Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent (40226 Views)

South Africa Says Citizens Fighting With Israeli Forces In Gaza Will Be Arrested / Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers / Samoa: Fiame Naomi Mata'afa Locked Out Of Parliament By Losing Opponent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Asake2023: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2023
mariovito:
Sad that governments can't see through the eyes of sportsmen.

Sports and arts are the two things that can unify the world.

Even during the first world war, the different belligerent groups called a truce on Christmas and moved the battle from the trenches to the football field day so they could play a game of soccer.

That's the sad truth of the World. The whole Antisemitic thing is Childish. There is No Pure race and no evil race. A race has good and bad people in it. It's extremely foolish to label a race evil, how many people of that race does one know . We all know no one trusts Nigerians but no one will and say do not shake a Nigerians hand. Look at the level of underdevelopment among male native South Africans that hate Nigerians. Would be nice to see Russia and Ukraine playing a football match. The problem with War is One side will lose but both sides lose men, Woman, Children and destroyed infrastructure. Peace is the best option

2 Likes

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Uyomiya: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2023
Abifarin16:

Talk small small your Father fit get pikin outside.

Ehhhh but na circumcised gbola him take dey lash.

Like the gbola used in planting that bastard inside Hagar to born Islam

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2023
ivolt:

What has this got to do with the west?
Will Iran ban the athlete if he shook an American, British or French athlete?
No.
So why blame the west for Iranian decision on Israel.
My problem with you people is your hypocrisy.
Stinks to high heavens. The west pressured FIFA into banning Russian athletes, and you stink somehow think that it has nothing to do with the West.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Abifarin16: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2023
occfx:

ISLAM are bad....

They have an age old feud. You want to tell me your parents have never told you, OCCFx you see that our neighbors pikin I no want make you ever go there house again I no like them.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Tommydare(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2023
And what did Ukraine did wrong before Russia rush enter their land and start killing? All these Russian supporters self
babyboy4every1:

What did Russian athletes also did wrong when fifa banned every Russians from sport activities? I condemned this act from iran if the story is true but, the west caused most of this things.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Abifarin16: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2023
Uyomiya:

Ehhhh but na circumcised gbola him take dey lash.

Like the gbola used in planting that bastard inside Hagar to born Islam

It was not Abraham's circumcision that made him righteous, it was his faith in God.
I am also sure that your daddy before your daddy before your daddy was not circumcised. So how are you different?
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by mariovito(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2023
Humans are insatiable beings, we long for what we don't have while failing to see what we have.

During peacetime, we long for war, when the war comes we long for peace. I guess we can never have perpetual peace.

Politics and politicians are what divides us the most, all for greed, greedy to grab another people's resources and land. They create social and racial division to further their aim.

I guess we'll have peace when there's mutual respect, and that mutual respect can only come when everyone becomes mad, that way you know that if you hit me, you stand the chance to get thoroughly whacked. But if you know you're madder than I am, you'll want to take advantage of me. Russia and US is a case in point.

Asake2023:

That's the sad truth of the World. The whole Antisemitic thing is Childish. There is No Pure race and no evil race. A race has good and bad people in it. It's extremely foolish to label a race evil, how many people of that race does one know . We all know no one trusts Nigerians but no one will and say do not shake a Nigerians hand. Look at the level of underdevelopment among male native South Africans that hate Nigerians. Would be nice to see Russia and Ukraine playing a football match. The problem with War is One side will lose but both sides lose men, Woman, Children and destroyed infrastructure. Peace is the best option
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Uyomiya: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2023
Abifarin16:

It was not Abraham's circumcision that made him righteous, it was his faith in God.
I am also sure that your daddy before your daddy before your daddy was not circumcised. So how are you different?

God told him to circumcise and he did .

Hagar gave him blow jo.b and liked it .

She open her leg very wide and Abraham gabe her good pounding leaving his seed .

That bastard seed turned to be the terror of the earth (Islam)

And the bastard refused to circumcise spreading diseases from nation to nation
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Abifarin16: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2023
Asake2023:

All you have said is true. However this Two Nations to a large extent are not governed by Man made constitution's like you have around the world. They hold their religious teaching and scripture in highest esteem.

There are races they are forbidden by their Holy Books not to relate with, their are countless examples on the Bible.

It's just like the one our parents will tell us never to marry from this particular tribe or he other.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by occfx: 10:44am On Sep 01, 2023
Abifarin16:

They have an age old feud. You want to tell me your parents have never told you, OCCFx you see that our neighbors pikin I no want make you ever go there house again I no like them.

Parents do that but that's not my business unless with genuine risk. As human being, I try to be human as possible as I can. My parents feud with his fellow men or women is not my business. I came alone and will be buried alone. With no genuine risk associated with not visiting my neighbors or greeting them, I won't care. The sportsman just did that and they disowned him. If I be him, I will disown them too, change religion and change nationality. Any things that will hold you ransom, hostage or deny you freedom is not of God. To tell you which religion is better, Isreal did not disown there own, they don't have problems with making peace or shaking hands with the enemy... Thats natural human beings but you see the wicked ones dishing out punishment to the innocent man just because, of handshake. #Islamarebad
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Chiefpriestt: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
What wrong has he done by exhibiting the spirit of sportsmanship?
Very very hostile set of people.
Islam is a menace
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Okechinwadike: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2023
this is the same hatred Nigerians gave igbo people in disguise

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by usagee36: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2023
This is one problem we have in the world. Religion is a big scam invented by man to destroy the world. Fanatics everywhere. The guy shouldn't go back to Iran just as the other lady got Spanish citizenship.

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by maxzzo1(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
What wrong has he done by exhibiting the spirit of sportsmanship?
Very very hostile set of people.

Ironically Abraham origin came from "Ur" some where around Iraq
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by jrusky(m): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2023
Haba!!! Why are Muslim these bitter over everything for goodness sake?

Abraham why, pls why? See wetin your Konji has caused the entire human race, pls why?

Abraham was there no abortion herbs during your time to have send Ishmael back to God in pace or what? Now see the problems from your send away son Ishmael descendants causing the world.

Why life too pepper Muslims is a mystery, Buddhist, Taoist, Hindu, Traditionals, etc all dey oo but only one humanity biggest mistake religion called Islam the troubler of the world peace biko why, una no dey shame

Ilorin yesterday dat Agulu looking bitch threatening isese people was arrested,
MUMU-RIC dey dia, ISIS, ISWAP, Boko animals, Alshabab, Al Qeada etc all just to suck blood and create humanity eligion hatred, una no dey shame

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Abifarin16: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2023
occfx:

Parents do that but that's not my business unless with genuine risk. As human being, I try to be human as possible as I can. My parents feud with his fellow men or women is not my business. I came alone and will be buried alone. With no genuine risk associated with not visiting my neighbors or greeting them, I won't care. The sportsman just did that and they disowned him. If I be him, I will disown them too, change religion and change nationality. Any things that will hold you ransom, hostage or deny you freedom is not of God. To tell you which religion is better, Isreal did not disown there own, they don't have problems with making peace or shaking hands with the enemy... Thats natural human beings but you see the wicked ones dishing out punishment to the innocent man just because, of handshake. #Islamarebad

Israel did not disown their own yes. In every conflict one party always feel more grieved than the other. Besides this is bias reporting, nobody reported how the Israeli was greeted back at home and again it might not be a religious thing because a lot of Jews are not Christians. It might not be religious.
Russia is till mad at USA for the Cold War and USSR dismantlement. They may not be are rash as this but it still exist.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by compton11(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2023
nony43:
What is wrong with shaking hands? Tufiakwa to most Muslims.
how does that concerns religion?
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Jikobo(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2023
nony43:

Tufiakwa back to you
No one said anything when Russian sportsmen and wonen were banned from sporting activities. Or are they also responsible for their leader's illegal war?
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Jikobo(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2023
chopnaira:
Hanhan.

Too much vawulence from Iranians (Descendants of Ishmael) to the Jews (Descendants of Isaac) grin

Iranians aren't descendants of Ishmael. They are not Arabs, rather they are Persians.

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by billyG(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2023
Is they are too extreme why participants in sport?an infidels game...is sport not unislamic?
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Jikobo(m): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2023
ivolt:

What has this got to do with the west?
Will Iran ban the athlete if he shook an American, British or French athlete?
No.
So why blame the west for Iranian decision on Israel.

Because Arthur Balfour and his group of sycophants created this mess in the first place, giving on behalf of one people, the land belonging to another people to a 3rd people all to acheive their zionist/antisemitic goal of ridding Europe of Jews.
And now the US and most western countries have been backing this neo-racist contraption called Israel both militarily and financially.
So yes, the west created and funds the apartheid going on in the patch of land beneath the river Jordan.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Abifarin16: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Abeg, epp me tell am o!

Pipu wey no go read Bible go dey accept anytin wey dia pastor tell dem, weda e correct or na lie.

Hagar was minding her house geh business jejely, na in Oga Madam carry her give Oga, Oga come jangirover her so taaaay she carry belle.

The only problems wey dey na say Hagar come dey misbehave to Madam because she with am don dey share de same gbola, and also say wetin den do no be God plan.

Women wahala.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Abifarin16: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2023
udemzyudex:

What is stopping Iran from invading Israel if they care so much for the Palestine people since you say they have every right to be angry.
What stopped USA and Most EU countries from invading Russia when dey attacked Ukraine but decided to support from the back door? It's a Cold War. Everybody know him papa. The only way to should their displeasure is by civil disobedience of some sort.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Abifarin16: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2023
nony43:
Why did Mogabe refuse to shake Having Zuma during training Xenophobic attacks in Africans in SA?
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by smokinloud(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2023
maxzzo1:

Ironically Abraham origin came from "Ur" some where around Iraq
Was Ur Islamic or Arabic before their invasion?!.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by smokinloud(m): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2023
jrusky:
Haba!!! Why are Muslim these bitter over everything for goodness sake?

Abraham why, pls why? See wetin your Konji has caused the entire human race, pls why?

Abraham was there no abortion herbs during your time to have send Ishmael back to God in pace or what? Now see the problems from your send away son Ishmael descendants causing the world.

Why life too pepper Muslims is a mystery, Buddhist, Taoist, Hindu, Traditionals, etc all dey oo but only one humanity biggest mistake religion called Islam the troubler of the world peace biko why, una no dey shame

Ilorin yesterday dat Agulu looking bitch threatening isese people was arrested,
MUMU-RIC dey dia, ISIS, ISWAP, Boko animals, Alshabab, Al Qeada etc all just to suck blood and create humanity eligion hatred, una no dey shame
The fact is you and I have done worse... so don't blame Abraham or Adam

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by smokinloud(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2023
Jikobo:

Iranians aren't descendants of Ishmael. They are not Arabs, rather they are Persians.
Before they were invaded by Islamists?!.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Abifarin16: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2023
usagee36:
This is one problem we have in the world. Religion is a big scam invented by man to destroy the world. Fanatics everywhere. The guy shouldn't go back to Iran just as the other lady got Spanish citizenship.

Religion is bad because of the way we humans practice it, I am sure God's plan is perfect.
Human beings and there tendencies tend to spoil even the most immaculate things.
If not for religion do you know the atrocities that human being will have committed on earth. Na because of religion some people never show this true colors.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by occfx: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2023
Abifarin16:

Israel did not disown their own yes. In every conflict one party always feel more grieved than the other. Besides this is bias reporting, nobody reported how the Israeli was greeted back at home and again it might not be a religious thing because a lot of Jews are not Christians. It might not be religious.
Russia is till mad at USA for the Cold War and USSR dismantlement. They may not be are rash as this but it still exist.

I hear when Isreal talks... They make it very clear that they want peace. The individuals clearly give examples that if Palestinian or neighbors drop there weapons today, nobody will attack them but should Israel drops weapons today they will be attacked the next day and Israel will seize to exist. Well, let the party that is aggrieved say what the problem is clearly.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Abifarin16: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2023
occfx:

I hear when Isreal talks... They make it very clear that they want peace. The individuals clearly give examples that if Palestinian or neighbors drop there weapons today, nobody will attack them but should Israel drops weapons today they will be attacked the next day and Israel will seize to exist. Well, let the party that is aggrieved say what the problem is clearly.
If you want peace prepare for war. They cannot drop weapons ooo.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by smokinloud(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2023
Jikobo:

Because Arthur Balfour and his group of sycophants created this mess in the first place, giving on behalf of one people, the land belonging to another people to a 3rd people all to acheive their zionist/antisemitic goal of ridding Europe of Jews.
And now the US and most western countries have been backing this neo-racist contraption called Israel both militarily and financially.
So yes, the west created and funds the apartheid going on in the patch of land beneath the river Jordan.
Who was the king of the land before Arthur Balfour?!.
Or are you saying Middle East don't have kings?!.
The fact is certain, Jerusalem belongs to Israel long before Romans and Ottoman invasion.
History proves it.
Archeology proves it!.
Jerusalem belongs to Israel!.
Nothing Arabic about Jerusalem!.
Palestinians were just Arab hustlers from different Arab countries that settled in Israel kingdom due to the fact that Jerusalem was a commercial hub.
Just like Igbo people claiming Lagos state after centuries of their stay in Lagos!.
There's no single proof that Palestines are a Nation not to talk of owning Jerusalem!.
Islam teaches you that the world start with the Ottoman empire invasion abi?!.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by dapadawee: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
babyboy4every1:

What did Russian athletes also did wrong when fifa banned every Russians from sport activities? I condemned this act from iran if the story is true but, the west caused most of this things.
What did russia athletes did wrong? Is a question from a mental failure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) / Malia's Graduation: Obama Misses Muhammad Ali's Funeral / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.