Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Planning A Wedding. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Planning A Wedding. (3150 Views)

Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / Planning A Wedding / Ladies Only: Planning A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning A Wedding. by Ifor: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2011
I am planning my wedding for next April in Abuja and I have no idea where to begin except for the date and colours for the day. I don't have all the time as I will be embarking on a course by January so I need to have most of the details nailed down before then so I dont stress my folks. I need help with the following:

1. Good caterer
2. Drinks
3. Desserts
4. Cakes
5. Hair and make-up (for me and my bridesmaids)
6. Good reception venue(Still considering Yaardua centre but open to good suggestions)
7. High quality wedding invitation printers
8. Ideas for great souvenirs at reasonable prices
9. Infact, I need help with everything,

Someone should please come to my rescue!  sad cry
Re: Planning A Wedding. by Projectors(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2011
We are dependable and reliable audio visual rentals and event support services provider company.

Over the last few years, we have delivered Computer laptops ranges from 1 to 1000 pieces to our various clients,

For the lowest computer rental rates, fastest delivery, and most responsive service, Xtraminds is your best choice for laptop rentals.

Xtraminds is one of the largest providers of computer laptop rental equipment in Lagos, Nigeria. We offer computer rentals, laptop rentals, LCD projector rentals, plasma display rentals, flip chart, sound system, microphones, speaker rentals and much more by the day, week, month, or longer.

We can deliver computer laptop rental equipment to any location within 24 hours in Lagos and in Nigeria.

Our "Lowest Price Guarantee" ensures that you receive the lowest rates available when you rent computers laptop from Xtraminds . If you find a lower computer laptop rental rate, we'll try to beat it -- guaranteed!

With numerous customers -- and growing -- we supply many of the nation's largest companies computer laptop rentals and projector, flip chart, plasma TV, sound system related equipment.

We are so much concerned about your event, to us split second delay delivery is a failure.

we are known for prompt service delivery.

Call us on: 080 342 914 42, 070 521 325 38

Or

PING US ON: 26D167E1

Re: Planning A Wedding. by salako2: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
Become an event entrepreneur,
learn the art event management and decoration
for more info call
salako on 08038371415
Re: Planning A Wedding. by Ayoola33(f): 2:54am On Nov 04, 2011
You should contact Busybee events, 08023536467 she is very good
Re: Planning A Wedding. by fransgine: 9:30am On Dec 19, 2011
Here every on suggested very nice info to you, if you are not satisfied with that info. You better you go with Google search. I hope definitely it would be useful to you.

Photocopier rentals hawaii, Cellphone rentals hawaii
Re: Planning A Wedding. by qupiik(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2011
Ifor,

If you haven't done so already, you can find the perfect venue and request a booking using our free online service (www.qupiik.com). Search is comprehensive and results are tailored to fit your exact criteria.

Also, we are continually adding venues to the site.
Re: Planning A Wedding. by Chiomakrystal: 6:43am On Jan 20, 2012
At kristafield Events, we take the stress off you. From the planning, to the execution. Call us on 08023517042, and you will be glad you did.
Re: Planning A Wedding. by mikerob116(m): 3:16am On Jan 21, 2012
We are digital prints techniques services,we can professionally&perf ectly handle the item 7&8 for you.kindly check our post(unique printing services)posted yester day on this event forum.or better stil call us 08035819211. emai digitalprints2008@yahoo.com    we expect u ASAP. Regards
Re: Planning A Wedding. by allSmilez: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2012
check us out@Smilez Events Ltd, we r set to follow you through every step by step process to making your bigday a succes, giveus a call or send an sms to 08097609868, 08037905118, PIN 2752D68D
Re: Planning A Wedding. by bionicman: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2012
You can now shoot your wedding like a movie , create some suspense ,reveal bride and groom in a breathtaking manner, make your scenes lovable.

It can only be incredibly outstanding to have a wedding video everyone wants to see and have a copy of even when they did not attend the wedding or do not know the bride and groom.

The capturing of "moments" in the video could be a great task but it must be done , for example the facial expressions on the groom when the ring is put on the bride's finger or the facial expression on the bride when inserted on the grooms finger.

We want people watching the clips to have this "OMG i love this couple , who captured this? "

The bride's mother view(mother watching her daughter walk down the aisle) is captured and relayed in such a manner that you think you watching a hollywood flick, remember we take a many shots as possible and then edit professionally to remove the unwanted shots and keep the much needed shots.

The reactions of people to an event is taken at different angles to make a perfect job, this can only be achieved with a good director and director of photography , who play around with creativity from pre-production to post production.

We give themes to wedding captured on camera and work towards making it look as real as it can get. "cos is real"

During the pre-production and planning phase we get the bride and groom's list of songs they want us to add as background music during editing.

Utilization of the best cameras , lenses and other gears are guaranteed. Those who want to make the wedding shots great could also opt for cranes which some people could say it is expensive but i have been to some high society weddings that used cranes , track and dolly etc.

But we will utilize top grade pro filmmaking equipments to get your wedding event a memorable coverage.

To have us cover your wedding , event or house warming and shoot it like a movie , turning the bride , groom , house owner and wife into characters give us a call or send us an e-mail.

01-8250730 or send mail to info@knan.com.ng
We are running a promo right now so we give 10% discount.
Re: Planning A Wedding. by mikerob116(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2012
We cater for all your PRINTING needs. From Invitation Cards, Fliers, Posters, Brochure, Magazine, Notepad, Carrier Bag, Large Format Imaging on Flexy & SAV, Roll up Stand

Here are samples of high quality, simple but elegant, wedding stationeries & other print items to suit any budget
Digital Prints Techniques Services doesn’t charge much, compared to other printers.
We offer friendly and professional services,
We are geared to deliver high quality printing with reasonable turnaround times

Call us
08035819211 / 08099852778
digitalprints2008@yahoo.com

Regards

Re: Planning A Wedding. by Godessa(f): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2012
i want someone who is into car rental service.
Re: Planning A Wedding. by mikerob116(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
Kindly browse through Autos/Business forum you are likely
to get your request answered.
Re: Planning A Wedding. by MrsShols(f): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
I deal on wedding gowns,best quality and customized to fit your size, you must order atleast 2 month to your wedding, i am based in Ireland but the gown is made in USA, olusholadawodu@yahoo.ie,Mail me and i will send you some pictures, thanks

Re: Planning A Wedding. by niharika: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2012
You can take help from internet if there are some confusion.There are many sites which helps you to find out good wedding dresses as well as other items related to wedding.
Re: Planning A Wedding. by kay4fun(m): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2012
Are you looking for a perfect wedding venue for your wedding? visit our online wedding shop @ wwwnaijacouplesshopdotcom.
Re: Planning A Wedding. by Bibijide: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
Hi Ifor,

NEED DRINKS? WHO’S SERVING YOURS?

FUNCTION BOTTLES take the fuss out of organizing your party

Our event portfolio includes some of the following functions;
•   corporate events
•   product and venue launches
•   awards ceremonies
•   birthdays
•   festivals & public events
•   weddings
•   engagements

Our clients have their packages tailored to suit;
•   duration
•   budget
•   style
•   taste

We're proud of our reputation as smart and experienced professionals to provide Excellent services and great staff for events, parties and business occasions anywhere.
For event catering or wedding catering, call us for a consultation on +234-802-3392114; +234-812-8244010 or send an e-mail to functionbottles@yahoo.com
[b][/b]
Re: Planning A Wedding. by happyhomeo(m): 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
Exquisite Banquet chair
• Banquet Tables
• White Plastic Chairs and Tables
• Big and small frame canopies
• Tents
• Stainless Steel Tables
• Generator
• Wrought Iron Bridal Chairs
• Chaffing Dishes
• Plastic Drums
• Industrial Fans
• Plates
• Table Linen/chair covers
• Ice Chest
• Insect Killer
• Cutlery, Glasses, Tray etc
• Ice Block
• Catering services/small chops/cakes/Drinks/children party
• Event Decoration

We also provide professional Service boys and girls.

All at reasonable price
Your satisfaction is our motivation
call BLISSFUL AND DURABLE PROPERTIES ON 07060509409,08089447492 JOHNSON
OUR CATALOG WILL SATISFY YOUR TASTE
Re: Planning A Wedding. by fellabrims: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
@ Ifor (Poster),

We will love to hear your take, that is if you've made a choice, before i give you a mind-blowing and breath-taking very afforable events person, . and for the record, are you in Lagos?
Re: Planning A Wedding. by happyhomeo(m): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2012
we are in lagos we can organize it at any where.
Re: Planning A Wedding. by fellabrims: 10:36am On Feb 15, 2012
happyhomeo:

we are in lagos we can organize it at any where.

Are you Ifor, the OP?

Na so u like money reach. . . smh
Re: Planning A Wedding. by djdonwalex(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2012
Dj Don Walex Sound track Entertainment is an indigenous entertainment crew,base in Lagos state,we have planned and managed Event such as wedding,engagement,introduction and Birthday [both kiddies and Adult]ceremony,we engaged in any social activities in a High standard way
Our services includes with their price list

ITEMS PRICE IN ₦

Hall ₦1,000,000

Decoration ₦300,000

Security & Limo ₦80,000

Musician ?[PENDING]

Brief morning DJ ₦40,000

MC ₦30,000

Photograph & Video ₦450,000

Caterer ?[PENDING]

Food - here, they charge per plate.the least a good caterer will take is 1,000 naira per plate which brings d total to 1m. you still need small chops, deserts and mixed drinks which will cost at least 300,000.

Cake ₦85,000

Drinks ₦300,000
[ Drinks -If u need a drink manager to handle that]

Gift - how generous do u want to be?

We are looking forward to meet you, contact Dj. Don Walex Sound track Entertainment on 08138336819 or 08121251921 or [UK] +44 703.595.8438 E-mail:- djdonwalexnani@enveloped.org and walexdj@live.com

THANKS,

Re: Planning A Wedding. by mpls143: 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2012
call Joyce on 08034469999. She is a very good event planner.
Re: Planning A Wedding. by Projectors(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2012
love this dress sha.
Re: Planning A Wedding. by lummy4dee: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2012
Tier Chocolate Fountain and Fruit Palm Tree for Hire ‘A touch of class’
This will add an extra ‘wow’ factor to your next event.

Charisma only uses the ‘BEST’ Belgian chocolates and you can have a pick of Dark, Milk or White or White Chocolate.

On the day, Your chocolate fountain will be surrounded by some delicious Yummy Dips so that your Guest can truly have a lovely Chocolate experience.

Each Booking Will Include:
Set Up & Take Down At Your Venue
3 Hrs Of Dipping Time
Unlimited Chocolate
Choice Of 6 Dippings
Decorated & Illuminated Display Base
Unlimited Supply Of Napkins & Dipping Sticks
Attendant To Assist Your Guests And Make Sure Everything Runs Smoothly

You can have a choice of 16 colours for the base.
Choice Of Dips:
Bakery: Fresh Fruit: Sweets:
Mini Dougnuts Strawberries Marshmallows
Brownies Pineapples Jelly Babies
Cookies Bananas Fudge
Pink Wafers Grapes Fudge
Shortbread Fingers Cherries Turkish Delight

However if there is a dip you like and it is not there. Just contact us and we will arrange it for you.

We get booked up quick so contact us and see if we can cater for your date.

If you are in Nigeria call +2348035650737

or email charismachocolatefountain@live.co.uk

More pictures can be sent via email if required.

(1) (Reply)

See What Was Spotted At A Naija Wedding Recently (photos) / Thinking/confused About That Special GIFT To Give Out? This May Help / Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.