Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS (14080 Views)

Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents / Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" / West Africa Leaders Say Mali Junta Must Name A President By September 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by Raxxye(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
This ECOWAS should just take a chill pill and leave those guys alone.
African leaders should take the happenings to reflect ans turn a new leaf!
What have they ever done when politicians (their colleagues in crime) commit all the atrocities they do in the name of governance?

1 Like

Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ebola and this Ecowas chairman dem dash am, should just continue to de zuzu
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by beejay85: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
mariahAngel:
Restore constitutional order or what?
The people of Niger are not even clamouring for the so-called "restoration of constitutional order".
Treat the people well, they said never!
The people who voted Bazoum into power arent from Mogadishu or Timbukhtu....they were Nigeriens..
The ousted president got d vote of the majority of voters...he was the popular choice as being from a minority ethnic group isn't to his favour in d first instance

2 Likes

Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by tefund(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
So what is. next?
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by brownroofpipuar: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
Acekidc4:
Give them Nine Months and after 9 months they refuse to hand over to a Democratic Process, then and then ECOWAS can unleash hell on those Juntas!!

The Juntas too just want to Loot their own share of the Country Wealth Ni. Nothing Special about them!!

Las Las Na the Mumu Remote control Citizens that will suffer for it.

Remove the "kid" in ur name and receive sense
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by Generalyemi(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
GeneralPula:
Fake news nah bastard..

FOOLISH ECOWAS..
they want leaders that are puppets to the west

1 Like

Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by Michael5143: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Make una kill una sef
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by nedekid: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ecowas should smell the coffee and face reality, the train has left the station. Why are they not talking about Gabon, placing sanctions and threats of military intervention?
Instead of us to face our business and figure out the poverty in our country, we are busy playing egbon, sanctioner, giant of Africa and all that crap.
Mind you, the gdp per capita of Gabon is $10,000 and third in Africa while ours ie nigeria is just a little over $2,000. Even Zimbabwe with all the sanctions on them have a higher gdp per capita. No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by brownroofpipuar: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ecowas still calling bazoum president grin
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by Akasammyoka: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
Keep making threat with your mouth. Talk talk organization but no action.
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by correctguy101(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ahigbo1:
But for loss of lives and properties, I wouldn't restrain one who seeks self-emancipation

Matters not if life is lost if there's a good enough reason.

Of course, not mine. Can't give my royal head for sheeples, I'm not the Lord Jesus. shocked

And if mine ever be needed, ah, all hell will be let loose before I go...

But hey, I'm too unimportant, who'd need my head before things can change? It'll jhus be a waste of time....smh
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by lexy2014: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Acekidc4:
Give them Nine Months and after 9 months they refuse to hand over to a Democratic Process, then and then ECOWAS can unleash hell on those Juntas!!

The Juntas too just want to Loot their own share of the Country Wealth Ni. Nothing Special about them!!

where will ECOWAS see the hell to unleash?

why has ECOWAS not unleashed the hell on bad governance and poverty in west africa?
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by Ambassadors: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Go and stop them if you can
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by mariahAngel(f): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
lexy2014:

where will ECOWAS see the hell to unleash?

why has ECOWAS not unleashed the hell on bad governance and poverty in west africa?

Lexy, for the first time, I like your questions. grin
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by Ahigbo1: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
correctguy101:

Matters not if life is lost if there's a good enough reason.

Of course, not mine. Can't give my royal head for sheeples, I'm not the Lord Jesus. shocked

And if mine ever be needed, ah, all hell will be let loose before I go...

But hey, I'm too unimportant, who'd need my head before things can change? It'll jhus be a waste of time....smh

If the desired change can be attained without lives loss, perfecto.
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by CILAX: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
Who told you so? We the Nigeriens are clamouring for our democratically elected president grin grin
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by tragergeorge(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
franchasofficia:
Go and invade them na, useless corrupt leaders.

If civilian Presidents were doing well; utilizing their nation's commonwealth in developing their nations while working hard to make life easy for their citizens, na the citizens for occupy the streets with protests, demanding military hand over power to civilian government.

Bit with the level of corruption being perpetrated by ECOWAS country civilian Presidents, every citizen of ECOWAS countries are silently praying for Military to topple the corrupt civilian governments.

Take Nigeria for instance, President is a man of questionable character, a known treasury looter cum political godfather, who have installed corrupt criminals as Senate President, FCT Minister, Minister of Works, and Terrorists as Defence Ministers yet some demented Nigerian youths are supporting them cos of tribal affiliation angry
you don't really have to take Nigeria for example really
You are ๐Ÿ’ฏ right though
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
Acekidc4:

Hell indeed

Their own countries are in reverse mode o ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by spiralwedge(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
I like the way Nigeria is gradually re-gaining its respect. Next is to command respect in AU and then the world at large.
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by CILAX: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
mariahAngel:
The people of Niger are not even clamouring for the so-called "restoration of constitutional order".
ILAX: 10:33pm
Who told you so? We the Nigeriens are clamouring for our democratically elected president
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by correctguy101(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ahigbo1:

If the desired change can be attained without lives loss, perfecto.

Good that you're pragmatic.
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by Tonitoniton(m): 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Confused bunch of directionless people
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ebola attack attack attack Niger
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by kennethesan(m): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
ECOWAS is sounding more fake than the news they are debunking. Now sounding just wanting to make Niger's ousted president "feel good"
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by BItt: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
visijo:
You want to do BDSM with someone they're owing salary for over 6 months I pity you shocked
This is off topic but still rocks hahahah

1 Like

Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by YellowbaMoslem: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
ECOWAS is a barking rabies infected Ekuke Dog.

They can't bite...
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by casualobserver: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Wizardslayer:
Why do ECOWAS allow themselves be western puppets. Look at the way they're being remote controlled.

Wtf

I have noticed this distinction among Former french and English colonies in west Africa. The English side tend to be western lackeys and worship everything western thinking they are our friends, while the French speaking west know that the West are devils. I am talking about both the governments and the people.

If Africa is going to be emancipated, it will not come from English speaking west Africa, the likes of Ghana and Nigeriaโ€ฆ.we are messed up mentally. It is noteworthy that at a time when the global south is decoupling from the west via BRICS, the 2 biggest English speaking economies in west Africa are not at the forefront, hesitant to be severed from the apron strings of their oppressors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by Princedapace(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Acekidc4:

The same democratic process that couldn't give citizens clean water for decades. Omo, who swear for Africans? Is Saudi practicing democracy? Or UAE? Even German chancellor can be in office for 16 years.
The so called democracy we do in Nigeria with wack elections or the one that can't provide citizens with electricity. grin
The people of Niger would decide what is best for them.

1 Like

Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by Uchesis: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
Fugazy2023:
My President (I'm not talking about Igbo/biafra president) with other Ecowas countries, MUST invade Niger republic and restore constituted authority Immediately. It is non negotiable
You have been saying this for the past 3 weeks. Let ECOWAS invade or let them just shut up
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by AngelicBeing: 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
mariahAngel:
Hian, since when did you become a Politician, you have left your Restaurant business in Lekki phase 1 were you prepare correct plantains, brown cakes, fried chicken, goat meat, fired Tilapia fish, asun with chilly pepper etc and you don join politics, like seriously shocked
Re: Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS by biina: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
beejay85:

The people who voted Bazoum into power arent from Mogadishu or Timbukhtu....they were Nigeriens..
The ousted president got d vote of the majority of voters...he was the popular choice as being from a minority ethnic group isn't to his favour in d first instance
So why aren't those same people, who you claim voted for Bazoum, out in the street clamoring for his return? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Philippines Typhoon Kills At Least 10,000 'worse Than Hell' (pix) / UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam / Burkina Faso: UN, AU Demand Reinstatement Of Civil Rule As Military Seize Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.