Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court (27675 Views)

200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo / "The Collapsed Lagos Island Building Had Been Marked For Demolition Last Year" / Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by BOYS2MEN: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
If only this guys supporting these 40years whiskey drunkard knew the type of alhaji's wey get connections pass some governor wey full this Abuja...then u will know that wike is in for a long ride ..and don't think this is going to be the last...wike go still face millions of alhaji's...all this alhajis get one mind..... especially now that a southerner na FCT minister.....na now wike go know what shege means.....even the druggie of a president dey fear dem..... grin
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/demolition-abuja-land-owner-drags-wike-to-court/
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Is04970: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
ekhai:
Hmmmmm IMMEDIATELY I SAW HIS NAME, MY ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE CASE CHANGED. I WISH THEM WELL. ALHAJI KAMBI? HABA.
Me too o.

1 Like

Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by legba1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
djon78:

Nice one

They should use the law courts on the guy

He thinks this is Rivers State

Let him go and demolish let's see his power

The courts are still supremacy

When Nigerian army wanted to drag Land with one of my mentors

He took them to court
After years of litigation

Court told Army to present there documents of title deeds
Dem begin yarn that it was during Gowon era they got the Land

Court warned them not to trespass again because my mentor had original documents to the Land

My mentor is using his Land uptill today

Na if you no get original title deed
Government go use you shine

Once you have original documents
Nothing government fit do except they are ready to pay heavily for compensation

Dey Play ooo. Those documents you are talking was issued by who? Same documents can be withdrawn and invalidated by the same government. All the government need do is to come up with one jargons or another.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Nice2023(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
Yusman316:

Use which court case finish Wike? Those cases will be in court until Wike finish serving his term as fct minister

Then,u don't live in Abuja.

They did it to Bala Muhammed.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by AmazingELixir: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Racoon:
Wike governance is not by garajara. It can go awry for you and those power mongers may sacrifice you in the long run

I know you did not read he post...but quick to make uniformed comments.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by KonTagiousBull: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
You can't threaten Wike with lawsuits. He is also an experienced lawyer who has far and wide reaches in the judiciary than many know. Abuja and FCT need such a hardworking and daring man to restore the territory to it's foremost position as one of the best indigenous capitals in Africa.

Street lawyer is different from the trained and cerebral lawyer....
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by 43Ronin: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
so yorubas don deybuse wike dey run omonile levels med oo
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by onuman: 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
But APC government does not obey court judges and their orders. So?
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by SIONKPO1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
You can't threaten Wike with lawsuits. He is also an experienced lawyer who has far and wide reaches in the judiciary than many know. Abuja and FCT need such a hardworking and daring man to restore the territory to it's foremost position as one of the best indigenous capitals in Africa.
Abuja is not Rivers state
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Reference(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
Theat is the right way to go as I said a few days ago. If the man is in the right and has done things above board and by the book he should go to court and will be compensated.

Democracy is all about the rule of law. And this rule applies to everyone, leaders and the led, without exception.

In years to come government will have to start making seriously large budgets for legal settlements then the tax payer will wake up to rein in garrulous talk and incendiary behavior in government.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by RosyIsBlessed: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
This Wike will be thinking that Abuja is Rivers State that he was doing anyhow without resistance
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by arantess: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
Experience lawyer that cannot quote any part of the law.
Which chambers has wike worked in and which court case has he attended since his NYSC?

Una go just dey cap rubbish
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by 2pacarnate(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nairaland mods are you tribalistic?am.beginning to think so please explain,

One certain guy here named acordadoga26 has been making many tribal comments about igbos,just reply that I gave to him this morning una ban me,

Is nairaland mods actually made up of yorubas?am married to a Yoruba so I never hated them to marry there daughter,but it's disgusting when I see yorubas hating on igbos so much,wetin we do una for this country,make una unban me O!it's unfair,if you can't ban that acordadoga26 then why do you have the ban me?

Kindly unban me and stop being partial,this forum is for everyone,I no go face tribalism finish still come nairaland come dey face the same thing,
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by 2pacarnate(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Wike is so far the most active amongst all the ministers, I think Tinubu should start grooming him to take over when it's the turn of South East.
I will advise all of you with crooked documents to quickly move your houses to a safer place. Wike is a no-nonsense man. If he says he will bulldoze your houses down, mark my word, your houses are gonners.

When it's turn of the south east? Do you mean onyesom ezenwo nwike who brazenly/wholeheartedly said it loud and clear that he is not an Igbo man?during politics una go call south south igbos/south east,,outside election una go say they are not igbos that we are landlocked,saying God bless the SW and the SS 😁😁😁😁😁 una go explain tire even with evidence
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Myself2(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:

What is this one talking about ? Mention one case that Wilke has handles , either prosecuted and defended that he won ? Have you ever seen him in court ?
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by MrAgbako: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
well said man. Without being sentimental I agree wike is the right man to get it done.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by RecentHistory: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nonny95:

Far wide in sending prayers to the mails of the judiciary right?

Btw, which case has he handled as a "lawyer", just as you bandled it.

Myself2:

What is this one talking about ? Mention one case that Wilke has handles , either prosecuted and defended that he won ? Have you ever seen him in court ?

You are asking which case Wike has handled. All these ignorant people sef.

Wike is a Life Bencher. Go and Google what it means. It will help educate you better.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by RecentHistory: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
2pacarnate:
Nairaland mods are you tribalistic?am.beginning to think so please explain,

One certain guy here named acordadoga26 has been making many tribal comments about igbos,just reply that I gave to him this morning una ban me,

Is nairaland mods actually made up of yorubas?am married to a Yoruba so I never hated them to marry there daughter,but it's disgusting when I see yorubas hating on igbos so much,wetin we do una for this country,make una unban me O!it's unfair,if you can't ban that acordadoga26 then why do you have the ban me?

Kindly unban me and stop being partial,this forum is for everyone,I no go face tribalism finish still come nairaland come dey face the same thing,

Stop throwing tantrums like a kid. If someone insults or makes tribalistic comments, use the report button to report to the mods.

When you decide to misbehave and start insulting people, they ban you and I don't expect you to make noise about that. You should have reported the miscreant instead of jumping into the mud.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Lightorder: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
Drink Kamba
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by djon78(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
legba1:

Dey Play ooo. Those documents you are talking was issued by who? Same documents can be withdrawn and invalidated by the same government. All the government need do is to come up with one jargons or another.

You are a very big tout

You think we are talking of agbero things

As long as you have original documents

Government can't do anything

Else they will pay heavy compensation

My mentor is still using his Land

In fact he built a multi million naira factory on the Land

This matter pass your level
You no go fit understand even if we talk from today till next year
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by yeshuasfootstep(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wike has just bought one market.

Why not investigate well before demolishing?

I foresaw this.

Good decisions, just like buttoning your clothes well,comes out well; if you're under no influence.

This is a big low, if what I am reading here is true.

Let us be quick to build and slow to destroy if we must make any headway.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by 9jahotblog: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2023
Good approach from the landowners here. The clueless empty chest beater Wike must be sued. No more immunity for him again . Oya subscribe to my YouTube channel , like and comment on it. Thank You πŸ™

It’s Hypocritical for Tinubu to subject Nigerians to Poverty - Pastor Tunde Bakare

Tinubu is wicked in his government, Tinubu’s government is liberal and hypocritical to subject Nigerians to Extreme poverty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPJuhdz23a0?si=E6JhKq5BGQHnTBOk
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Eriokanmi: 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
Akaegwu:
I thank God for all the documents I acquired under Jonathan.
Things were so easy back then
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by GetSenseNow: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2023
helinues:

Your water don dey cook fish it don tey.

Try and be consistent, you once praised this same Wike on this forum but things went sour cos of 2023 election.

So if he once praised Wike it mans he can't chastise him if he does wrong?
How do you imps even reason?
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Africankel(m): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
The plaintiff's counsel is from Festus Keyamo Chambers, lol. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Ezmans: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
is wike appointed for demolition
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Igboslayer: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
djon78:

But Obi used same court to get his mandate back twice in Anambra

Na who no know the power of the Court's will be yarning okoto
See πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰ Obi and his lawyers presented Mumuish evidence for court, he didn't tell them he won, instead he asked them to disqualify the winner.... So how is he going to win. If Tinubu is diaqualified, which will never happen, Atiku will be declared... It is certain, Obi can never become Nigeria president, never!

Na failure una dey follow, how una no take know up till now dey baffle me.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Bobxin: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/demolition-abuja-land-owner-drags-wike-to-court/

Difficult to win FG in a court case. Nor be naija we dey?
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Kubin: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Which court they won go? Nigeria court abi na US court?
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Hanndye: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
It's about time this craziness is called to account.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Halo22: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Wike is so far the most active amongst all the ministers, I think Tinubu should start grooming him to take over when it's the turn of South East.
I will advise all of you with crooked documents to quickly move your houses to a safer place. Wike is a no-nonsense man. If he says he will bulldoze your houses down, mark my word, your houses are gonners.
So Wike as south southerner should take over when it's the turn of the South east. Continue exposing ur ignorance.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Farraheights: 12:57am On Sep 02, 2023
Racoon:
Wike governance is not by garajara. It can go awry for you and those power mongers may sacrifice you in the long run

Read and understand the post.. If it's becoming difficult ask me I will explain🀞

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Building A Solar-powered Hostel - A Learning Experience / A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. / Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.