Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award (13898 Views)

Real Madrid Preparing A £292m Package To Sign Both Haaland And Mbappe / Roman Abramovich 'to Hand Chelsea £260m Warchest' To Sign Haaland And Others / Van Dijk Beats Messi & CR7 To UEFA Men's Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by AImiron: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
horgarzer:

The last time I check checked Ronaldo has more awards
check from your anus
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Sammie147: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
decatalyst:
Haaland really did well.

He has a great future ahead of him.

Mbape need to leave the farmers league to win champions League and earn the deserved recognition.

He is a good lad too.

I foresee Ronaldo </>/= Messi argument with these two in the near future.

grin grin grin grin grin ; grin;DD

Oga FIFA the Best has already been given to Messi. Drink your tears grin grin
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by JOemmy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
This guy might be winning the world best player award.
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Lamasta(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
My boys are doing well cool This season will be better than last season for all of us at MANCHESTER CITY
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Slynation(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
IamRichards:
Ucl winner: Haaland
Epl winner: Haaland
Fa Cup winner: Haaland
Uefa SC winner: Haaland
Ucl golden boot: Haaland
Epl golden boot: Haaland
Epl POTS: Haaland
Pfa POTY: Haaland
Uefa POTY: Haaland
European golden shoe: Haaland
Uefa POTY : Haaland

He is the best player in the world right now,and he's just 23
But on a more serious not which best player?? Someone that cannot dribble my grandmother grin Football is not by goals alone!! It's high time FIFA should start considering other things...!!

Someone who only tapins and heading shouldn't be winning awards...
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Dsimmer: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
He chose well by going to Pep's Man City. What could have happened if Ronaldo had chosen Man City over Man utd on his EPL return?

1 Like

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by mayor1814: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Well deserved!

UEFA Player of the Year
2x UEFA Top scorer

On his way to win Balon D’or & FIFA Best

Mbappe better join Madrid now

I doubt if he will win ballon dor. Let's do a quick analysis, the star studded team of man city would win ucl final weda haaland was there or not BUT u dat Argentina team that won the world cup, they wouldn't have won without messi.

Secondly, with all sincerity, let's look at d individual performance n contributions of both players in world cup final n UCL final. The difference is clear, haaland struggled in that final match while messi shone brightly in the world cup final match.

2 Likes

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by mayor1814: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
IamRichards:
Ucl winner: Haaland
Epl winner: Haaland
Fa Cup winner: Haaland
Uefa SC winner: Haaland
Ucl golden boot: Haaland
Epl golden boot: Haaland
Epl POTS: Haaland
Pfa POTY: Haaland
Uefa POTY: Haaland
European golden shoe: Haaland
Uefa POTY : Haaland

He is the best player in the world right now,and he's just 23

Try and look at the individual performance n contributions of both players. If Haaland is so good like that, y didn't he help Norway to qualify for world cup.

Man city wud win champs league without him but Argentina won't win world cup without messi.
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Bfly: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
Mpape should be quick to learn what is required to earn best player award.
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by OJEEMAH(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
mayor1814:

I doubt if he will win ballon dor. Let's do a quick analysis, the star studded team of man city would win ucl final weda haaland was there or not BUT u dat Argentina team that won the world cup, they wouldn't have won without messi.

Secondly, with all sincerity, let's look at d individual performance n contributions of both players in world cup final n UCL final. The difference is clear, haaland struggled in that final match while messi shone brightly in the world cup final match.
i understand you bro. All am saying is, it won’t be easy.
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by mayor1814: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
OJEEMAH:

I get u bro. just that to me, realistically Messi deserves the ballon Dor more. I don't even see any competition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Numerouno94(m): 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
horgarzer:

The last time I check checked Ronaldo has more awards

More awards than Messi? Lemme refresh ur memory, Messi is the most decorated player in the history of football and he also has the highest number of trophies 44.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Chidolalar: 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
chiefolododo:
he was given 5 penalties to win the world cup. You cannot do that in UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

What will u say about Penaldo aka king of penalties that has played and scored the highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in football history

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by greypencils: 3:58am On Sep 01, 2023
OJEEMAH:
it won’t be easy for Messi.

Haaland won UCL, EPL & FA Cup
Messi won World Cup & Ligue One

Haaland won UEFA POTY and was Top scorer in UCL & EPL
Messi won WC Golden Ball
Messi didn't win UCL in 2010 neither did he win the World Cup yet he was handed BallonDor. No be Juju be that? Watch his fans come at you saying because he won the world cup, he deserves BallonDor.
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by 13bra: 4:01am On Sep 01, 2023
DenreleDave:

Never.. Messi is winning Balon dor
Denreledave barawo
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by IfnobeGod20: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2023
decatalyst:
Haaland really did well.

He has a great future ahead of him.

Mbape need to leave the farmers league to win champions League and earn the deserved recognition.

He is a good lad too.

I foresee Ronaldo </>/= Messi argument with these two in the near future.
Forget it, the two of them cannot reach the peak Messi and Ronaldo got to in football. At the age they are now, Messi and Ronaldo have made and broke many records. Haaland will be a seasonal player from the way he plays while Mbappe will thrive a bit but can't get to the level of both Messi and Ronaldo. Put that at the back of your mind and Don get hypertension.
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by IfnobeGod20: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Like say na Messi win, the pages of this thread would have been flooded with “rigged & scripted.”
The more they beef Messi, the more he surprises them with records. They never see something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Chidolalar: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2023
greypencils:
Messi didn't win UCL in 2010 neither did he win the World Cup yet he was handed BallonDor. No be Juju be that? Watch his fans come at you saying because he won the world cup, he deserves BallonDor.

And penaldo is d only player that has won d ballon d'or in 2013 without winning a single trophy. Which juju pass dat one?
Penaldo aka king of penalties is d only player that has played and scored the highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in football history. Which favouritism pass that one?
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by IfnobeGod20: 7:50am On Sep 01, 2023
Equalitygod:
Very good that Halland won the UEFA award. Almiron and all those pessi fans shey una see. I tell you say This guy is winning this award.

Na so una wicked... After 14 more years you guys are still shouting Messi and Ronaldo even though one is in McDonald league/ LGBT league while the other is in shawarma/ camel league. It is time for the new players to start winning.

Hazard, Neymar, Gareth bale, Benzema and Suarez and maybe Griezmann couldn't win because of not wanting to move from their comfort zone, if not they would have been challenging the 2.
Mr. Man, did anyone says new player should not win? Any player that want to win should up his game. It's individual performance on the pitch. How you're able to carry the team and make impactful moves that change the game and not staying inside 8-yard scoring 100-goal with tap-in. Your skills. Your tactics. Your dribbling. Your passes. Your goals. Your assists. Your energy and agility. Not staying inside 8-yard scoring goals without any other contribution that makes a world player of the year.
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Beverlyjean(f): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2023
Reality100:
World cup performance is usually used to award the best player in a world cup year.

Don't forget that Messi is also FIFA's favourite.

2010 Spain won it... no player from Spain won it
2014 Germany won it...no player from Germany won it
2018 France won it...no player from France won it

If the give Messi, then na pure wayo

I asked Messi fans why Messi was awarded 2010 balon dor, they answered that world cup can't be the only reason why a player should win the balon dor.. that champions league and league titles are also competitions In football and that messi was top scorer in Europe , so he deserved it...

I want to know what Messi fans will say this time, we know they are known as goal post shifters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Beverlyjean(f): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2023
OJEEMAH:

I'm glad that you have started to become more neutral
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Beverlyjean(f): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2023
Chidolalar:

And penaldo is d only player that has won d ballon d'or in 2013 without winning a single trophy. Which juju pass dat one?
Penaldo aka king of penalties is d only player that has played and scored the highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in football history. Which favouritism pass that one?

The player that played 6 penalties in a single WC is the king of penalties.... the player that has scored over 30% of his international goals as penalties is the king of penalties... the fraud called penalssi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Chidolalar: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I asked Messi fans why Messi was awarded 2010 balon dor, they answered that world cup can't be the only reason why a player should win the baln dor.. that champions league and league titles are also competitions In football and that messi was top scorer in Europe , so he deserved it...

I want to know what Messi fans will say this time, we know they are known as goal shifters

Nah rig, ojoro, fifa boy unah go just dey cry if Messi win am😂😂😂😂 Unah no go fit take am from am bcuz Messi owns football. Messi is d God of football. Messi controls football.
Messi is d king and Lord of football
Penaldo aka king of penalties is d ONLY player to win d ballond'or in 2013 without winning a single trophy. Which ojoro pass dat one?
Penaldo aka king of penalties is d only player to have played and scored d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties. Which favouritism pass dat one?
Imagine ONLY penaldo playing over 180+ penalties in football history in all competitions 😂😂🤣😂
He avoided playing and scoring PENTRICK( hatrick of penalties) in their last match bcuz he knows d trolls and banter will be too much to face🤣🤣😂😂😂
Very useless overrated penalty and tapin player
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Chidolalar: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2023
Beverlyjean:

The player that played 6 penalties in a single WC is the king of penalties.... the player that has scored over 30% of his international goals as penalties is the king of penalties... the fraud called penalssi

LMAO he played 5 penalties and scored 4 in d world cup and not six😂😂😂
Penaldo will Always be d king of penalties bcuz he has played and scored d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in football history in all competitions.
D player that has played over 183+ penalties in football history in all competitions and still counting is definitely d overwhelming king of penalties😂😂😂😂
Imagine ONLY one player playing over 183+penalties in football history in all competitions. Penaldo for a reason😂😂😂
D only award penaldo deserves is penalty d'or and tapin d'or
Messi d Undisputed GOAT is d all time top scorer WITHOUT penalties in a whooping 140+ lesser appearances than that overrated piece of shit called Penaldo
Imagine d undisputed GOAT Messi having more NON-PENALTY goals in a whooping 140+ far lesser appearances than penaldo.
He avoided scoring hat trick of penalties(PENTRICK) bcuz d trolls and banters will be too much for him and his fellow penaldogs😂😂😂😂
D stats and facts are down there👇👇👇👇
I will always show you d facts and stats until u stop being brainless and senseless 👇👇👇👇

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Charlie2020(f): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2023
Haaland should rather be awarded laziest player award. If you consider the goal scorers for best player award, what about the goal stoppers. Methinks the best player award should be reserved for the MVP or best all round player. This where Messi beats them all in his haydays. Haaland should be awarded highest goalscorer award not best player

1 Like

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by IfnobeGod20: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2023
greypencils:
World player of the year is individual performance and not club performance, please live with that.
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Beverlyjean(f): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2023
Chidolalar:

LMAO he played 5 penalties and scored 4 in d world cup and not six😂😂😂
Penaldo will Always be d king of penalties bcuz he has played and scored d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in football history in all competitions.
D player that has played over 183+ penalties in football history in all competitions and still counting is definitely d overwhelming king of penalties😂😂😂😂
Imagine ONLY one player playing over 183+penalties in football history in all competitions. Penaldo for a reason😂😂😂
D only award penaldo deserves is penalty d'or and tapin d'or
Messi d Undisputed GOAT is d all time top scorer WITHOUT penalties in a whooping 140+ lesser appearances than that overrated piece of shit called Penaldo
Imagine d undisputed GOAT Messi having more NON-PENALTY goals in a whooping 140+ far lesser appearances than penaldo.
He avoided scoring hat trick of penalties(PENTRICK) bcuz d trolls and banters will be too much for him and his fellow penaldogs😂😂😂😂
D stats and facts are down there👇👇👇👇
I will always show you d facts and stats until u stop being brainless and senseless 👇👇👇👇

Fraudulent Messi has played more penalties in the champions league, , club Cup competitions and international football....despite Ronaldo having started his career 3yrs b4 the fraud ... NO PENALTY NO PARTY 🤣😂😂😂... as the fraud kept on failing in the world cup...Fifa had to use penalties to force a world cup win... even Nigeria will win WC if given same fixed games

Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Reality100: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I asked Messi fans why Messi was awarded 2010 balon dor, they answered that world cup can't be the only reason why a player should win the balon dor.. that champions league and league titles are also competitions In football and that messi was top scorer in Europe , so he deserved it...

I want to know what Messi fans will say this time, we know they are known as goal post shifters
What I said is world cup performance, not necessarily winning it.
If you remember, modric won it 2018 despite not wining the world cup but he had an outstanding performance and also made the final.
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Chidolalar: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Fraudulent Messi has played more penalties in the champions league, , club Cup competitions and international football....despite Ronaldo having started his career 3yrs b4 the fraud ... NO PENALTY NO PARTY 🤣😂😂😂... as the fraud kept on failing in the world cup...Fifa had to use penalties to force a world cup win... even Nigeria will win WC if given same fixed games
Penaldo has played a total of 184 penalties while Messi has played a total of 139 penalties in all football competitions. Now 184-139=45😂😂😂😂😂
So who is now d king of penalties after penaldo playing 45 more penalties than Messi in all football competitions?😂😂😂😂😂
Lmao Messi has played only one more penalty than penaldo in d champions league 23 for Messi and 22 for penaldo
Penaldo has played more penalties than Messi in all time football competitions, club cup football competitions, all time club competitions, and all time league competitions😂😂😂😂😂😂
Penaldo is just an overrated penalty king.
Messi d undisputed GOAT is d all time top scorer WITHOUT penalties in a whooping 140+ far lesser appearances 😂😂😂😂
How can ONLY one player play over 183+penalties in football history?😂😂😂😂
Penaldo for a reason😂😂😂
Imagine a useless and shit penaldo playing over 183+ penalties in all competitions in football history 😂😂😂😂
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Beverlyjean(f): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2023
Reality100:
What I said is world cup performance, not necessarily winning it.
If you remember, modric won it 2018 despite not wining the world cup but he had an outstanding performance and also made the final.

Modric winning was to spite Ronaldo... in 2010 ...Sneijder was outstanding...he won the treble and was joint top scorer in 2010 WC with 5 goals...lost in the final to Spain...

All these awards are nothing but politics
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Kenxi(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
Are they truly deserving of this award? Where's Brighton's coach, where's Enzo of Chelsea?
Re: Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award by Beverlyjean(f): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
Chidolalar:

Penaldo has played a total of 184 penalties while Messi has played a total of 139 penalties in all football competitions. Now 184-139=45😂😂😂😂😂
So who is now d king of penalties after penaldo playing 45 more penalties than Messi in all football competitions?😂😂😂😂😂
Lmao Messi has played only one more penalty than penaldo in d champions league 23 for Messi and 22 for penaldo
Penaldo has played more penalties than Messi in all time football competitions, club cup football competitions, all time club competitions, and all time league competitions😂😂😂😂😂😂
Penaldo is just an overrated penalty king.
Messi d undisputed GOAT is d all time top scorer WITHOUT penalties in a whooping 140+ far lesser appearances 😂😂😂😂
How can ONLY one player play over 183+penalties in football history?😂😂😂😂
Penaldo for a reason😂😂😂
Imagine a useless and shit penaldo playing over 183+ penalties in all competitions in football history 😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table / Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government / Breaking: Mikel Obi Ruled Out Of The Season With Muscle Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.