Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi (62932 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by SAMBARRY: 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
GABRIEL6036:
The man and woman must not marry again till death knocks, that's what the Bible says... 😎
lol yinmu

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by SAMBARRY: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
skj1377:
Yes oo. Never Marry a slay mama. That lady is a commercial lady. The funny thing is max 20yrs she will be single again . I hope the guy man will not accept her back then. E don clear for Paul wife for USA now she is looking for way back stylishly. There is big difference between commitment and entertainment in relationship the sooner women know the better for them
dey deceive yourself.woman wey dey flex with her friends tongue

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by SAMBARRY: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
gibiam:
Polygamy is the solution to this frequent divorce cases in marriages.
you don't use dirt to clean filth.polygamy is another form of madness that puts the children and even the husband's life in jeopardy in the cause of bitter fights

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by SAMBARRY: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
drmuri:

An option people don't want to look critically into.
Polygamy saves many marriages people don't want to explore the option
polygamy is evil.it destroys lives and kills men faster.his home Will no longer be a place of rest but a battlefield that he'll have to deal with for as long as he lives
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Actually he's the olosho hubby,rumor has it he cheated
He's a chronic cheater

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Emmanuel909090: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Be strong
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by UnfairLife7(m): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
djon78:

I came from exactly the same background as you

My parents have been married over 47 years now

But question I will ask you

Are you married?

If yes, how has it been?

If no then don't say anything till you get married

I am a married man

When you get married it reveals a lot of secret you never knew before

Especially these our times are not like our parents times

Humans now are more brazen, daring, highly complicated and very complex

Advice I will give you if you are not married
Be careful of the kind of woman you Marry

Shine your eyes
Vet very well
Also be prayerful

Because your type are the kind of men modern women mess up with

This is all I have to say
Thank you. Yes i am not married. Just sharing what i experience within family and neighbourhood.

It is well
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Padipadi(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
Emma1Oj:
go back and read what he said. This time, word after word, slowly and gluing.
sharap
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Fujiyama: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
SAMBARRY:
polygamy is evil.it destroys lives and kills men faster.his home Will no longer be a place of rest but a battlefield that he'll have to deal with for as long as he lives

^^^
Used to think so for years but not so sure anymore.

Some men married to more than one woman seem to have things firmly under control (Don't ask me how they do it. I have no idea). They skilfully manage the inevitable conflicts that come up and lay down the law when necessary. And somehow it works.

Meanwhile...some men married to one wife have become spectators in their own homes. Their marriages have slowly unraveled and these men live lives of quiet desperation, watching the clock ticking...as time and life pass them by.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by ghettochild(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
The guy na confirm flirterMan
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by 7arrows: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I was replying to the person who called his wife an olosho

I was actually responding to the person who said he was cheating. Cause it doesn't give her the reason to end the marriage. Otherwise 80% of African marriages would have ended.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by fineberry(m): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
I just feel this strong intuitive stimulus within me that the woman is grossly at fault here..
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by DonBenny77(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
900warriorz:
Abeg make all these yeyebrities getat with failed marriages here and there angry

Y'all make marriage undesirable for upcoming youths hence one of the numerous reasons for moral decadence today. Ask youths today if they wanna marry and hear what they'd say.

Me, I go marry and e no go fail...make una no discourage us angry
You think it's about celebrity.
I don't think so.
Some non celeb marriages no dey last 6 months sef
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Flamemignon1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
7arrows:

I was actually responding to the person who said he was cheating. Cause it doesn't give her the reason to end the marriage. Otherwise 80% of African marriages would have ended.
Oh wait,so you think it's the old days where women had to stay to endure that rubbish? Newsflash, it's not the old days anymore
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by EmmyDJourno: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
This guy, so while they were snapping and doing couples goal they were quarreling😟
Fake life everywhere😏
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Sirianese: 12:04am On Sep 02, 2023
Nino is clearly a gigolo...only a retardéd or stupíd wife would stay with him for keeps
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Princezibk: 12:19am On Sep 02, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Like one sage said, you need some level of stupidity to last long in marriage. smiley

None of these two look like people who are prepared to be stupid...
honestly I don’t know weather to laugh or smile over their stupidity 🤣🤣… This is really unbelievable
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Okoroawusa: 1:29am On Sep 02, 2023
I have to be frank... marriage is tiring
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by 7arrows: 4:16am On Sep 02, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Oh wait,so you think it's the old days where women had to stay to endure that rubbish? Newsflash, it's not the old days anymore

Very true.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by nairanaira12: 4:33am On Sep 02, 2023
Flamemignon1:

So, the wife expected him to be 100% faithful?

She should have known what she was signing up for
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by marksleek2584(m): 6:02am On Sep 02, 2023
900warriorz:
Abeg make all these yeyebrities getat with failed marriages here and there angry

Y'all make marriage undesirable for upcoming youths hence one of the numerous reasons for moral decadence today. Ask youths today if they wanna marry and hear what they'd say.

Me, I go marry and e no go fail...make una no discourage us angry
Amen Brother! Our marriages will not fail!

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Flamemignon1(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2023
nairanaira12:

So, the wife expected him to be 100% faithful?

She should have known what she was signing up for
Exactly,actors and actresses will be the last people I would expect anyone to get into a relationship with
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by drmuri(m): 7:40am On Sep 02, 2023
SAMBARRY:
People regurgitate what they hear without thinking deep.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by GABRIEL6036: 7:52am On Sep 02, 2023
SAMBARRY:
lol yinmu
You are a bad boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by WesKiz: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2023
Life of olosho u can’t Mary them for life never
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Confirm4real(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2023
Normal level when you marry Olosho unknowingly lipsrsealed
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by sweetgala(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2023
whytediamond:
Instagram marriage don end.

They were posting PDAs endlessly on IG and fighting inside house.

Una go get sense las las.

You fit Imagine, this same bunmi that was doing abokoku.

The biggest mistake he made was doing that public family nonsense, he exposed his wife and kids to the reality of public life. Bolanle self dey do macho husband. I'm married and I truly know the struggle so I do wish them both well.

He shod have just cleaned up his act and kept his family in America.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by sweetgala(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Celebrate man, you are a fine boy and will get any girl you want

And most importantly you are a man. The older the wine the better the taste

That's what wrecked his marriage he was getting every girl and mama in town
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by sweetgala(m): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Cheated !! Such an understatement
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by sweetgala(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2023
transient123:
Aftermath of rocking people's wives in movies under the guise of I am a professional actor...now, the dawn as dawned. Stop glorifying nonsense professionalism and avoid repugnant epistles like this . Una no dey hear word.

Seriously I think both of them were playing the field. The moment he brought her to Nigeria he put a spotlight on her and naija men know how to corrupt a distressed woman with money.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Flamemignon1(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2023
sweetgala:

Cheated !! Such an understatement
Lol,what happened then?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Emma1Oj(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2023
Padipadi:
sharap
I'm glad secondary schl will resume next WK.. at least there will be small sanity here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Psquare Wives, Tania Omotayo Mock Unfaithful Men / Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.