Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award (13889 Views)

Real Madrid Preparing A £292m Package To Sign Both Haaland And Mbappe / Roman Abramovich 'to Hand Chelsea £260m Warchest' To Sign Haaland And Others / Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Passionate888: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
Thank God
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by AImiron: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Like say na Messi win, the pages of this thread would have been flooded with “rigged & scripted.”
I told you bro, but I knew he won’t win this, Haaland deserves it more, we already have the grand prize which is the ballon d’or in the bag.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by tesppidd: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
chiefolododo:
I don't know what Messi's name is doing there
This is why..

6 Likes

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Ayoade19(m): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Well deserved.
Messi 8th D'or loading

3 Likes

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by tesppidd: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Not surprised..

This one is more of a champions league award.
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by chiefolododo(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
tesppidd:
This is why..
6 penalties ?
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by OJEEMAH(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
AImiron:
I told you bro, but I knew he won’t win this, Haaland deserves it more, we already have the grand prize which is the ballon d’or in the bag.
Truetalk, Haaland deserve am💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by OJEEMAH(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Premier league best, uefa best player na their he reach

FIFA best, ballon d or we know na messi

even haaland knows messi would have the smoothest ride

World cup Trump's everything especially the magnitude it was delivered and the significance of it to messi
it will be a tight race still
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by tesppidd: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
chiefolododo:
6 penalties ?
Even without thinking about it, I know Messi didn't score 6 penalties in the world cup.

Stop being a pathetic liar.

3 Likes

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Equalitygod: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
Very good that Halland won the UEFA award. Almiron and all those pessi fans shey una see. I tell you say This guy is winning this award.

Na so una wicked... After 14 more years you guys are still shouting Messi and Ronaldo even though one is in McDonald league/ LGBT league while the other is in shawarma/ camel league. It is time for the new players to start winning.

Hazard, Neymar, Gareth bale, Benzema and Suarez and maybe Griezmann couldn't win because of not wanting to move from their comfort zone, if not they would have been challenging the 2.
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by chiefolododo(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
tesppidd:
Even without thinking about it, I know Messi didn't score 6 penalties in the world cup.

Stop being a pathetic liar.
he was given 5 penalties to win the world cup. You cannot do that in UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

1 Like

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Reality100: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
OJEEMAH:
it won’t be easy for Messi.

Haaland won UCL, EPL & FA Cup
Messi won World Cup & Ligue One

Haaland won UEFA POTY and was Top scorer in UCL & EPL
Messi won WC Golden Ball
World cup performance is usually used to award the best player in a world cup year.

Don't forget that Messi is also FIFA's favourite.
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by GYBABA(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
AImiron:
glad I was able to modify lol. Did you saw it. I’m multitasking here.

There’s no competition Messi has won the ballon d’or already boss.

Jesus! Did you SAW wetin? Haaaa
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Sonofgod1990(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
man u coach should have been the one. fifa robbed us. man u 4life
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by DenreleDave(m): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Well deserved!

UEFA Player of the Year
2x UEFA Top scorer

On his way to win Balon D’or & FIFA Best

Mbappe better join Madrid now

Never.. Messi is winning Balon dor

1 Like

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by yusluvad(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Well deserved!🤛🤛
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Angelfrost(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
Well deserved... They both excelled above others in their categories.
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by correctguy101(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
AImiron:
Penadogs must learn one way or the other, no rest for the wicked. Dem enjoy their time back then, now it’s our time to give em wotowoto

Pictures that go hard….

Messi for jhus wear his normal Jersey. shocked

See as e be like pesin wey do borrow pose inside that fine expensive suit up.... cheesy

At the same time, dem no dey use fine boy carry award. See as our dear model blaster CR7 use hand tie hand...eiya.. lipsrsealed
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by MrBroke(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
The balon dor 100% going to the GOAT. Congrats to Halland and well deserved

1 Like

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by riczy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
Messi for balloon d' ore
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Jokerman(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ronaldo UEFA record is still intact then...

Well I know they dashed Haaland this award for the disappointment of the Ballondor 🙄

1 Like

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Kingosytex(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
IamRichards:
Ucl winner: Haaland
Epl winner: Haaland
Fa Cup winner: Haaland
Uefa SC winner: Haaland
Ucl golden boot: Haaland
Epl golden boot: Haaland
Epl POTS: Haaland
Pfa POTY: Haaland
Uefa POTY: Haaland
European golden shoe: Haaland
Uefa POTY : Haaland

He is the best player in the world right now,and he's just 23

He isn't the best player but the best striker.

1 Like

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by maxiart2(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
Mbappe for don dey compete with this guy but e no gri comot for that farmer league😏
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by babsthegreat: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
Chinonye2022:
Congrats to them and congrats to messi ballon in advance 8th ballon d or loading
for where
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by GEEBITE: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
Like Iniesta, Xavi of Spain and the treble winner and world cup finalist Dutch midfielder Wesley Sneijder in 2010 won it right?
Reality100:
World cup performance is usually used to award the best player in a world cup year.

Don't forget that Messi is also FIFA's favourite.
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by cjudy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
So happy they didn’t do Ojoro this time and give it to that dwarf in Midnight league.
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Dannydrums889: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
IamRichards:
Ucl winner: Haaland Epl winner: Haaland Fa Cup winner: Haaland Uefa SC winner: Haaland Ucl golden boot: Haaland Epl golden boot: Haaland Epl POTS: Haaland Pfa POTY: Haaland Uefa POTY: Haaland European golden shoe: Haaland Uefa POTY : Haaland
All thanks to De bruyne
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by horgarzer(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
AImiron:
Penadogs must learn one way or the other, no rest for the wicked. Dem enjoy their time back then, now it’s our time to give em wotowoto

Pictures that go hard….
The last time I check checked Ronaldo has more awards
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by pquaver(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
IamRichards:
Ucl winner: Haaland
Epl winner: Haaland
Fa Cup winner: Haaland
Uefa SC winner: Haaland
Ucl golden boot: Haaland
Epl golden boot: Haaland
Epl POTS: Haaland
Pfa POTY: Haaland
Uefa POTY: Haaland
European golden shoe: Haaland
Uefa POTY : Haaland

Premier league is farmers league
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by pquaver(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
chiefolododo:
he was given 5 penalties to win the world cup. You cannot do that in UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Ronaldo penalty vs juv
Ronaldo penalty vs atletico
Ronaldo penalty vs bayern plus offside.. Yebliv YourRonaldo is the king of penalty yet u think he is the greatest in ucl.. Una hypocrisy e is nauseating.. But good news is we don care... Messi has world cup final.. Let ororo get his own penalty

2 Likes

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Cajal(m): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I don't like talking about players that has never played the world cup final once in their career.
I hate mediocrity.
Vawulence reactivated
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by tuzle(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I don't like talking about players that has never played the world cup final once in their career.
I hate mediocrity.
that doesn't define a great player thou. Haaland plays for normal and his team can never enter the world cup final except they are very lucky. That doesn't make him mediocre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Final Day Of 2017 /2018 NPF League Sept. 9, 2017 4pm / All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table / Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.