Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,772 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi (63015 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Announces Breakup From Her Boyfriend / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by AfonjaConehead: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
Abeg everybody should face his own business and life o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by transient123(m): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
Aftermath of rocking people's wives in movies under the guise of I am a professional actor...now, the dawn as dawned. Stop glorifying nonsense professionalism and avoid repugnant epistles like this . Una no dey hear word.

7 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Flamemignon1(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
Kaiser20:

But naa their culture
Which stupid culture d dat?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by jaxxy(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
A good woman keeps her home bt a bad one destroys it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
Winters23:
Every end of a run is the beginning of a new race

Time to chose wisely

Who are these voluptuous women cool
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by obaidan: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
people dont read anymore...a lot of responses here show people didnt even read what the man said. They just saw title, begin assume say na cheating....you people should know there are other issues that can make a couple go their separate ways.

d man dey sound like say e commit one abomination and believe me, cheating on your wife with aanother woman is bad, but definitely not an abomination

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by bonnyhope: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Problem with Celebrity marriages - what you see on TV before the marriage, is not always what you get in reality, going into the marriage.

Not only celebrities, it is because they do announcements on their own

Many homes are crumbling

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by SweetVibe: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
simplesearch:
Anything not built on Jesus can't stand the test of time. It is still the word of God that marriages need to truly stand against the wiles of the devil and be a bliss of an heavenly experience on earth.
What about pastors marriages that also crashes?
Waiting for your response

7 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Princelumide: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
These ones don break up e don tey... They've just been packaging all along. shocked cool grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
All that glitters are not gold.

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by bonnyhope: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
salbis:
People should respect your privacy after this public announcement?

Sense no be by size sha!
grin

The guy after writing sweet poem then come contradict himself at the end

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
I really feel bad about the breakup. I really like and respect bolanle as an actor who hasn't been in the news for something bad. So bad that dis happened to him. I think he gave a property given to him by a real estate company to his wife. Wish him all the best though.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by InvertedHammer: 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Built2last:
nawa

3 things dissolve marriage

Money matter

One person has been cheating/lying

Trust has died

/

Not in Nigeria.

The desire to copy American celebrities supercedes everything else.

/

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by bonnyhope: 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I'm available please.
Even if it's just for a night.

You look sweet.
I love you kiss kiss

Na ur type de break home

Tuel!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Cardozzo(m): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
salbis:
People should respect your privacy after this public announcement?

Sense no be by size sha!

You get my point.. he blew his own cover already

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
As a man, when you marry and yet you continue to live as a single guy, doing what you used to do, chasing women, then don't pretend to be surprised when your marriage crashes undecided . Non$ense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by 9jahotblog: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
As beautiful as they rich and connected they are, they still divorced each other. This marriage of a thing especially the celebrities status is overrated joor. Oya subscribe to my YouTube channel and see Senator Dino Melaye worshipping God in a strange way, lied down to worship God

Senator Dino Melaye worshipping God in a strange way, Bow down to worship God . God works in a mysterious way ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🎉🎉🎉🎉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UhdoKV6xGk?si=ZLqVJYYxUWNIFXl_
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by jrusky(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
I knew it will come to this the moment different sexual and relationship allegations started brewing up I knew in a matter of time his home will crash and here it comes.

Mr man fame is a bitch for anyone who want to have a family. You can't eat your cake and have it back bro.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by omooba969(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Mr Nino, it's not the time to sob but a time to rebuild. smiley

Pick yasef up and clean up, you're a very handsome man and very much desirable. cool

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by qtguru(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
As a man, when you marry and yet you continue to live as a single guy, doing what you used to do, chasing women, then don't pretend to be surprised when your marriage crashes undecided . Non$ense!

He cheated ??

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by tesppidd: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nor be the same couple wey dem dey admire for social media last month wey dem snap pishure for beach?

Chai, life no level at all.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by OdefaGirl(f): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
pauljumbo:
Never accept a cheating woman they will always go back to the street

Another weak man has been shown shege

Please can we just hear word for you?
Weak man here, weak man there.... You still dey beg Favour to consider you.
For your mind, Nina no dey cheat...

Abeg, REST!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by GABRIEL6036: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
The man and woman must not marry again till death knocks, that's what the Bible says... 😎
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
Yes
qtguru:

He cheated ??
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by jideisaacs: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Sad, extremely sad.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by pocohantas(f): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
This is sad to read. They looked lovely together and it is worse that they have been separated before for years and they came back together. What could have gone wrong a second time?

I pray they find peace and healing. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Sweetvie: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
jeff1607:
Marriages where two partners get separated for too long , coming back isn't guaranteed and when they do, it doesn't last as both have tasted what the streets or freedom is like. Lots of water has gone under the bridge.
Exactly.
I'm not surprised
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by qtguru(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Yes

Ah makes sense
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by Originalsly: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
Hmmm .... please respect our privacy.... and you're bringing your private business to the world? If he said nothing it would've remained private.... who does he think he is? ... Davido?... Wiz Kid?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by UnfairLife7(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
The level of marriage crash in Nigeria is getting worrisome.
celebrities marriage. An average Nigerian prefer to die than to go their separate ways

4 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by nedekid: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
Winters23:
Every end of a run is the beginning of a new race

Time to chose wisely
South African chicks are the hottest abeg. Looking fresh with butty face, slim tommy with great ass.
See those chicks for goodness sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi by zedegit: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
Marry better wife, una go dey rush Tiktok creators.

He saw nothing wrong with his wife exposing her laps in public. Now the person wey get laps don collect am.

Even if you give her #200 000 monthly, she won't appreciate it because someone else is willing to offer #2 million for a weekend getaway.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" / I Make $100,000 In A Week - Davido / Ghanaian Tiktok Sensation Ahuofe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.