Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Dear Family Women, Do You Know What This Veggie Is Called? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Family Women, Do You Know What This Veggie Is Called? (1623 Views)

Dear Family Members, Please Help Your Sister. / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / Your Cousin's Son Or Daughter Is Called What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Family Women, Do You Know What This Veggie Is Called? by RevenuesBoost(f): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
1Sharon:
Cassava leaf soup, a popular leaf in Sierra leone/ Liberia.

I thought Nigerians don't eat Cassava leaves

Wow!
Re: Dear Family Women, Do You Know What This Veggie Is Called? by RevenuesBoost(f): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
Berrityga:
Cassava leave

Hi Berrityga

Have you messaged me?
Re: Dear Family Women, Do You Know What This Veggie Is Called? by Berrityga: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

Hi Berrityga

Have you messaged me?
okay.
Re: Dear Family Women, Do You Know What This Veggie Is Called? by 1Sharon(f): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

Wow!

Yes. I was told the leaf is itchy somehow, that's why they don't eat it?
Re: Dear Family Women, Do You Know What This Veggie Is Called? by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Yes. I was told the leaf is itchy somehow, that's why they don't eat it?

Yeah

My husband's experience:

He got back home from his evening walking saying baby what will I do for my ears to stop itching me.
I asked him, babe, what happened?

What happened was, he was walking along the road, that habit of cutting grasses to insert in the ear made him use cassava leaves to insert in his ears.

I didn't want to laugh because it wasn't funny but I couldn't hold back my laughter, I told him you saw the white liquid right, he said yes. Then why did you insert it in your ears?

He didn't know the the leaf does itch.

It doesn't itch me at all because I don't allow it get to my skin, just my palms, you know the palms are hard so my palms doesn't itch and when it's been cooked it's no more itchy, it's actually delicious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Didn't Know That Naija Is Tough Until I Saw.... / How To Correct A Child That Lies Too Much I Mean An Extreme Liar / Please Can Marrying Into An Osu Family Really Be Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.