Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How To Be An Independent Lady / Woman In Your Relationships / Marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be An Independent Lady / Woman In Your Relationships / Marriages (698 Views)

Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / 20 Things To Start Doing In Your Relationships / Whats The Secret To Long And Happy Relationships/marriages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be An Independent Lady / Woman In Your Relationships / Marriages by Cuddlemii: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2011
--
Re: How To Be An Independent Lady / Woman In Your Relationships / Marriages by Fickle(f): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2011
Ok little ones, sing along maybe it would sink better because cuddles story is too much. My daughters will dance as you sing.

The shoes on my feet
I've bought it
The clothes I'm wearing
I've bought it
The rock I'm rockin'
I've bought it
'Cause I depend on me
If I wanted the watch you're wearin'
I'll buy it
The house I live in
I've bought it
The car I'm driving
I've bought it
I depend on me
(I depend on me)

All the women who are independent
Throw your hands up at me
All the honeys who makin' money
All the mommas who profit dollas
All the ladies who truly feel me
Re: How To Be An Independent Lady / Woman In Your Relationships / Marriages by slimyem: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2011
i am that quite independent girl who doesnt wait up on any guy to buy her any neccesity/luxury or to make her hair or eat out at any eatery or go shopping.good enough right?
But m that girl who also wants her boyfriend to buy her a beautiful hair ruffle because he thought it would look nice on her or check out a new eatery in town with her or take her shopping because she deserves it and he can afford it.
No matter how much a lady has or how comfortable she is,she still wants her man to be a MAN.
So i think it all depends on the kind of mentality the guy you are dealing with has and the kind of girl you are.
Re: How To Be An Independent Lady / Woman In Your Relationships / Marriages by pendo89(f): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2011
eh cuddle what happened to poems. I dont like this esp frm u in this section. grin
Nway I will add my 2 cents. If you are undecided about what kind of job to do?
Change your 'meaningful' hobby into a career. You must enjoy your work or else you give up on the 3rd day when cash fails to flow as expected.
If you lack patience dont even try going into biz. some people can never do biz. employment suits them
Re: How To Be An Independent Lady / Woman In Your Relationships / Marriages by iice(f): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2011
Know yourself. Know your partner. Understand you are two people and not conjoined twins. Even those have their differences.
It's not a must to agree on everything. Know when to give way, know when to stand your ground. Always look at the bigger picture.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed! / 29th February: What Date Do They Celebrate Their Birthday? / How Do You Know When A NIGERIAN Babe Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.