Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Heart Of A Sister (Chapter 1 & 2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Heart Of A Sister (Chapter 1 & 2) (303 Views)

Dirty Affair With My Sister (Chapter 1) / One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 / Heart Of A Lucifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heart Of A Sister (Chapter 1 & 2) by Storymack: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2023
(Making Them Pay 🧡)

ARIELLA!!!

"Get her!!!"

"Don't let her run away!!!"

Came the scream of some group of boys as they chase after someone, and with how the person is dressed, you'd think she is a guy, but it turns out that she is a girl in disguise of a guy.

She was wearing a big T-shirt, a baggie trouser, a boyish sneakers, and her face-cap was worn to the back, as she run in the busy street of the road. She kept bumping into cars, motorcycles, and bicycles, but yet she never stopped running, because the gang who were chasing her never stopped going after all. She has earlier beat up one of their gang member to stupor, and they wanted to their revenge.

Ariel, being the name of the girl running was supposed to be named troublemaker, because she doesn't mind her business, she is always prone to answer into something they didn't call her name.

She doesn't mind her business, and she always prone to start a fight with anyone that falls for her trouble, that's why she beat up a member of a gang and she being hunted for it.

Ariel stopped running when she got to an isolated area. She pulled the face-cap she was wearing, and her short hair came to view.

"I see you all didn't stop chasing after me" She said, standing in akimbo, with her hands in the baggie trouser she was wearing. Her breasts were like cover bottle water, so it was not showing in the big T-shirt she was wearing.

"You beat up one of our members, Ariel. Do you possibly think we are going to let it slide?" One of them asked, they were five in number.

"I just gave him a dose of his own medicines. He was acting like Goliath from the Bible, so I just had to put him in his place, just like David did. Do you know the story of David and Goliath?" Ariel asked, sarcastically.

"We are not here to play games with you Ariel!!!" Another member of the gang said, and Ariel snickers.

"If you are not here to play games, why are you all standing over there watching me as I talked. Come over here, and throw a punch at me, I will gladly accept it" Ariel said with a smile.

The five boys rushed to Ariel, trying to punch her, but Ariel didn't give them a chance to touch her face. As tiny as she was, she was able to send the five guys to the ground. Two had their legs broken, while the rest three broke their hands.

"You all aren't strong and yet you formed a gang. Even kindergartens knows how to fight better than you all" Ariel said.

"We are not yet done with you Ariel, you are going to pay for this!!" One of them said.

"Did I make a mistake breaking your leg instead of your neck. Should I twist it to the left, huh?" Ariel asked like a guy, attempting to break his neck, but he quickly hide behind of one of his gang members.

"Anyone with a cigarette?" She asked, looking at the five of them, but they kept mute.

"If I searched your pockets and I found a pack of cigarettes, I will punch you according to the numbers of cigarettes you have" She said, with a serious look, and the five boys quickly brought out the packs of cigarettes in their pockets.

"Good boys" She said, picking up the packs of cigarettes.

"The next time you hear the name Ariel, run for your life, because I am a dog that barks, and bits aggressively" She said, lightening up a cigarette.

She jumped from the cliff and landed perfectly on the ground, and she gave out that beautiful smile of hers. No doubt, Ariel is so beautiful, the only problem with her is that she doesn't act like a girl. She hates wearing girly clothes and applying makeups on her face.

"Let's go say Hi to my twin sister" She said, and began running towards the restaurant her sister works. Ariella is her twin sister, and they're Identical. People who knows them very well can easily tell the difference between them because Ariel has a very short hair, always in boys clothing and behaves like a boy, while Ariella has a long hair, wears clothes meant for a girl, and acts like a girl.

Their characters were the only thing that differentiates them, if they had the same character, you'd have been confused as to who is Ariel and who is Ariella.

<strong>TEGA'S RESTAURANT</strong>

Ariella has this happy smile on her face as she attend to the customers inside the restaurant. Everything about her was so girly, including the way she attended to the customers.

"Here is your order sir" Ariella said in a sweet voice. The man who was reading a newspaper took the newspaper from his face, after Ariella spoked, and his eyes widened after he saw Ariella's face. "Is you!"

Ariella looked behind her, and looked back at the Man. "Me?" She asked, pointing at herself.

"Yes. There's no way I am going to forget the face of the person that flattered my wife's Tyres and sent her to the hospital" The man said.

"You are mistaken sir, I am not her" Ariella said. She already knew this man was talking about her sister, because Ariel is the queen of trouble.

"Don't think I will get fooled just because you dolled up your face and worn girly clothes, you camelon"

"I am not a camelon, and I am not the one who are looking for, kindly eat enjoy your food" She said, and tried to leave, but the man dragged her back and slapped her.

"Did you just slap me?" Ariella asked, clenching her fist. Ariella might be calm, but she hates it when a hand lands on her face, and her angry self is no joke.

"Yes I did, and I will....."

The man was caught short because Ariella flipped him over her shoulder and the man landed on the table, and the table divided into two. Ariella grabbed him by the collar, and pinned him to the wall.

"What I hate in this world is people landing their hands on my beautiful face. Do it again, and I will send you to the mortuary!!!" Ariella shouted at the man.

"What the heck are you doing Ariella!!!!" The owner of the restaurant shouted, and Ariella's jaw dropped, letting go of the man she pinned to the wall.

<strong>FEW MINUTES LATER</strong>

"Please boss, don't fire me. It won't happen again" Ariella pleaded with her boss.

"You are fired Ariella. Between you and your sister, I don't know who is better than the other, how could you have flip a married man over your shoulder?"

"He slapped my beautiful face, I couldn't let it slide" Ariella said.

"My restaurant isn't a fighting field. You claim you want to become a cop, and yet you can't control your anger"

"Just because I want to become a cop doesn't mean I should allow anyone slap me however they want. Take me back boss, and I promise you that once I graduate from the popular Moscow Cop college ⟨MCC⟩ and become a cop, I will always protect you" Ariella said.

"I don't need your protection Ariella, so get your stupid self out of my restaurant!!!" He yelled at Ariella.

Ariella kicked a can of soda as she walked home with a sad face, when she saw Ariel at an opened barbecue joint, bargaining with the man selling it.

"I don't have 6$ to give to you, all I have is 1$ and if you don't want to accept it, I will just keep it to myself" Ariel said.

"I don't sell my barbecue for 1$ Ariel, so dropped it and get your stupid self out of here" The griller said.

"Did you just call me stupid? How about I throw all this barbecues away" Ariel said, making an attempt to throw it away, but Ariella pulled her out from there.

"Who the heck are... Oh Ariella, I didn't know it was you, I was so ready for a fight. How are you Ariella, I wanted to drop by the restaurant where you work, but I decided to get barbecue first, you know is my favorite" Ariel said smiling, but Ariella glared at Ariel.

"Why are you looking at me that way?" Ariel asked.

"Did you know I got fired because of you?"

"Me? What did I do?" Ariel asked.

"Someone who came to the restaurant earlier, mistook me to be you, and slapped me" Ariella said.

"Someone slapped you? What part of his body do you want me to break?" Ariel asked, getting ready for a fight, and Ariella hits her head.

"If I have let what he did to me slide, I won't have been fired" Ariella said.

"That's good to know then. You are really learning from me, no one touch us and go scott free"

"That not the issue right now Ariel!"

"Then what is it Ariella"

"I got fired"

"But at least you were able to deal with that man that slapped you, if you haven't slapped him I'd have looked for him, and beat out his brain from his body. No one messes with my sister and live" Ariel said.

"Can you just shut up and allow me talk?"

"Fine. What do you want to say?"

"The entrance examination to Moscow Cop College is in three days, I didn't get my salary from my boss, which means I won't have the money to go to Moscow and write my entrance exam!" Ariella said.

"Is that your problem?" Ariel asked.

"Yes Ariel, you know how badly I want to become a cop, and in order for my dream to come through, I have to graduate from Moscow Cop College" Ariella said, with a sullen face.

"Don't be sad Ariella, your twin sister is going to come up with the money" Ariel said, caressing Ariella's face.

"How are you going to do that?"

"Working. I don't mind working myself to stupor, just so you can go to Moscow to write your exam"

"I don't want to stress you Ariel" Ariella said.

"You are the one with a dream, of course I have to work hard so you can achieve your dreams"

"Don't you have something you love doing?" Ariella asked.

"Hmmm, that will be smoking, fighting and looking for trouble" Ariel said, and Ariella laughed.

"You are so crazy Ariel, but seriously you need to stop smoking" Ariella said.

"That's not happening anytime soon" Ariel said and squat in front of Ariella. "Hop in, I am going to give you a nice ride home" Ariel said. Ariella smiled before climbing on Ariel's back.

"You don't have to give me a piggyback every time, Ariel" Ariella said as they walked home together.

"You are my only sister, and it's my duty to take care of you"

"You talk as if you are my elder sister, we are twins" Ariella said.

"That doesn't mean I shouldn't take care of you. Anyone that hurts will always hear from me, that's how much I love you Ariella"

Ariella smiled and wrapped her arms around Ariel's neck. "I love you too Ariel" Ariella said and pecked Ariel's cheek. Ariel smiled, and continued walking home, with Ariella on her back.

<em>THREE DAYS LATER</em>

"Are you sure you don't want me to follow you?" Ariel asked, as Ariella got ready to go to Moscow, since they lived in the province.

"You don't have to go with me Ariel. I am just going to write the exam and come back and hopefully if I pass the exam, we will go to Moscow and start a new life together" Ariella said, smiling.

"I am going to miss you" Ariel said, pouting her lips.

"I will be gone for just few hours and you are missing me already" Ariella said.

"This is the first time you will be leaving the province to go to Moscow, and I am having a bad feeling about it" Ariel said.

"You are just worried about me that's all. I won't waste time in Moscow, I will be back after my exam"

"Keep me posted ok" Ariel said and Ariella nodded her head.

"Please be careful Ariella" Ariel said and hugged Ariella.

"I will Ariel" She said, hugging her back.

<strong>MOSCOW CITY ⟩</strong>

Ariella smiled as she arrived at the entrance of Moscow Cop College. "It's so beautiful, just like I have seen it on the newspapers, I am going to seek to it that I become a student here" Ariella said, with a smile on her face.

She fully entered into the school compound, admiring how beautiful it was built, when she bumped into someone.

"Watch where you are going" He said

"I am sorry. Do you know where the exam is taking place?" She asked, politely.

"The last block by your right" He said.

"Thank you" Ariella said with a smile and leaves. The boy looked at Ariella as she walked away and smiled lightly. "She is beautiful"

Ariella came out from the school building after she was done writing her exam. The exam took longer than expected, so it was already nightfall before the exam ended.

Ariella was walking towards the bus stop, when it started raining heavily, so she found shelter in one of the buildings in the street. She was trying to put her files inside her bag, when she heard voices from inside the building, and having this investigative blood inside of her, she went inside the building to find out what was going on.

She hasn't gone far inside the building when she saw three masked men with guns on their hands. Some men were behind them, who were probably their bodyguards.

Ariella scanned the whole place from where she was hiding, and she almost gasped when she saw lots of children from 1-7 years old. The three men took off their masks, looking at the children who were so scared.

"We have gotten the kids, what next should we do?" One of the mask man asked.

"Sell their body parts like always"

Ariella let a gasps after she heard what they wanted to do with the little kids.

"Who is there?" One of the men asked, and out of fear, Ariella took to her heels.

"Get whosever that person is. He/she have seen our face!!!" The three men yelled at their bodyguards, and the bodyguards went after Ariella.

Ariella kept running under the rain as the men chased after her. She was fucking scared, caused she knows the organization she just saw was a dangerous one.

Ariella quickly hide somewhere crying, she didn't know where she was and it was raining so badly. She quickly dialed Ariel's number, and Ariel picked at first ring.

"Ariella where are you? I am worried sick about you"

"Ariel I am in danger" She said, crying.

"What going on Ariella, why are you crying?" Ariel asked, getting worried.

"I saw something I shouldn't have seen and..."

Before Ariella could complete her statement, one of the bodyguards grabbed her hair, and Ariella screamed.

"Ariella, why are you screaming, what's going on?" Ariel asked panicking, and then she heard the sound of a gun shot.

"Ariella!!!"

TO Be Continued https://storymack.com.ng/heart-of-a-sister-chapter-2-3/

(1) (Reply)

I Will Use AI To Write 20 Articles For ₦15000 Only / I Was Afraid... / On Whether To Go For Quality Or Quantity—aspiring Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.