Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Muhammad Adesola Jimoh Unprofessional Writer. Watch Out For Him. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Muhammad Adesola Jimoh Unprofessional Writer. Watch Out For Him. (173 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State / Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest / Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad Adesola Jimoh Unprofessional Writer. Watch Out For Him. by Xtusire(m): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2023
Muhammad Jimoh Adeshola, I know you will see this post. If e sure for u, comment here with your profile.

Your display of nuisance is high. Unprofessional writers calling themselves writers. Pple watch out for him for jobs. He's a time waster, highly unprofessional, copy and paste writer, rude and mannerlessness.
After paying you, u still have the guts to wake up and send me threats messages of death every morning. On top wetin? That I gave u a job u couldn't deliver satisfactorily?

You will see and hear it.

I'm waiting for your nuisance act here. Continue from where we stopped on WhatsApp here

You must be an idiot? Oh you think, I have money to waste? Reply here if you are sure of yourself.

Watch out for him, his contact: 09048489029

Re: Muhammad Adesola Jimoh Unprofessional Writer. Watch Out For Him. by Xtusire(m): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2023
That threat of death you're giving and loss of family members. Continue it here. Fool
Re: Muhammad Adesola Jimoh Unprofessional Writer. Watch Out For Him. by Xtusire(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2023
See the idiot o

Watch out for him!

If you give him jobs or he chats you for jobs, then he ready to lose your money

His numbers: 09048489029, 08054912984

Re: Muhammad Adesola Jimoh Unprofessional Writer. Watch Out For Him. by Xtusire(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2023
See the transaction conversation between us o. That he's claiming I'm owing him after paying you N5000 as u demanded.

Re: Muhammad Adesola Jimoh Unprofessional Writer. Watch Out For Him. by Xtusire(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2023
See o

Re: Muhammad Adesola Jimoh Unprofessional Writer. Watch Out For Him. by Xtusire(m): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2023
See o

Come and reply here with your profile if e sure for u.

Re: Muhammad Adesola Jimoh Unprofessional Writer. Watch Out For Him. by Xtusire(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2023
I intentionally kept quite for you displaying your nuisance on WhatsApp but not anymore. I won't take.it anymore.

Sending curses and death threat to my WhatsApp and telegram?

I won't take it Muhammad Adesola Jimoh

If you give him jobs, be ready to lose your money and waste your time

And I wont stop this post until u stop chatting me.

This is just the beginning. Expect more
Re: Muhammad Adesola Jimoh Unprofessional Writer. Watch Out For Him. by Xtusire(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2023
His name: Muhammad Adesola Jimoh

His numbers:
His numbers: 09048489029, 08054912984

If you give him jobs, be ready to lose your money and waste your time
Re: Muhammad Adesola Jimoh Unprofessional Writer. Watch Out For Him. by Xtusire(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2023
His username abi nickname de ni

Re: Muhammad Adesola Jimoh Unprofessional Writer. Watch Out For Him. by Xtusire(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Avoid giving jobs to Muhammad Adesola Jimoh

If you give him jobs or he chats you for jobs, then he ready to lose your money. Unprofessional frustrated person calling himself a writer

His numbers: 09048489029, 08054912984. Avoid him.

Muhammad Adesola Jimoh, if you won't stop being an idiot on my WhatsApp, then we continue.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data- Check Out / Why Am I Here? / Yabatech Extends Post Utme Application To 20th October, 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.