Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal (1162 Views)

DSS: Some Individuals And Groups Are Plotting To Set Nigeria On Fire / Wole Soyinka: Ruga Settlements May Set Nigeria On Fire / What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by Mokwugwo1975: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal

From Mokwugwo Solomon, Awka

The Senior Pastor of the Bible Base Miracle Assembly, Nkpor Agu, Anambra state, Rev. (Dr) Jerry Nwachukwu, has warned that if the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal (PEPT) wanted to save Nigeria from a revolution that will shake its foundation, it must act right by passing a judgement that will reflect the aspirations of citizens that voted during the February 25, 2023 presidential election. He added that the future of Nigeria shall be determined largely by the outcome of the tribunal judgement.

The cleric who spoke recently during a service at the headquarters of the church located at No. 19 Ezendu Street, off Mercedes Avenue, Nkpor Agu, Anambra state, said that in the spirit realm, he saw burn fire in major cities of Nigeria, which he said, consumed "negative" political actors.

He said, "In the spirit realm, I saw burn fire in major cities of Nigeria which finally consumed negative political actors in the country. In this vision, there was no opportunity for the PEPT judges to escape the people's judgement. The burn fire could not be quenched until it consumed the negative political actors in the country.

"PEPT and other tribunals for different states and national assembly elections are warned that every judgement that does not reflect the people's wishes will consume the judges that pass them. As far as Nigeria is concerned, time of passing judgement based on inducement and bribery has expired."

Rev. Nwachukwu suggested that members of the presidential election petitions tribunal should do something novel by reading their individual judgements so that Nigerians will know the "spoilers" existing in the country's judiciary, so, when the fire comes, it will go direct to those that ignite it.

He continued, "Election malpractice was responsible for military takeover in Gabon.. More are coming.. But as for Nigeria, if the PEPT failed in their assignment of delivering fair judgement, revolution will hit the country - such that has never been witnessed in Africa.

"When the revolution comes, it will consume the national assembly and the national executive council. It will consume the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). It will hit state capitals, and other negative political forces.

"My prayer, as a priest, is that God will give the presidential election petitions tribunal judges new heart and spirit to call a spade a spade..Very soon, 180 days will expire, and the tribunals must give their judgements. The judges must, therefore, not base their judgements on technicalities, or be influenced by any form of inducement.

"As a clergyman, my knees are on the floor, asking God that truth shall prevail; not only in the judgement of the presidential election petitions tribunal, but also at the states and national assembly elections petitions tribunals. I also call on other religious bodies to join in the prayers, so that Nigeria will be preserved. Like the flood, Nigeria's problem has come to the neck. If not well managed, it will come to the mouth and nose, and the country will be drowned."

4 Likes

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
grin

Did this one also claim that God talked to him? cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by Didi2d(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2023
So the tribunal should not give judgement on the matter. I don't understand

Judgement must go either way, I don't understand the setting on fire he's talking about

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by mymadam(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
Chai, hunger baad o undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by iSense247: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
The warning should go to Tinubu, African most corrupt drug baron. If he influence the judgement of PEPT, he will see fire. Nigeria will burn.

The era of wanton technicality is gone. No more judicial abracadabra.

1 Like

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by helinues: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
Rev. (Dr) Jerry Nwachukwu

The blackmailing pastor.

Na God go judge those who heard the sound of generator thinking na God call them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by chopnaira: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
His name says it all. Another IPOB trying hard to intimidate the judiciary just like the mugu below in my screenshot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by mymadam(m): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
Didi2d:
...Judgement must go either way, I don't understand the setting on fire he's talking about
Hmmm... I wonder o! Anyway, it's just another poorly-veiled threat from the 'pit of hell'. Expected anyway πŸ€”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by midehi2(f): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
He will receive the curse of his life today been an Igbo name cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
Mumu pastor with mumu vision,na alaigbo na go burn, stupidity is really in their DNA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by mymadam(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
midehi2:
He will receive the curse of his life today been an Igbo name cheesy cheesy
grin.... Meanwhile, wonderful profile pic πŸ€”
Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by Jogs1900: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
It's only Anambra that will be on fire if the judgment goes against your candidate

1 Like

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by OlujobaSamuel: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
DSS need to visit visit him so he can explain himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by Burob: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
Didi2d:
So the tribunal should not give judgement on the matter. I don't understand

Judgement must go either way, I don't understand the setting on fire he's talking about
This all you need to know, headquarters of the church located at No. 19 Ezendu Street, off Mercedes Avenue, Nkpor Agu, Anambra state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by 9jahotblog: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
Good response from him. The justices that will rule on the case presented to them in the presidential election petition tribunal must be great judgement . Oya subscribe to my YouTube channel here: It’s Hypocritical for Tinubu to subject Nigerians to Poverty - Pastor Tunde Bakare

Tinubu is wicked in his government, Tinubu’s government is liberal and hypocritical to subject Nigerians to Extreme poverty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPJuhdz23a0?si=E6JhKq5BGQHnTBOk
Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by Burob: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
iSense247:
The warning should go to Tinubu, African most corrupt drug baron. If he influence the judgement of PEPT, he will see fire. Nigeria will burn.

The era of wanton technicality is gone. No more judicial abracadabra.
Please shut up, Nonsensical Coward, burn indeed.

1 Like

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by midehi2(f): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
mymadam:

grin.... Meanwhile, wonderful profile pic πŸ€”
tankiu wink
Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by seanfer(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
Pastor caressing the ego of his members telling them what they want to hear so that offering can increase....

2 Likes

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by Didi2d(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
Burob:
This all you need to know, headquarters of the church located at No. 19 Ezendu Street, off Mercedes Avenue, Nkpor Agu, Anambra state.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I understand you brother.

1 Like

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by plaindealer: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
Even before I open thread, I know say na ipob nuisance dey talk.

Nuisance..

12 Likes

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by natureisgood(m): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
This One want to trend.

Anyway JigiBola will soon be available, so you can see clearly

Wasnt amazed when i saw his name

2 Likes

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by IgOga(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
Notable in Agulu grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by updatechange(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Why are all these children of hate and perdition trying to gas light the judges at the tribunal.
Me I know they will rule in tinubu’s Favour and nothing I repeat nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by omniwater: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2023
Another attention seeking religion peddler.

Notable pastor my foot!

1 Like

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by BlackAdam65: 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
somebody should please remind this so called pastor that this country is irredeemable
Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by Ola9ja23: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
Pastor Okoro pingo πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Na so God done make this god of men useless patapata πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

They no dey see vision again so tey dey come start treating Judiciary πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by vanitybutiwanti: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nigeria or Eastern Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2023
Mr Pastor, election tribunal judgement or no election tribunal judgement the country called Nigeria will only be redeemed through a very serious revolution. It's only revolution that'll unite this country. It's only revolution that'll drive away wicked nd corrup politicians, corrupt monopolists using money nd regional consideration to destroy competitors. It's only revolution that will take care of corrupt individuals, police nd military generals using the power of riffles to siphone our crude oil nd sponsors of illegal mining activities going on in the country. It's only revolution that will end the menace of employment base on quota system nd not base on merit. Revolution will take care of those corrupt lecturers in our tetiary institutions, sex for mark lecturers nd lecturers who are bent on frustrating innocnt students. Dis country needs a revolutn because no current Nigerian politician has the capacity and the political will to fix this country. Let's not deceive ourselves. We practice reward systm politics
Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by AlechenuSalech: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
Rest in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
Peter Obi didn't win the runners up trophy let alone the election, the Twitter noise has really deceived him and his Igbo brothers, in fact if there were to be another general, I would never vote for him again because of his hate for Islam, Bola Tinubu was not the most popular candidate in the election but he won because PDP votes got divided, as for me I voted for Peter Obi not because I believed in him but because I didn't want any of PDP or APC in power, but Tinubu is certainly better than both Atiku and Obi, track record will tell you that if you understand what track record means, it's not about your emotions, facts don't care about your feelings, Peter Obi is not capable of controlling the big economy of a country like, he demonstrated that quite well as a governor, you Igbos are ignorant of what governance in a democratic system is all about, it's even worse that you believe that if Peter Obi removed fuel subsidy, PMS price would have gone down, stupidity of the highest order, he was one of the bastard governors who took away Local Government autonomy, he's a liar (using wristwatch for 17 years) and and a religion bigot (the conversation between him and Oyedepo), it's not personal, it's just the truth.

1 Like

Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by IVORY2009(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Did this one also claim that God talked to him? cheesy

Too many pastors in Nigeria
Re: Don't Set Nigeria On Fire, Notable Pastor Tells Presidential Election Tribunal by chopnaira: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Mr Pastor, election tribunal judgement or no election tribunal judgement the country called Nigeria will only be redeemed through a very serious revolution.
Let the revolution start in the SE.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? / Declare State Of Emergency In Abia / Election In Imo State Shows That Many Igbo People Has Lose Hope On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.