Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Gabon Formal President Face Trials And Condemnations Over His Dubious Acts After - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gabon Formal President Face Trials And Condemnations Over His Dubious Acts After (336 Views)

Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment / Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gabon Formal President Face Trials And Condemnations Over His Dubious Acts After by Nelsonfresh: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Gabon formal president face trials and condemnations over his dubious acts after coup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqTxNyl6yAM
Re: Gabon Formal President Face Trials And Condemnations Over His Dubious Acts After by Nelsonfresh: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nelsonfresh:
Gabon formal president face trials and condemnations over his dubious acts after coup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqTxNyl6yAM
If only Africans can all adapt
Re: Gabon Formal President Face Trials And Condemnations Over His Dubious Acts After by Racoon(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
The corrupt Bongo Family dynasty
Re: Gabon Formal President Face Trials And Condemnations Over His Dubious Acts After by DaddyCoool: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
"Formal president"
I hope this is a mistake not illiteracy

2 Likes

Re: Gabon Formal President Face Trials And Condemnations Over His Dubious Acts After by 1Alex: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
DaddyCoool:
"Formal president"
I hope this is a mistake not illiteracy
it is not a mistake my dear. Na so dem dey call am. If you try to correct dem, dem go ask you who English epp.

I dey mind my business.
Re: Gabon Formal President Face Trials And Condemnations Over His Dubious Acts After by DaddyCoool: 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
1Alex:
it is not a mistake my dear. Na so dem dey call am. If you try to correct dem, dem go ask you who English epp.

I dey mind my business.

And he still hasn't corrected it and probably never will! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gabon Formal President Face Trials And Condemnations Over His Dubious Acts After by 1Alex: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
DaddyCoool:

And he still hasn't corrected it and probably never will! cheesy
that is if he knows what to correct there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kangen Water Machine Price In Nigeria: A Comprehensive Guide / What Happened To Israel's Intelligence, arguably The Best In The World? / UK Journalist Piers Morgan FLOORED By Arab Intellectual Over Israel/Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.