Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Concern About Possible HIV/AIDS Transmission From Barber's Clipper - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Concern About Possible HIV/AIDS Transmission From Barber's Clipper (149 Views)

Concern About Possible HIV/AIDS Transmission From Barber's Clipper / Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. / HIV/AIDS Conspiracy Theories: Do You Believe The Virus Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Concern About Possible HIV/AIDS Transmission From Barber's Clipper by jeminem(m): 12:38am On Sep 01, 2023
I hope this message finds you well. I recently had an experience at the salon that has left me feeling a bit concerned, and I was hoping to gather some insights from this knowledgeable community.

During my last visit to the salon, I had my hair cut with a clipper. Unfortunately, towards the end of the haircut, the clipper made a few cuts and scratches on my scalp. I want to clarify that the barber did use a flame lighter for sterilization before the haircut, but the accidental cuts have left me wondering about the possibility of HIV/AIDS transmission.

I understand that HIV/AIDS is not easily transmitted and requires specific conditions to spread. However, given the nature of the situation, I wanted to reach out and ask if anyone here has any knowled undecidedge or expertise in this area. Can HIV/AIDS be transmitted through such minor cuts or scratches, even if the equipment was sterilized? I want to make sure I have accurate information and put my mind at ease.

Thank you all for your time and any insights you can provide. Your knowledge and understanding would greatly help me address this concern and put any worries to rest.
Re: Concern About Possible HIV/AIDS Transmission From Barber's Clipper by togifon: 12:41am On Sep 01, 2023
Yea u have hiv, sorry carl

(1) (Reply)

Discovering The Vibrant World Of Cannabis In Washington, DC: Best Cannabis Store / What Are Current Trends And Challenges For Healthcare Market Research Agencies? / Recommend Any Ngos For Breast Cancer Treatment In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.