Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent (40165 Views)

South Africa Says Citizens Fighting With Israeli Forces In Gaza Will Be Arrested / Iran Bans Politicians With Dual Citizenship From Becoming Lawmakers / Samoa: Fiame Naomi Mata'afa Locked Out Of Parliament By Losing Opponent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Deepthoughts: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
babyboy4every1:

What did Russian athletes also did wrong when fifa banned every Russians from sport activities? I condemned this act from iran if the story is true but, the west caused most of this things.
was it the weight lifting international organization that banned the Iranian athlete or his country?,why mixing up issues,is it everything that you must blame the west for?,were is the perfection or goodness of the east?

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Jikobo(m): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
smokinloud:

Before they were invaded by Islamists?!.

WTF are you talking about.
That loud you are smoking isn't good for you.
Make the reply when you are sober
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by biafranrealson: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
Very backwards set of people conserving a backwards and expired religious theory

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by ivolt: 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
My problem with you people is your hypocrisy.
Stinks to high heavens. The west pressured FIFA into banning Russian athletes, and you stink somehow think that it has nothing to do with the West.
Your problem is lack of understanding.
Iranian policy towards Israel has nothing to do with Fifa, Russia or the west.
I won't bother schooling you on the main issue.

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by ivolt: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
Jikobo:

Because Arthur Balfour and his group of sycophants created this mess in the first place, giving on behalf of one people, the land belonging to another people to a 3rd people all to acheive their zionist/antisemitic goal of ridding Europe of Jews.
And now the US and most western countries have been backing this neo-racist contraption called Israel both militarily and financially.
So yes, the west created and funds the apartheid going on in the patch of land beneath the river Jordan.
What has all this rant got to do with Iranian policy toward Israel?
It has been the standard practise for millenia that conquering army to decide the fate of the land it occupies.
Russia is attempting to replicate the same thing in Eastern Ukraine.

Egypt and Turkey should be the most concerned about Israel and not Iran which
zero claim to the original territory.
I won't bother schooling you on the politics involved.

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by kevwemike: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Foolish people

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Judybash93(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
Em Iranians need to chill the f out! What's wrong with a handshake?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by kushercain: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
Anitatunde:
Na person wey never mad before Dey think say mad man for street na content creator.

Only few will understand the above 👆

Only mad people will understand you mean grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Jikobo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
ivolt:

What has all this rant got to do with Iranian policy toward Israel?
It has been the standard practise for millenia that conquering army to decide the fate of the land it occupies.
Russia is attempting to replicate the same thing in Eastern Ukraine.

Egypt and Turkey should be the most concerned about Israel and not Iran which
zero claim to the original territory.
I won't bother schooling you on the politics involved.

Schooling who.
If you had any idea about Middle Eastern politics you'll know that Iran wants to assert itself as the major force in the region by trying to displace Israel from their perch. The Iranians have no love for the palestinians (sunni/shia) divide, it's just a ruse they use.

I am only pointing out the criminality in the establishment of Israel and why every reasonable human being should be against her and her brand of apartheid in our so-called civilised world.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
ivolt:

Your problem is lack of understanding.
Iranian policy towards Israel has nothing to do with Fifa, Russia or the west.
I won't bother schooling you on the main issue.
Wooo, bro I am just tired today. Make we leave the matter.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Exceed15: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
What wrong has he done by exhibiting the spirit of sportsmanship?
Very very hostile set of people.

Religion of hate, bitterness. Bunch of frustrated human beings.

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Yusman316(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
smokinloud:

Ode, apoda!.
Maybe you don't live on planet earth shar!.
You are even not aware that Iran parliament (national assembly) has set a date to destroy Israel completely, to annihilate them from the surface of the earth,from the initial 2052 down to 2028!.
I'm sure you don't even know that they've developed a well devised nuclear weapon to carry out their destruction...
I'm sure Al Jazeera( the islamic media) is your only source of news!.
Maybe you don't even know why Israel don't compete in Asian league in football and every other sports is because of their neighbours hatred for them, they don't want to have anything doing with Israel. Israel compete in European Champions league despite being in Asian continent.
Maybe you don't know that at least 20 Jews are being murdered everyday in Israel but Al Jazeera will paint Israel terrorists when they counter attack their enemies to protect their citizens
Maybe you don't even know that Obama and Trump sanctioned Iran on their nuclear weapon because of their goals to annihilate Israel but Biden is even trading with them providing them funds to perpetuate their evil missions.
Maybe you think it's today that any Arab don't recognize Israel except UAE and Saudi Arabia
Maybe you don't know that whenever an Arab country face Israel in sport they walk away because they don't recognize Israel as fidel humans
Wallow in your ignorance shay ogbo!.
When a set of people desperately hate a race, muslims cover them in the name of religion.
Mumu!. Let Al Jazeera keep feeding you lies you hear?!.
BUT ONE THING ABOUT ISRAEL IS THAT THE BLESSING AND COVENANT OF ABRAHAM IS UPON THEM. OH, IT PAYS WHEN YOU HAVE ANCESTORS THAT HAVE WORKED FOR YOU.
ISRAEL IS WAY STRONGER THAN HER ENEMIES THAT'S WHY THEIR ENEMIES ALWAYS PLAY VICTIM!.
You seem to be the one wallowing in ignorance. No Muslim country hate Israel because of religion, it is purely political. How will you feel if your house is taken over or demolished to make way for one alhaji to build his house claiming ancestral land after your family might have lived there for about 2000 years?
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Kingson28: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
Religion of bitterness, hatred, hostility, promiscuity, violence, beheading, bombings and bloodshed.
This planet has never known true peace and unity and love since Satan imported the evil religion from Hell to earth.
If a religion hates Jews and Christians, it is a SURE SIGN that the religion originated from Satan and Hell.

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by nony43(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
xangerar:

I hope you know it is not the handshake that is the issue, but the political situation between Israel and Iran which makes them mortal enemies.

Israel has such enemies in the middle east. Just days ago, it took a lot to get an Israeli commercial aircraft in an emergency situation land in Saudi Arabia. That's how politically charged relationships in the middle east is.

Thank you. You are the most reasonable person that mentioned me.

1 Like

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by smokinloud(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
Yusman316:

You seem to be the one wallowing in ignorance. No Muslim country hate Israel because of religion, it is purely political. How will you feel if your house is taken over or demolished to make way for one alhaji to build his house claiming ancestral land after your family might have lived there for about 2000 years?
Don't expose your ignorance on public forum bro.
Do I need schooling you on your Islamic literatures?!.
Do your Imams hide it from you that allah revealed it to your prophet Muhammad that before there could be end to the world All muslims must gather to wipe out Israel from the surface of the earth?!.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by smokinloud(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
Yusman316:

Don't expose your ignorance on public forum bro.
Do I need schooling you on your Islamic literatures?!.
Do your Imams hide it from you that allah revealed it to your prophet Muhammad that before there could be end to the world All muslims must gather to wipe out Israel from the surface of the earth?!.
Everything happening in the middle East is motivated by religion!.
Every sentiment.

Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Sleekfingers: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
Mercury12:
The hatred between Iran and Israel can bring the Atlantic ocean to a boiling point

You no talk about Lebanon and Israel. If you have visited Israel, and they stamped your passport, it is not advisable to use that passport to visit Lebanon. That person eyes go see shege.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by smokinloud(m): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2023
Sleekfingers:

You no talk about Lebanon and Israel. If you have visited Israel, and they stamped your passport, it is not advisable to use that passport to visit Israel. They person eyes go see shege.
IIran is just using Lebanon as proxy to weaken Israel before they face them ni
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by xangerar: 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
smokinloud:

Stop justifying what's not justifiable.
Politics in the middle East is motivated by religion!.
Everything in the Middle East is motivated by religion.
Religion is the culture in the Middle East.
Culture, daily lives, faith and every imaginable things in the Middle East is shaped by religion.

I didn't justify the action. I only tried to expand the view, to state that the immediate act of handshake was not actually the big issue as seemed, but the more complex issue of hostilities in the Middle East between Israel and most of her neighbours, including Iran.

You are right that religion drives the Middle East and that religion maybe at the centre of the crisis in the Middle East, but to also add that Iran and Saudi Arabia and most of those in confrontation with Israel have fairly better relationships with many other countries that are not of same religion as them.

Instead of religion, I would even say that anti-Jew or anti-Semitism as against the Jewish state and the Jewish race instead, maybe a better word to use to describe the motivation behind the bile against Israel.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by udemzyudex(m): 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Abifarin16:

What stopped USA and Most EU countries from invading Russia when dey attacked Ukraine but decided to support from the back door? It's a Cold War. Everybody know him papa. The only way to should their displeasure is by civil disobedience of some sort.
Interesting
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by udemzyudex(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
my dear it was rewritten... Peter Jesus and Co where all Jews... Bitter truth...

The original text was in Greek, and I'm asking if these writers are from the west.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Sleekfingers: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
smokinloud:

IIran is just using Lebanon as proxy to weaken Israel before they face them ni

Something like that.
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Eneye4me: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
nony43:
What is wrong with shaking hands? Tufiakwa to most Muslims.
Tufiakwa to Christian hypocrisy that bans Russia cat in Europeans soil
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by zoedew: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2023
He shares the same fate with Amb. Sarah's the Nigerian Ambassador to U.K. who met with and celebrated the relic known Olusegun Obasanjo with a Bola Tinubu as Head of State! What indiscretion!!
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Southwestidiot: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
AImiron:

SOURCE
Arabu people na mumu
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by occfx: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
Abifarin16:

If you want peace prepare for war. They cannot drop weapons ooo.

That's why they can't drop the weapons
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by shineeye1: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=AImiron post=125496073]

SOURCE[/quo]
This noble athlete proved himself superior to his depraved and bigotry nation
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by skywalker240(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
Mercury12:
The hatred between Iran and Israel can bring the Atlantic ocean to a boiling point
Say the bitterness of Iran towards Israel can boil the Pacific ocean

There was no ban on the Israeli by his country?
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by nomolos92: 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2023
chopnaira:
Hanhan.

Too much vawulence from Iranians (Descendants of Ishmael) to the Jews (Descendants of Isaac) grin

The Persians are not descendants of Ishmael
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by lagosrd: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2023
AImiron:

SOURCE

World athletic federation should ban Iran asap
Re: Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent by Betgold84: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2023
My fav dj
No jam 4 dem.

TemplarLandry:
What wrong has he done by exhibiting the spirit of sportsmanship?
Very very hostile set of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! / London’s River Thames Shrinks As Extreme Heat, Looming Drought Dry Up Source / Malia's Graduation: Obama Misses Muhammad Ali's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.