks of broom, you lay on it and if you are the thief it will carry you to a certain hight before releasing you to fall to the ground, and lots more. Visit Usumutong, especially this festive season.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Benin republic
I heard this is the centre of voodoo in Africa.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2023
lanresord:
did bible and quran works on politicians?
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by 1950Mack: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

no ooooooooo... eeehhh wahala.... wetin musa no go see for gate undecided
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Wainey: 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

there is one I know.
But the sacrifice is huge, after few years, u will either die or go go mentally insane
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Triangles1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

No, I will advice you to wait for God time.
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by ShoeWorld1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

I will never judge you or insult you. If you go through my comments you will know that I always speak about the rate of suffering in this country. I'm a Christian and I have never been to else for spiritual matters aside from church.

It's not proper for me to recommend anywhere to you because I don't have the experience.

On a side note, I would like to counsel you if you don't mind. You can reply so we can exchange contact
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
ShoeWorld1:
I will never judge you or insult you. If you go through my comments you will know that I always speak about the rate of suffering in this country. I'm a Christian and I have never been to else for spiritual matters aside from church.

It's not proper for me to recommend anywhere to you because I don't have the experience.

On a side note, I would like to counsel you if you don't mind. You can reply so we can exchange contact
Brother the hunger I feel now is insane,I don't know if you can at least help me for that please, I'm currently using my free school WiFi because I don't even have data, please sir
Re: Criminal Nabbed After Getting Busted By Voodoo "Juju" (Pics/Video) by Stonecoldstare1: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
Wainey:
there is one I know.
But the sacrifice is huge, after few years, u will either die or go go mentally insane
Can I get your number so that you can tell me more and where is this one located? Also how many years does it take before the death/ madness? Please reply ASAP. Also,what is this huge sacrifice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death / Robbery Attack At Lekki: How The Bandits Struck / Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.